Mafia: Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won! - Page 15

Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 3 ~ 11/26/12 ~ Fu** You!

What Elysion said, really. ^^; I really think that's the only thing that would change things now, since there's not much against your lynch aside from what's already been said...

Ryoga;

i love that gif for some reason
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    That she was the one defending Rio is interesting, but she could have been killed in an attempt to cause confusion amongst us. There's no way of knowing, I suppose, but I still find Rio very suspicious... and certainly the person most worth lynching.
    Well, I hear what you're saying in that regard, it just seems all too convenient, ya know?
    There's a few people the mafia could have killed to cause confusion among us. I don't find this nightkill very out of the ordinary.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion
    I can't really say for sure, but the way you're acting right now Fin-Fin...doesn't make you look any less suspicious nor innocent. ^^;
    please excuse my sass

I have no idea who I'd claim to. Any of you could be mafia just tricking me, wanting a claim.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion
    I can't really say for sure, but the way you're acting right now Fin-Fin...doesn't make you look any less suspicious nor innocent. ^^;
    please excuse my sass

I have no idea who I'd claim to. Any of you could be mafia just tricking me, wanting a claim.
    Nah, I love it, honestly. Its really cute. X3

Well, you still have a bit of time, so I guess you can think it over a bit first before claiming to people.
    Momoka likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Honestly, keep amusing me more with this so called 'logic' you're all presenting. What is the evidence, besides anything Sputnik did? Which, may I remind you all, I have no way to speak for.
    Okay, then show us your logic and give us a more suspicious target. No matter how much the reasons for voting you might seem a tad faulty, I don't see you bringing anything better to the table.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Honestly, keep amusing me more with this so called 'logic' you're all presenting. What is the evidence, besides anything Sputnik did? Which, may I remind you all, I have no way to speak for.
    Okay, then show us your logic and give us a more suspicious target. No matter how much the reasons for voting you might seem a tad faulty, I don't see you bringing anything better to the table.
    If I did anything right now, no one would take the time to trust me anyway. And let's say I did find someone suspicious, if we all voted them and they turned up town, I would still be damned.

Blog Entries

If I did anything right now, no one would take the time to trust me anyway. And let's say I did find someone suspicious, if we all voted them and they turned up town, I would still be damned.
    You're not exactly giving anybody a lot to work with in regards to gaining trust.

But as for the second part, that's just a risk that you take in mafia games when putting forth suspicions and voting somebody, unless you've got a copcheck. If by some odd chance you turn up town and are lynched, I'll be on the chopping block, as will everyone else who has/may vote you. It's a risk inherent to the game.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

You're not exactly giving anybody a lot to work with in regards to gaining trust.

But as for the second part, that's just a risk that you take in mafia games when putting forth suspicions and voting somebody, unless you've got a copcheck. If by some odd chance you turn up town and are lynched, I'll be on the chopping block, as will everyone else who has/may vote you. It's a risk inherent to the game.
    Aha, except even with that little fact, you probably wouldn't be brought under suspicion for you haven't been in any this whole game.

I know it's a risk that's taken. And I will claim if absolutely necessary. I just merely don't feel like it right now, I need to think a bit more.

Blog Entries

Aha, except even with that little fact, you probably wouldn't be brought under suspicion for you haven't been in any this whole game.
    How so? It's only Day 3, and I'm fairly certain that when somebody is mislynched, suspects numero uno are the people who caused such a thing.

I'll be frank, your "defense" is not helping your case (in my eyes anyway), and I don't intend to take off my vote unless something earth-shattering comes up.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

How so? It's only Day 3, and I'm fairly certain that when somebody is mislynched, suspects numero uno are the people who caused such a thing.

I'll be frank, your "defense" is not helping your case (in my eyes anyway), and I don't intend to take off my vote unless something earth-shattering comes up.
    Amusing.

I suppose I'll need to make an 'earth shattering' defense soon. I think I've found out who I'll claim to.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Amusing.

I suppose I'll need to make an 'earth shattering' defense soon. I think I've found out who I'll claim to.

If you're innocent, then you should claim quick.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

Amusing.

If you're innocent, then you should claim quick.
    I'm doing that now. I didn't want to rush in and claim to someone who could potentially get me out.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Rio Kamishiro; Like FA said, anyone who causes a mislynch on a townie can be put on the chopping block. If you turn up town FA is one of my next to analyze, though Ely is higher on my suspicious list.

Blog Entries

I have a null-read on Rio, and you all know how I feel about Midorikawa. No one seems to put much stock in what the cleared Townie has to say, however, so I'll just assume you guys are going to inevitably lynch Rio for faulty reasons regardless of how many times said faultiness is pointed out.

@FinalArcadia If Rio flips Town, who will you suspect next?

@Midorikawa If Rio flips Mafia, who will you suspect next?

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Master Mew; I just stated that FA and Ely will be my next suspects. I already have suspicions on Ely as is. Also Santabomb is off to me as well.

Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast