Non-Mafia: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - GAME OVER WHITE TEAM WON! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - GAME OVER WHITE TEAM WON!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - White Turn 1 - 7-10-2

@Yoshiwaker @Sourcandy @Sgt.Pepper's @Zhwoobatte @Rainbowkit @Mijzelffan @GengarEatBanana @Synthesis @Aestivate @Turtwig A @SoulMelody @Feralize

Only three and a half hours in this phase left. Be sure to get your actions in!
    Last edited by The Puppetmaster; 11th July 2011 at 07:45 PM.

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - White Turn 1 - 7-10-2

@The Puppetmaster

You basically just revealed who's the pawns; I suggest you direct that post at everybody.

EDIT: Thanks.
    Last edited by Yoshiwaker; 11th July 2011 at 08:03 PM.

Blog Entries

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

It is now the Black Team's turn. White Team, submit your actions; Black Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

Blog Entries

This game is tricky.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Black Turn 1 - 7-12-2

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

It is now the White Team's turn. Black Team, submit your actions; White Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

@Iteru has replaced Turtwig A.
    @Karamazov has replaced Sgt.Pepper's.

@Zhwoobatte @Synthesis @Feralize @Yoshiwalker @Sourcandy @Rainbowkit @GengerEatBanana @Aestivate @SoulMelody

More activity please.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Black Turn 1 - 7-12-2

I got the message. I'm on the white team.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

Blog Entries

Yep, I'm here for whites.

Blog Entries

Confirming.

Ok, I'm here.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Role confirm! - 7-10-

I'm here too, yup yup! The only reason I haven't been posting is because there's not much to post about. In mafia games, discussions are heated; this game's more of a 'use your actions to win' game.
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Blog Entries

i'm here too.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

Blog Entries

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Role confirm! - 7-10-

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowkit View Post
    I'm here too, yup yup! The only reason I haven't been posting is because there's not much to post about. In mafia games, discussions are heated; this game's more of a 'use your actions to win' game.
    Then again, you can use this thread to try and give some false information to the other side, try and psych them out. What you make of this thread is up to you.

Blog Entries

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

It is now the Black Team's turn. White Team, submit your actions; Black Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

@Aestivate @SoulMelody @Sourcandy @GengarEatBanana @Karamazov @Iteru @Feralize @Yoshiwaker @Zhwoobatte @Rainbowkit @Synthesis

Make sure you guys are talking with your teammates in your respective QuickTopics.

Blog Entries

Another miss? The Black Team must be inactive or targetting the protected person.
    Trapinch is claimed || I was once IceKyurem/Rainbowkit || Avvy by King Corpse

Gaiz and galz, if you like Inazuma Eleven, I reccomend joining the Inazuma Eleven Fan forum. It's like BMGf, but instead of being for Pokémon it's for I11. Oh yeah, and it's not as big as BMGf.

Blog Entries

Default Re: BMGF Chess game co-hosted by The Puppetmaster and Hellion - Black Turn 2 - 7-13-2

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

It is now the White Team's turn. Black Team, submit your actions; White Team, decide on which of your players will be attacking the other team and who will be receiving the attack. You all have until midnight EST.

@Aestivate @SoulMelody @Sourcandy @GengarEatBanana @Karamazov @Iteru @Feralize @Zhwoobatte @Rainbowkit @Synthesis

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast