Mafia: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) TOWN VICTORY [8-24-11] - Page 3

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) TOWN VICTORY [8-24-11]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) Sign-ups! 5 days 7 spots! [7-21-11]

Accepted! There are 7 more spots left, but I need at least two more people to join.
    My multiple point of view Hunger Games Story

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) Sign-ups! 4 days 7 spots! [7-21-11]

Pancakes. Put me up!
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) Sign-ups! 4 days 6 spots! [7-21-11]

A request from a pancake. May you please shift me to substitute? Thanks.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) Sign-ups! 3 days 7 spots! [7-21-11]

Accepted, and okay. Come on people, we need at least two more players!

Winner of MLP Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, War Room Mafia 2, Pokemon Mafia: Kodomo Ne, Companions Quartet Mafia, LOST Mafia, Hunger Games Mafia, and Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia, Havendale 2 Mafia, Twilight Mafia, Supernatural Mafia, Magic of Gardonia Mafia, and Disgaea Mafia.

Host of Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Family Guy Mafia, Assassins Creed Revelations Mafia, and Fus Ro Mafia.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) Sign-ups! 2 days 7 spots! [7-21-11]

Join please! I need at least two more but I'd like to fill as manta as possible!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) Sign-ups! 2 days 7 spots! [7-21-11]

I'd just like no note that my name is Zhwoobatte, not Zwhoobatte. Don't worry, i get it a lot.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

Blog Entries

Sorry, I got the general Zubat reference so I hoped for the best with spelling
    Last edited by DrumBeats; 2nd August 2011 at 08:51 PM. Reason: I somehow misspelled zubat

Blog Entries

Pancakes are fun
    Pancakes are great
    Eat them on a plate

In

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

Alright, pancakes, I'll play. None taken.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) Sign-ups! 12 days 16 spots!

Accepted 4 or 5 more hours left to join!

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) Sign-ups! 1 day 5 spots! [7-21-11]

Since those kind of games are a piece of pancake,count me in ^^

In the oven getting baked while waiting to scare you
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) Role confirmations! [8-3-11]

FIRST TO CONFIRM! MWUHAHAHA! (the mafia must be stroooong D=)
    *~ Sprites all by Déjàvu ~*

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) Role confirmations! [8-3-11]

Confirming role

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Got my role PM.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

confirm.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast