Mafia: Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won! - Page 33

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 700
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

  1. #481
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Akuraito; we haven't seen much from you from this game till now when mafia is low. Why so against the role cop idea? Also fake claims happen. All star mafia fake cop claim. Apparently he claimed to Human
    Considering that it's me, don't you think that I'd rather still stay low if I were mafia, what with that their numbers are so low? Everybody knows how damn paranoid I am about everything, especially when I'm mafia. Plus--considering that I don't have any deathproof ;_;--it's hard for me to express my opinions or counter anything. It takes a ton of conviction from me, even when town, so my quietness really means nothing.

    Probably because the chances are so low that it's really not even worth considering.

    I still followed the game after my death. X3 ;_; I know that happened; doesn't mean that it wasn't an absurdly risky play, one that would likely never be pulled off. It doesn't mean that it would be smart to do it, and it certainly doesn't mean that others will follow Gliscorman's example. Just because it happened once doesn't mean that it ever will again.

    He responded to Human's suggestion of claiming to Mintaka with 'done', leading me to guess that it was Mintaka he claimed to, since he didn't say a word about claiming to Human, nor did Human's post specify that Pika claimed to him.

  2. #482
    live free, die free Gaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    jolly/gloomy stance
    Posts
    743
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Because I'm the restless spirit and can get away with posting insane cases against people:

    Anyone remember my death-post (post #108)? You know, the one where I mocked the mafia for trying to kill me? Well, I thought it was pretty funny and that everyone would "Like" it, but only THREE PEOPLE did! This made me sad, and it got me thinking: It was only Night 1, so there were still lots of people playing, so why would only three people laugh at my wittiness? Even the Host didn't "Like" it! The obvious conclusion: Master Mew's joke wasn't funny at all. Now, I know what you're probably thinking, 'But Mew, three people Liked it! They thought it was funny, so you shouldn't feel sad' (unless you're Mafia, in which case you're thinking 'Oh s**t' about now). But you would be wrong and dumb. You see, oh naive Townie, those three people were exhibiting what we like to call here in the real world nervous-laughter-following-a-joke-you-didn't-actually-think-was-funny-but-you-want-the-joker-to-think-you-thought-it-was-funny-because-you-are-sucking-up-to-them. Or NLFAJYDATWFBYWTJTTYTIWFBYASUTT for short. It is MM-insane-scumtell #43, and it is always reliable. FrostyGaga, Akuraito, and Midorikawa "Like" my post because I was cleared and they wanted me to think they thought it was funny that I was making fun of the mafia, because Mafia would never do that they coyly reasoned. This is the only rational explanation: FrostyGaga, Midorikawa, and Akuraito are all mafia. NB4 they have a scum-breakdown over being caught for 'the wrong reasons' since they probably didn't realize they committed this tell at the time. DIE SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!one!!!!

    My ruse was revealed!
    (no, not rly)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    UNVOTE: Gotpika
    For now.
    Have you also gotten the claim and found it plausible?
    Master Mew likes this.

  3. #483
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    @Master Mew; @FrostyGaga; since he aske as well and claime to me. Everyone I'm one time lynch proof.
    @FinalArcadia; as I said earlier I rather attack TheDarkLord but was trusting you guys on GotPika despite the lack of evidence
    @TheDarkLord; three votes on you

  4. #484
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    @Master Mew; @FrostyGaga; since he aske as well and claime to me. Everyone I'm one time lynch proof.

    @FinalArcadia; as I said earlier I rather attack TheDarkLord but was trusting you guys on GotPika despite the lack of evidence

    @TheDarkLord; three votes on you
    @Akuraito; doesn't mean that it can't happen again either. Also any could say if they were mafia they would do this or that so that reasoning is flawed.
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 3rd December 2012 at 07:01 PM.

  5. #485
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    Odds are severely against that possibility for reasons already stated, though.

    Yet it's much more believable when it's been proven frequently, only one time being different. I'm pretty much always the same when I'm mafia, and you have to admit that.

  6. #486
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,008
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Odds are severely against that possibility for reasons already stated, though.

    Yet it's much more believable when it's been proven frequently, only one time being different. I'm pretty much always the same when I'm mafia, and you have to admit that.
    If you've realized you're always the same as mafia, you'll change the next time you're mafia - which I'm beginning to suspect is now.

    Also, someone please vig-kill Midorikawa.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  7. #487
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    Vote: Gotpika

    Really, why would you claim to Human of all people? I don't get it.

  8. #488
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,008
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Vote: Gotpika

    Really, why would you claim to Human of all people? I don't get it.
    How is that scummy? I don't get it.

    It reeks of poor play, but not necessarily scum-motivation.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  9. #489
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    Vote: Gotpika

    Really, why would you claim to Human of all people? I don't get it.
    How is that scummy? I don't get it.

    It reeks of poor play, but not necessarily scum-motivation.
    Because if he was mafia, he wouldn't have to worry about who's mafia and who isn't, so he just randomly chose Human? I don't know.

  10. #490
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    If you've realized you're always the same as mafia, you'll change the next time you're mafia - which I'm beginning to suspect is now.
    My low self-confidence (thus leading to reluctance of expressing opinions) and high paranoia is a core part of my way of thinking and personality. It would be very hard for me to change; believe me, I've tried.

  11. #491
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    I got the claim. It's something that I find possible to be given to a townie, and given the series, likely that the role exists.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

  12. #492
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,556
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Odds are severely against that possibility for reasons already stated, though.

    Yet it's much more believable when it's been proven frequently, only one time being different. I'm pretty much always the same when I'm mafia, and you have to admit that.
    If you've realized you're always the same as mafia, you'll change the next time you're mafia - which I'm beginning to suspect is now.

    Also, someone please vig-kill Midorikawa.
    Okay I've been calm this whole time about your suspicions on me but now I'm annoyed because you want someone to vig kill me which would do nothing but help the mafia. Tell me what have you done to help the town?

  13. #493
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    UNVOTE: Gotpika

    VOTE: TheDarkLord


    All right, if Bomika also got the claim and thinks it sounds town, I'm willing to believe it.

  14. #494
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    unvote: gotpika
    Vote: thedarklord


    I'm willing to believe Bomika

  15. #495
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

    UNVOTE: Gotpika

    If she believes it, then I'll unvote.

    Not feeling TDL right now. This may or may not change.

    Midori;

    Considering that he's confirmed innocent, there would be no reason not to believe that he's manipulating us.

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •