Cancelled: BMGf Trail- Team Rotuna [LAST UPDATED: 7/30/2011] - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BMGf Trail- Team Rotuna [LAST UPDATED: 7/30/2011]

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Default Re: BMGf Trail- Team Rotuna [LAST UPDATED: 7/25/2011]

"How about an Ice Heal or two? We might end up in some very cold climates," RNB suggested.

However, it fell on deaf ears. RNB might have mumbled something under his/her breath right then, but if he/she did, nobody heard it.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Captain Sez: After considering your suggestions, we're buying 3 Poké Balls, 2 Potions, 1 Super Potion, and 2 Antidotes (leaving us with $35). What do you think, Soledad?
    Last edited by TLZ the Confirmer; 26th July 2011 at 03:44 PM.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: BMGf Trail- Team Rotuna [LAST UPDATED: 7/24/2011]

Quote Originally Posted by ! Thunder Lord Z View Post
    Come on, @Synthesis/@Mijzelffan, do something!
    Oh yeah, since I'll be on vacation for a week, I'll have to drop out @Plasfyre.

Blog Entries

Follow No Lynch on Tumblr

Acknowledged, Mijz.

As RNB brought the items to Nurse Joy, she bagged them. "That'll be $380, please." RNB handed over the money, and took the items. "Thank you for shopping at the Pokémart!"

They exited the store. Now time to decide who sits where.

Team Rotuna has four(4) Wagons. The captain(!TLZ) shall decide who sits where. Wagon 1 is in front and Wagon 4 is in back. You may attempt to convince !TLZ where you want to sit.

Team Rotuna's Inventory
    ~~~~~
    $35
    Pokéball(3)
    Potion(2)
    Super Potion
    Antidote(2)
    Catch a tail by the tiger,
    Take the horns by the bull,
    A bird in need is a friend indeed,
    So pull the eyes over the wool!

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Default Re: BMGf Trail- Team Rotuna [LAST UPDATED: 7/26/2011]

M arrived at the Mart, her face from right bellow her nose down to her chest covered with a green écharpe. She grumbled as she noticed she was late, and her consequent lack of word in the shopping matters made her mildly annoyed.
    "No ropes, no healing for the sunburns or colds...", she muttered too loudly. Once she realized that, her cheeks burned under the écharpe as she adjusted her glasses uncomfortably, "I mean, we can't buy everything... that should do.", M added hastily.

Blog Entries

MOAB walked into the Pokémart. "Sigh, we should have gotten some ropes." he said, annoyed. "What in we encounter zombies? Like, Monpollo?" He shrugged. "Hey, RNB? I was thinking, maybe we should have the ones with the keenest eyes in Wagon 1 and 4, in case of 'predators'."
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Haanif yawns, and stretches his arms out, and rolls up his magazine and puts it in his pocket. "Gosh, I'm tired. I shouldn't have even made the trip!" He walks into the PokéMart, and saw the items being bought. Haanif gets out his map and checks the location. "Gee whilikers, I'm here already? Goodness, I was told it was a three-day trip." He yawns, then sees the stack of money handed over. "Goodness, gracious..." His mouth drops open. "Am I in Heaven? Why, I'd do anything for that much cash..." Haanif sees them all walking out.

He listens to the speech about the wagons, and thinks about predator attacks.

"Goodness, I don't know about y'all, but I'd say I'd wanna take Wagon No. 2. Why, back in the prairie, the coyotes were tough, and always hungry. If I was in the middle, I'd be safe from the coyotes, or whatever tough varmints there are on this trail." Haanif spit on the ground. He noticed that his western accent got on the group's nerves.
    Last edited by Wartortle; 26th July 2011 at 06:02 PM.

Some say I'm part opossum Opossumguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ryan told the captain his side.

"Well, we gotten ropes. But, if we can request carts, I'll take number three, near the middle, but not too up front. That okay? Afterall, "Opossum" has three vowels in it."
    Last edited by Opossumguy; 26th July 2011 at 07:22 PM.
    I love opossums. They shall rule the world. Oh, and I should be more active now.

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Parmalee rolled her eyes at the other guy's accent. She shrugged.

The four wagons were lined at the side of the road. No way am I getting in the last wagon...it looks like that guy's in the second wagon., she thought. She weighed the decision in her mind.

Ten minutes later, Parmalee walked over to the gaggle of humans and MOAB. She tapped RNB on the shoulder. "Hey. I would like to have wagon number 1. It won't get left behind if you have to leave out people. Is that okay with you?"
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

"I agree with Parmalee," said MOAB. "We want to fill a few wagons." He poked RNB. "Hey, could I be in Wagon 2?"
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TFSpock View Post
    MOAB walked into the Pokémart. "Sigh, we should have gotten some ropes." he said, annoyed. "What in we encounter zombies? Like, Monpollo?" He shrugged. "Hey, RNB? I was thinking, maybe we should have the ones with the keenest eyes in Wagon 1 and 4, in case of 'predators'."
    Well, I was more focused on getting things like Potions, so we ended up not having enough money for the ropes. Besides, I want to have enough money to buy something if we ever cross another store.

I'll make my decision about 12 hours from now.

Blog Entries

Gibly said, "I want wagon 2, I want it like I've never wanted anything before in my life. I crave wagon 2," she said, wetting her lips with her tongue. She really wanted wagon 2. :P

Blog Entries

Follow No Lynch on Tumblr

Six people may sit in one wagon.

And don't forget to include Toad.

EDIT: Also, remember to put the items somewhere.
    Last edited by No Lynch; 27th July 2011 at 08:03 AM.
    Catch a tail by the tiger,
    Take the horns by the bull,
    A bird in need is a friend indeed,
    So pull the eyes over the wool!

Blog Entries

Candy finally arrived, late as usual. "So, what's going on she asked?" "We have to decide where we're going to sit" Parma replied."well, we have four wagons, and it looks like there is only space fir 6 of us on each of the wagons,there is 20 of us and Toad" Parma continued.

"I see, I see" Candy said to herself. I would like to take the last wagon, all the excitement always happens in the last wagon, so who's with me?" she asked.
    My life is a nightmare

now's the time to shine coolking503's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I'll take wagon 1," Albert said. And why not? everyone was so scared but the first wagon was probably the safest one, if not the second. The last was likely to get lost, and the third would be stuck behind two others. Not to mention no one can go anywhere without it. Not to mention wagon 1 would find anything useful first. It would probably find trouble first as well, but thats something which is inevitable, right?
    If we are having a battle and I disconnect, it is 100% unintentional; my power goes off often and each time my modem resets.

Gone until Aug, 10 or something for a trip w/out net access. C u after that. If I suddenly dissapear after that you can bet I got bad grades on my IGCSE's, since results are coming out the week afterwards.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast