Mafia: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) TOWN VICTORY [8-24-11] - Page 12

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) TOWN VICTORY [8-24-11]

Some say I'm part opossum Opossumguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) NIGHT 3- The pathetic cops [8-15-11]

Vote:Sgt. Peppers
    I love opossums. They shall rule the world. Oh, and I should be more active now.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) NIGHT 3- The pathetic cops [8-15-11]

So soon the town had made their votes and it seemed Audino was their target for the night. As the group discussed how they should lynch Audino, a savage Arbok shouted, "Trial by Fire!" They led the old town doctor to the nearby volcano and the Arbok took the pleasure of pushing the mobster in.

However, Audino wouldn't go out alone. He quickly grabbed onto the Arboks tail and pulled her in as well. The two dropped down into the flames, and were quickly dissintegrated as they made contact. As they got back, the cops began to check the files, and sure enough, Audion was a mafia. The downside though, is Arbok was innocent.

@Sourcandy, @Opossumguy, @GliscorMan, @Icy404, @Neonsands, @Zhwoobatte, @Synthesis, @Iteru, @ghaskan, @MagicZoroark, @Derier44, @SoulMelody, @acs1903, @! Thunder Lord Z, @Déjàvu[/QUOTE]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) Sign-ups! 12 days 16 spots!

Two figures stalked the night, searching for their prey. One, a Gyarados, quickly made his way into a townie's house. However, he found out he wasn't alone. A round figure soon met him there. The two smirked as they both tore the pokemon to shreds. It seemed they had both picked the same target for that night. The pokemon all left without a hint of evidence. The group woke up and took the role call, revealing that the bipolar Zweilous was soon missing. The cops did a check and he was a town.

@Sourcandy, @Opossumguy, @GliscorMan, @Icy404, @Zhwoobatte, @Synthesis, @Iteru, @ghaskan, @MagicZoroark, @Derier44, @SoulMelody, @acs1903, @! Thunder Lord Z, @Déjàvu

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) NIGHT 4- I need a doctor.. [8-17-11]

Vote: Iteru
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) DAY 5- Two heads? Two kills! [8-18-11]

vote:iteru
    My life is a nightmare

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) DAY 5- Two heads? Two kills! [8-18-11]

Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Erm, why am I being bandwagoned?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    Erm, why am I being bandwagoned?
    I didnt believe your story, asked the cop to check you and you showed up mafia.
    My life is a nightmare

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Blog Entries

Thanks to Genbeeb for the awesome avvie and banner! Check out her shop here!
    FORMERLY MAGICZOROARK | Visit my deviantArt account and support my Fakemon project!
    My Blog | Farfetch'd Fan Club | I have claimed Arena Tycoon Greta, Early Bird, Shadow Claw, and Mandibuzz!

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

*hops on the bandwagon*

VOTE: ITERU!

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Some say I'm part opossum Opossumguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote:Iteru

Bandwagon ahoy, me maties.
    I love opossums. They shall rule the world. Oh, and I should be more active now.

Blog Entries

The town had quickly decided their target, basing their votes off of the cop check. The group was set on lynching the pokemon much earlier than the previous days. The group began to prepare for the lynching, beginning to start the Chinese water torture. However, somebody couldn't bear to watch their friend suffer. They soon began to sing a soft lullaby, quickly putting the town to sleep. While they slept, he quickly ran to the lynch target and unbound him. The two quickly awoke their third member and began to search the area. They had a big decision. Which sleeping townsperson would be next?

@Sourcandy, @Opossumguy, @GliscorMan, @Icy404, @Zhwoobatte, @Synthesis, @Iteru, @ghaskan, @MagicZoroark, @Derier44, @SoulMelody, @acs1903, @! Thunder Lord Z, @Déjàvu

Blog Entries

As the group slept throught the lynching the singing pokemon had quickly whipped out her marker. She removed the cap and it was soon apparent that it wasn't your average mark. It was a sharp knife instead. The pokemon ran towards the pokemon who had started the bandwagon against his friend. The pokemon smiled as she happily thrust the knife through the Xatu's heart. The mafia would no longer have to deal with this troublemaker. She had taken out Audino, and she had almost lost her friend due to her this night. The town's cop would now not cause them any more trouble.

However, one pokemon awoke quickly after the song. The Gyarados stalked through the night looking over each body before making his choice on who to kill. He soon selected none other than the final legendary, Suicune. The dogs had made it clear they were after him and Ditto and he couldn't let them kill him. It was kill or be killed. He quickly bit down on the Suicune with a thunder fang attack, ending it quickly.

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

The assailants quickly fell asleep on the floor just like the others, being careful to destroy any evidence of their presence.

@Sourcandy, @Opossumguy, @Icy404, @Zhwoobatte, @Synthesis, @Iteru, @ghaskan, @MagicZoroark, @Derier44, @acs1903, @! Thunder Lord Z, @Déjàvu

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Default Re: Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia)DAY 6- Who let the dogs out? [8-19-11]

I'm...dead? NOOOOOO!

It's okay, though. Good luck town!
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast