Non-Mafia: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - GAME OVER WHITE TEAM WON! - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - GAME OVER WHITE TEAM WON!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Black Turn 2 - 7-13-2

Ahhh sorry about the late update! D:

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

It is now the Black Team's turn. White Team, submit your actions; Black Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

@Aestivate @SoulMelody @Sourcandy @GengarEatBanana @Karamazov @Iteru @Feralize @Zhwoobatte @Synthesis

Blog Entries

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Black Turn 2 - 7-13-2

Damn, I died. Good luck Blacks, and thanks for letting my play TPM and Hellion~
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Blog Entries

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

It is now the White Team's turn. Black Team, submit your actions; White Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

@SoulMelody @Sourcandy @GengarEatBanana @Karamazov @Iteru @Feralize @Zhwoobatte @Synthesis

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - White Turn 4 - 7-17-2

Awww :|

Blog Entries

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - White Turn 4 - 7-17-2

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

It is now the Black Team's turn. White Team, submit your actions; Black Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

@SoulMelody @GengarEatBanana @Karamazov @Iteru @Feralize @Zhwoobatte @Synthesis

Blog Entries

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

@SoulMelody @GengarEatBanana @Karamazov @Iteru @Feralize @Zhwoobatte @Synthesis

Blog Entries

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

...which means...

@SoulMelody, the Black Queen, was the last remaining member of the Black Team.

Congratulations to @Karamazov, the White Knight; @Iteru, the White King; @Feralize, the White Rook; @Zhwoobatte, the White Pawn; and @Synthesis, the White Queen.

QuickTopics
    Black Team's Headquarters
    White Team's Headquarters

Thanks for playing!

Blog Entries

Thanks for playing, and good game everyone!

For those of you who wish to let us know how it went, what you though of the game, how you feel it could be improved, please let us know so the next installment, should there be one, will be even better!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - GAME OVER WHITE TEAM

Woooooo~

I thought it was fun as it meant that both teams had to get stuck in straight away with working with others, though I think the lack of activity hurt that a bit.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - GAME OVER WHITE TEAM

It was fun. A little confusing, but fun.

Blog Entries

I never understood my role
    My life is a nightmare

Hehe. I live! I never actually understood my role/s. Fun game though.

Blog Entries

What didn't you understand about it, how did you think it could have been made clearer?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234