Mafia: Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won! - Page 11

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 700
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

  1. #151
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Gold. She was the silencer. @Rio Kamishiro; you're my next target. Defense?
    Excuse me, but I have literally no idea why I'm your next target.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #152
    Canada's Oshimen Shinobu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    837
    Blog Entries
    338

    Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Gold. She was the silencer. Rio Kamishiro you're my next target. Defense?
    Excuse me, but I have literally no idea why I'm your next target.
    I'm also pretty confused by this.

  3. #153
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    @Rio Kamishiro; You should really pay attention to the thread. Sputnik asked the cop to check you and tried to use the excuse of you being mafia often. I'm thinking you're the godfather and Sputnik was trying to clear you

  4. #154
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Rio Kamishiro; You should really pay attention to the thread. Sputnik asked the cop to check you and tried to use the excuse of you being mafia often. I'm thinking you're the godfather and Sputnik was trying to clear you
    Of course I have been. I looked and I find it utterly amusing you find that to be any type of indication.

    Why should anyone trust what you have to say about this, you aren't cleared. Not that you can trust me either of course.
    I would say cop check me, but that would do no good since you would all for some reason just assume I'm the godfather. I could always claim, but I don't trust you as of yet.
    Kira Akigari likes this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  5. #155
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 2 ~ 11/24/12 ~ Shattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Vote: Rio Kamishiro for always being mafia and voting first.
    Mafia will vote for fellow mafia day one to use as clearance later on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Hey, cop, I want for you to check Rio Kamishiro. She's mafia a lot, and I want to see if she is innocent this time.

    Thanks.
    Here Sputnik asks to check Rio using the excuse that she's mafia a lot. If Rio is town then why would Sputnik lead the cop towards her? She must be the godfather for a mafia to actually direct the cop to a buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I can't make requests? We all know that Rio has been Mafia in most of her games, so I don't see why me asking for the cop to check her is a bad thing.
    Again with the excuse that Rio is mafia a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    Only the mafia know who each-other are. I am just trying to spare us a townie. We will never know who is mafia or town until they are either lynched, killed, or checked by the cop or rolecop.
    Yes only the mafia know each other and know each others abilities. Easy to take advantage of. Also Sputnik mentions a rolecop here. Careful we may have a rolecop to face fellow townies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    I have seen plenty of townie rolecops. And by the way, if I was a mafioso, I would be cautious about who I would talk to and have nothing to do with my mafia buddies. Mafiosi are the minority, so I think it would be dumb for one to bus a teammate, as it would drive them away from their win condition.
    Sputnik here says she's seen a lot of town rolecops. All I've seen are mafia. Again I'm thinking there may be a rolecop. On another note she says if she was mafia (which she was) she wouldn't talk to her teammates, so it's possible she was using Rio to clear herself. Bussing does exist and it's possible she tried it, and that Rio isn't the godfather but something more like the strongman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    I'm not really finding anyone suspicious as of yet. And that includes Sputnik.
    You said you didn't find her suspicious yet didn't elaborate. Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    The problem with Sputnik here is that, once again, she comes out somewhat scummy, but I honestly can't see Sput being Mafia just for that yet, considering this happens every single game. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    She does act this way in mainly every mafia she's in, so I can't tell if that indicates anything or not. But I do think the cop check thing was slightly suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    What Rio and Baron Dante said. Perhaps her telling the cop to check Rio was a bit suspicious...but I wouldn't rely too much on that as of yet.
    Here we have three noting Sputnik's activity in other mafias. Rio makes a note of the cop check. At that point the only vote was mine on Sputnik, and the phase was pretty dead. Rio could have easily figured Sputnik was doomed and decided to start actually acting like she found her suspicious. Even more than her is Ely who actually says that the copcheck post shouldn't be relied on yet. Could be mafia trying to steer me from voting Sput.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santabomb View Post
    I would be so unsurprised if Sputnik was a lynchee.
    What exactly did you mean by this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Unfortunately I don't have any better leads. I'm going to wait for Sputnik's defense first before voting for her...Anyways, I don't have any proof except for the fact that Sputnik acts like this in many of the mafia games I've played with her, which is pretty meta-reasoning. Her wanting the cop to check Rio because Rio may be the godfather? Possible, but Sputnik's been suspecting Rio based on the fact she winds up being mafia so often in other games as well, which is once again pretty much meta-reasoning, but that's all I've got.

    Besides, wouldn't the mafia be well, more sneaky than that? I just find it too obvious.
    Again with the behavior thing, and then you go using meta reasoning, but still things in defense of Sputnik. Also the last note implying that she's being too obvious to be mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    There's kind of no way of "proving" it, unless she's voted. That being said, I won't vote her just yet.
    Well Sputnik had the only vote in the whole phase on her at that time, and you say unless she's voted and then say you'll wait on voting. You contradicted yourself there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    FoS: Midorikawa
    Seriously why did you FoS me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Santabomb View Post
    I guess I should vote soon, but I don't know for whom to vote. I guess I'll have to get my thinking grenades.
    So why did you find it a point to tell us this. There wasn't/isn't much thread to go through and not much to go off of. Your post makes it seem like two are competing on the chopping block.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    The problem with Sputnik here is that, once again, he comes out somewhat scummy, but I honestly can't see Sput being Mafia just for that yet, considering this happens every single game. :/
    Sputnik is a she.
    And it's not the first time sh's been scummy in games regrdless of alignment
    Hypocrite

    Love that line

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I guess that makes sense, mw-mw. You guys say Sputnik was on? She hasn't said a word during day two, which does lead me to believe she's been silenced. Plus she's been mentioned several times, which leads me to believe even more so.
    So were you meaning to defend her with this post or just posting to look town?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    @Elysion; Of course, there is also the option of her just ignoring the mentions as she has nothing to defend herself with, or that she is faking being silenced. Though, until we at least see some claim of the silencing happening, there's hardly point to speculating if it does happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I've also considered that possibility. I'd say at this point it would actually be beneficial to us if we do put the votes on her, if she continues being quiet. If she flips mafia, good for us, and if she flips town, then there's a huge possibility there's a silencer around.

    Sorry, Sputnik. ^^;
    So if you agreed with BD's above quote and were considering it then why didn't you share?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Sounds like a good plan to see.

    VOTE: Sputnik.
    Voting Sputnik right before everyone else does due to the topic of silencing going on before. Trying to look town by voting your fellow mafia before the rest?

    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    It works for me.

    Vote:Spuntik
    Here we have Greece coming in and voting when heat is coming on to Sputnik, yet we saw nothing of benefit from you all phase.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Dante View Post
    Eeyup, works for me as well, especially considering it's rather late and I need to be in places tomorrow.

    Vote:Spuntik
    Reason for stating that it's late and you'll be busy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    VOTE: Sputnik

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    vote: Sputnik

    She's probably silenced. People who get votes or get cornered usually say their defense and claim, but nothing from sputnik...
    Were you saying she's innocent at that moment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Santabomb View Post
    Vote: no lynch

    I can't think of anyone good right now. If I think of a good suspect in the next hour I'll change it.
    So there was a Sputnik bandwagon and you say you can't think of anyone then vote no lynch...Trying to avoid voting your buddy and if your lucky get the votes off her???

    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    VOTE: Sput...... I mean...

    VOTING LOCKED! Update pending.
    Trying to join the bandwagon right at the end of the update due to stalking the thread hoping you're buddy would be saved. Well you got caught. I know 100% that you're mafia.

    On another note. @Rio Kamishiro; I'm voting you come the day phase

    FoS: Elysion
    FoS: Santabomb
    FoS: Master Mew
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 26th November 2012 at 11:54 AM.

  6. #156
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    She turned up mafia, which I actually find pretty surprising. I wasn't trying to defend her, I just thought we needed to listen to her defense, but it turned out that she silenced herself, that's why I suggested voting for Sputnik afterwards whether she was town or mafia to get some information, because at that point realizing that she wasn't posting even though she was on Bulba would be beneficial to us whether she was town or mafia, because then we would know whether there was a silencer or not.

    About why I didn't share the information if I also had the same thoughts in regards to Baron Dante's post - I simply thought of it after I submitted the post, to be honest. What I'm saying probably makes me look even more suspicious, but that's all I can say.

  7. #157
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Mafia will vote for fellow mafia day one to use as clearance later on.
    If this is such a known fact then I'm pretty sure no one is naive enough to use it.

    Voting Sputnik right before everyone else does due to the topic of silencing going on before. Trying to look town by voting your fellow mafia before the rest?
    Why would I try to look it? I know I am, I have nothing to hide. You seem extremely eager to get rid of me... especially with what little 'evidence' you really have.

    I'm voting you come the day phase
    Pleasant.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #158
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Mafia will vote for fellow mafia day one to use as clearance later on.
    If this is such a known fact then I'm pretty sure no one is naive enough to use it.
    *cough cough WIFOM cough cough*

    That could be said of a lot of strategies. It's just an endless loop of "but since it's expected, they won't expect it" and so on, so I think it is very probable that there was an intent to clear you in Sputnik's request for a copcheck. Otherwise, what would there have been to gain for her and the mafia with such a request?

  9. #159
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Mafia will vote for fellow mafia day one to use as clearance later on.
    If this is such a known fact then I'm pretty sure no one is naive enough to use it.
    *cough cough WIFOM cough cough*

    That could be said of a lot of strategies. It's just an endless loop of "but since it's expected, they won't expect it" and so on, so I think it is very probable that there was an intent to clear you in Sputnik's request for a copcheck. Otherwise, what would there have been to gain for her and the mafia with such a request?
    Indeed, very much WIFOM.

    Why are you asking me, I can't speak for her. I have no idea on any of this, I'm just laughing at the fact you're all just thinking you finally have some evidence on someone.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  10. #160
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Mafia will vote for fellow mafia day one to use as clearance later on.
    If this is such a known fact then I'm pretty sure no one is naive enough to use it.
    *cough cough WIFOM cough cough*

    That could be said of a lot of strategies. It's just an endless loop of "but since it's expected, they won't expect it" and so on, so I think it is very probable that there was an intent to clear you in Sputnik's request for a copcheck. Otherwise, what would there have been to gain for her and the mafia with such a request?
    Indeed, very much WIFOM.

    Why are you asking me, I can't speak for her. I have no idea on any of this, I'm just laughing at the fact you're all just thinking you finally have some evidence on someone.
    The way you are reacting isn't helping your case much. It seems overly defensive, considering that this is a night phase and it's not as though we can lynch you now.

  11. #161
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Mafia will vote for fellow mafia day one to use as clearance later on.
    If this is such a known fact then I'm pretty sure no one is naive enough to use it.
    *cough cough WIFOM cough cough*

    That could be said of a lot of strategies. It's just an endless loop of "but since it's expected, they won't expect it" and so on, so I think it is very probable that there was an intent to clear you in Sputnik's request for a copcheck. Otherwise, what would there have been to gain for her and the mafia with such a request?
    Indeed, very much WIFOM.

    Why are you asking me, I can't speak for her. I have no idea on any of this, I'm just laughing at the fact you're all just thinking you finally have some evidence on someone.
    The way you are reacting isn't helping your case much. It seems overly defensive, considering that this is a night phase and it's not as though we can lynch you now.
    Have you even seen me play before? XD

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #162
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,743
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Mafia will vote for fellow mafia day one to use as clearance later on.
    If this is such a known fact then I'm pretty sure no one is naive enough to use it.
    *cough cough WIFOM cough cough*

    That could be said of a lot of strategies. It's just an endless loop of "but since it's expected, they won't expect it" and so on, so I think it is very probable that there was an intent to clear you in Sputnik's request for a copcheck. Otherwise, what would there have been to gain for her and the mafia with such a request?
    Indeed, very much WIFOM.

    Why are you asking me, I can't speak for her. I have no idea on any of this, I'm just laughing at the fact you're all just thinking you finally have some evidence on someone.
    The way you are reacting isn't helping your case much. It seems overly defensive, considering that this is a night phase and it's not as though we can lynch you now.
    Have you even seen me play before? XD
    I have. And, not to pull a Sputnik or anything, but...

    When I see you play like this, you are mafia. XD

  13. #163
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Mafia will vote for fellow mafia day one to use as clearance later on.
    If this is such a known fact then I'm pretty sure no one is naive enough to use it.
    *cough cough WIFOM cough cough*

    That could be said of a lot of strategies. It's just an endless loop of "but since it's expected, they won't expect it" and so on, so I think it is very probable that there was an intent to clear you in Sputnik's request for a copcheck. Otherwise, what would there have been to gain for her and the mafia with such a request?
    Indeed, very much WIFOM.

    Why are you asking me, I can't speak for her. I have no idea on any of this, I'm just laughing at the fact you're all just thinking you finally have some evidence on someone.
    The way you are reacting isn't helping your case much. It seems overly defensive, considering that this is a night phase and it's not as though we can lynch you now.
    Have you even seen me play before? XD
    I have. And, not to pull a Sputnik or anything, but...

    When I see you play like this, you are mafia. XD
    Is that not because I have been mafia over half the times I've played.

    Either way, that isn't really an indication of much right now. And the reason I'm overly defensive now is that I know that when the day phase comes, everyone will most likely hop on a bandwagon started. It happens a lot, I'm just trying to not make that happen now.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #164
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ NIGHT 2 ~ 11/25/12 ~ Burning In The Skies

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rio Kamishiro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Mafia will vote for fellow mafia day one to use as clearance later on.
    If this is such a known fact then I'm pretty sure no one is naive enough to use it.
    *cough cough WIFOM cough cough*

    That could be said of a lot of strategies. It's just an endless loop of "but since it's expected, they won't expect it" and so on, so I think it is very probable that there was an intent to clear you in Sputnik's request for a copcheck. Otherwise, what would there have been to gain for her and the mafia with such a request?
    Indeed, very much WIFOM.

    Why are you asking me, I can't speak for her. I have no idea on any of this, I'm just laughing at the fact you're all just thinking you finally have some evidence on someone.
    The way you are reacting isn't helping your case much. It seems overly defensive, considering that this is a night phase and it's not as though we can lynch you now.
    Have you even seen me play before? XD
    I have. And, not to pull a Sputnik or anything, but...

    When I see you play like this, you are mafia. XD
    Is that not because I have been mafia over half the times I've played.

    Either way, that isn't really an indication of much right now. And the reason I'm overly defensive now is that I know that when the day phase comes, everyone will most likely hop on a bandwagon started. It happens a lot, I'm just trying to not make that happen now.
    Then claim. If you got a role that is town oriented, maybe people would reconsider your scumminess XDD

  15. #165
    Still the coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,102
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 2 ~ 11/24/12 ~ Shattered

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    VOTE: Sput...... I mean...

    VOTING LOCKED! Update pending.
    Trying to join the bandwagon right at the end of the update due to stalking the thread hoping you're buddy would be saved. Well you got caught. I know 100% that you're mafia.
    Someone didn't read the DAY 1 flavor text.

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •