Cancelled: BMGf Trail- Team Rotuna [LAST UPDATED: 7/30/2011]

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BMGf Trail- Team Rotuna [LAST UPDATED: 7/30/2011]

Blog Entries

Follow No Lynch on Tumblr

Default BMGf Trail- Team Rotuna [LAST UPDATED: 7/30/2011]

This thread is where Team Rotuna will be going on their cross country adventure! ONLY TEAM ROTUNA MEMBERS MAY POST HERE. If a member of a team dies or is left behind, they are no longer allowed to post either; sorry guys, but this is like Fire Emblem, you die and you're gone permanently. Failure to comply with these simple rules is punishable by infractions or possibly even banishment from this board. What? I don't have that power! This isn't that big of a deal, is it? I'll change it. You shall be excluded from any future games I make, mafia and all. Not even an after death post. And now, for the team!

Team Rotuna

Captain: ! Thunder Lord Z
    Co-Captain: Soledad
    Synthesis
    coolking503
    Wartortle
    Hellion
    Sgt.Pepper's
    Zhwoobatte
    Flareth
    GengarEatBanana
    Rainbowkit
    Ghaskan
    Iteru
    mariowie
    Kirashimu
    IAmYew
    Opossumguy
    parma
    TFSpock
    Fireheart

NOTE: As of 7/25/2011, The captain ship was changed due to inactivity of the former captain and co-captain.

We're finally here, the game's about to begin! First, a reminder; only members of this team are allowed to post here, if anyone else posts they will be infracted for spamming or possibly banned from this board. Whoa, what's this about? I don't have this power! But please. Don't spam on this thread.

How To Play:
    Overall this is a rather freeform game. Periodically throughout each day, events will happen that you guys will need to deal with. It could be as simple as someone catching Dysentery, or it could be something like encountering Zapdos who decides to make your team's lives miserable and cause a huge thunderstorm and generally cause mischief (just one of quite a few major events that will happen daily). How do you deal with these events? Well, as a regular team member, you must rely on your Captain and Co-Captain to make intelligent decisions to the events in your way. You can take matters into your own hands at your own risk, but only the leaders of the team decide what the ENTIRE TEAM MUST DO. As I want everyone to have fun on this excursion, you're allowed to stray a little bit from your team's wagon train (make sure you have someone to watch your wagon or stuff while you're gone, only about 5 or 6 people can go off on their own at a time) and go on your own little misadventures; this is where I'll usually allow a team member to have their own special event that isn't related to the major event of the day. If I don't give you a special event while you're off the beaten path, assume that your character failed to discover anything interesting. I can't give every single person an event every single day, but I will try my best to give most people their own fun situation. Above all, don't be greedy and leave every day, your team may very well decide to abandon you and leave you to the mercy of nature and you very well might not make it back.

Also, Captains: You don't necessarily HAVE to listen to your team's suggestions, you can make decisions however you please... just remember that your team will be rather upset with you should you ignore every one of their opinions, and they'll be especially mad if you bring them to a worse situation.

Anyway, let's start!
    It was early on a Sunday morning, typically a quiet time of the week in the small town bordering the frontier. They wondered why the heck they were there. They figured that they might as well explore and see the new land.

You are Team Rotuna. Riding under the banners of the unappreciated hero with a Mushroom cap, Toad, you're setting off on a bizarre adventure through the unknown and hopefully Toad's adventuring expertise will aid you along the way (yes he's coming along too). You have $415 pooled together, where would you like to shop?

Banzai Bill's Bargain Basket
    The Pokémart
    Adeleine's Outpost
    Gerudo's Den
    Last edited by Hellion; 1st October 2011 at 12:27 PM.
    Catch a tail by the tiger,
    Take the horns by the bull,
    A bird in need is a friend indeed,
    So pull the eyes over the wool!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BMGf Trail- Team Rotuna [LAST UPDATED: 7/24/2011]

Teh derpehest poneh is reporting for duty~

I think we should check out the Mart. We might need 'Balls later to catch some mons.
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Blog Entries

Remember that Pokémon aren't all you'll encounter.

EDIT: Your team can only go to one store.

Some say I'm part opossum Opossumguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm...Bonzai Bill's Bargain Basket is Awesome at alliteration, so I say some of us should spend the savings at the Super Saving Store.
    I love opossums. They shall rule the world. Oh, and I should be more active now.

Blog Entries

I feel suspicious of the bargain place to be honest. Just a hunch.

Blog Entries

You're right. That, and it's run by a Mario enemy...

so I say we go to the Pokemart.
    I love opossums. They shall rule the world. Oh, and I should be more active now.

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Pokémart? Unless we're all Pokémon, it's not the best place to gather supplies...but! We can use it to catch things to do our dirty work and gather materials at our accord. Genius.

At least it's better than a black market run by bullet-shaped enemies from Super Mario Bros.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries

What about Adeleine's Outpost? I think we might be able to find something of use there, even though I have no clue as to what. Plus, the Pokemart only sells Pokemon-related items (NO BEEF JERKY?!?), and I'm inclined to believe that 99% of everything at that bargain shop is both novelty and crappy. As for Gerudo's Den, I dunno what to think. There could be something in there that's more useful than everything else, but then again, it could be a trap.

So for now, I say we go to the Outpost.

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

Blog Entries

For your reference:

Banzai Bill
    Pokémart
    Adeleine
    Gerudo

Also, I request that you use the Character Creator.

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Flareth View Post
    What about Adeleine's Outpost? I think we might be able to find something of use there, even though I have no clue as to what. Plus, the Pokemart only sells Pokemon-related items (NO BEEF JERKY?!?), and I'm inclined to believe that 99% of everything at that bargain shop is both novelty and crappy. As for Gerudo's Den, I dunno what to think. There could be something in there that's more useful than everything else, but then again, it could be a trap.

So for now, I say we go to the Outpost.
    Adeleine, on the off chance you don't know and didn't read the Kirby Wiki article, is apparently a magic painter who can bring her paintings to life. Make of that what you will.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries

OK then, even better. See if there's something she can paint and bring to life that would help us.

Blog Entries

But what if we have her paint food and it's lead based paint! D:

But, yeah, the Pokemart could sell things like Escape aRopes and Repels, which would be useful here.

Blog Entries

As far as I know, Repel only keeps Pokemon away, and even then we would need something like a hacked Lv. 100 Mewtwo to use it effectively, since they'll still pop up if the Pokemon in the lead isn't at a really high level.

An Escape Rope would be nice, but it costs about $550 in Poke-Dollars. How much that is in U.S. currency, I dunno, but I don't think we can afford a rope for all of us, and I'd hate to see someone die this early in the game.

Then again, art isn't cheap, and it may be even more expensive to have Adeleine paint us 22 Escape ropes.

And like Iteru said, going to the Banzai Bill shop is risky. For all we know, the thing could easily launch itself at someone and kill him/her.

And I still don't know what to think of the Gerudo shop.

Gah, this is tougher than I thought.

Blog Entries

Gerudo could easily mean Ganondorf, as he is one. Banzai Bill... well...... I say Pokémart.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

Pokemart and Adeleine seem like the two least risky ones. If we stock up on pokeballs we can have the pokemon fight for us. Plus, if we get low on food, who wouldn't want Magikarp Sticks or a Tauros Burger?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast