Mafia: Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won! - Page 32

Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bleach Mafia ~ DAY 6 ~ 12/2/12 ~ Out of the Clear Black Sky

That's actually a good point; you...can't really clear her too much with Sputnik's lynch, since, well, she was bound to be lynched sooner or later with her request to check Rio. Plus, Dark Blueberry claimed to her...then died. Tad coincidental for my tastes. ><; And she mentioned her not dying; it does sort of work to point out abnormalities about yourself (not dying and such), since what sort of mafioso would bring something like that into discussion? Completely WIFOM, sure, but...

And, well, trying to spur activity...it's not as if there was much to go off, then, right? And the odds would be that, if it worked, a townie would be lynched, so... I'm not trying to say that doing that is suspicious, but it's not really clearing, either.

Um, well, if they haven't already, perhaps she would be a good cop-check target?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    And, well, trying to spur activity...it's not as if there was much to go off, then, right? And the odds would be that, if it worked, a townie would be lynched, so... I'm not trying to say that doing that is suspicious, but it's not really clearing, either.
    Anyone who thinks spurring activity is a Towntell really ought to read Nameless Mafia. Nick and I both did this in that game and we won - as scum.

EDIT:
    Master Mew, you are:

Zangetsu

You are the manifested spirit of Ichigo Kurosaki's Zanpakutō. You are a calm, level-headed Zanpakutō, in stark contrast to your hot-tempered master. You often act as a mentor to Ichigo and always try to push him to become stronger.

You will always be there for Ichigo and Soul Society, even if you are lynched or killed, making you the Restless Spirit. You can still post in thread after you are dead, but you may not vote, send or receive PM (unless the host sends them) or use QTs.

You are allied with Soul Society. Defeat all the members of Hueco Mundo to win the game.
    For the record: I will not be reading any Bleach Mafia-related PMs (except from the Host, of course) until the game ends, because I don't want any of you to get modkilled for PM'ing me when I'm not allowed to read them.

So don't claim to me. :p
    Last edited by Master Mew; 3rd December 2012 at 04:10 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    @Gotpika;

Mintaka was told by the cop to lynch Greece, so you could claim to her.
    And done.
    @Master Mew; @Midorikawa; @Dark Blueberry; @HumanDawn; @Akuraito; @FrostyGaga;
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 3rd December 2012 at 05:30 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Just that you claimed doesn't really mean anything, does it? ^^; I mean, for all we know, you claimed bomb, which...well, you get my point. ><;
    Gaga likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

UNVOTE: Gotpika

For now.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

For now.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Gotpika; Um why did you mention me?

@Master Mew; DB claimed night 2 to me and someone else. I found it to be a possible fake claimso I was going to use Rio to fin out. Sorry DB for not fully trusting you. Also for the record, and I'll screenshot them when I am on my computer, the night she died I told her to protect herself over me because we weren't sure who to trust at that point. Of course she couldn't protect herself so she protected me again. Would you like me to claim here in thread?

VOTE:TheDarkLord
    because I'm assuming you claimed to Human and your ability is town @TheDarkLord; while you did call out Santabomb, there could easily be a role cop so you could have been mafia trying to lynch him. Also you keep attacking FA and I for discussing saying were controlling discussion. Seems like you're mafia afraid of finding you and your other scum buddy

Blog Entries

Because I'm the restless spirit and can get away with posting insane cases against people:

Anyone remember my death-post (post #108)? You know, the one where I mocked the mafia for trying to kill me? Well, I thought it was pretty funny and that everyone would "Like" it, but only THREE PEOPLE did! This made me sad, and it got me thinking: It was only Night 1, so there were still lots of people playing, so why would only three people laugh at my wittiness? Even the Host didn't "Like" it! The obvious conclusion: Master Mew's joke wasn't funny at all. Now, I know what you're probably thinking, 'But Mew, three people Liked it! They thought it was funny, so you shouldn't feel sad' (unless you're Mafia, in which case you're thinking 'Oh s**t' about now). But you would be wrong and dumb. You see, oh naive Townie, those three people were exhibiting what we like to call here in the real world nervous-laughter-following-a-joke-you-didn't-actually-think-was-funny-but-you-want-the-joker-to-think-you-thought-it-was-funny-because-you-are-sucking-up-to-them. Or NLFAJYDATWFBYWTJTTYTIWFBYASUTT for short. It is MM-insane-scumtell #43, and it is always reliable. FrostyGaga, Akuraito, and Midorikawa "Like" my post because I was cleared and they wanted me to think they thought it was funny that I was making fun of the mafia, because Mafia would never do that they coyly reasoned. This is the only rational explanation: FrostyGaga, Midorikawa, and Akuraito are all mafia. NB4 they have a scum-breakdown over being caught for 'the wrong reasons' since they probably didn't realize they committed this tell at the time. DIE SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!one!!!!
    Midorikawa likes this.

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; or maybe I liked it because I actually thought it was funny. Also do you want me to claim in thread for you?

Blog Entries

As it's implied Human found the claim believable, and I was more comfortable on the reasoning against TheDrakLord:
    Vote: TheDarkLord

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    DB claimed night 2 to me and someone else. I found it to be a possible fake claimso I was going to use Rio to fin out. Sorry DB for not fully trusting you. Also for the record, and I'll screenshot them when I am on my computer, the night she died I told her to protect herself over me because we weren't sure who to trust at that point. Of course she couldn't protect herself so she protected me again. Would you like me to claim here in thread?

VOTE:TheDarkLord
    because I'm assuming you claimed to Human and your ability is town @TheDarkLord; while you did call out Santabomb, there could easily be a role cop so you could have been mafia trying to lynch him. Also you keep attacking FA and I for discussing saying were controlling discussion. Seems like you're mafia afraid of finding you and your other scum buddy
    And why would she have fakeclaimed? As with faking cop or a cop check, that'd be complete suicide. Of course, it could draw out the other doctor, but the doctor would have to be...well, bluntly, they'd have to be stupid to counterclaim publicly. ><;

Why do you assume that? There's absolutely nothing guaranteeing that his claim has any degree of towniness or validity to it. And the rolecop thing...the chances of them being here and having checked Santabomb, out of all people, is pretty slim; it's hardly worth a vote. While the 'controlling the discussion' part of your argument stands...

Baron Dante;

I thought that Gotpika claimed to Mintaka? ^^;

Blog Entries

@Akuraito; we haven't seen much from you from this game till now when mafia is low. Why so against the role cop idea? Also fake claims happen. All star mafia fake cop claim. Apparently he claimed to Human

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Vote:TheDarkLord

Because I don't wanna die.

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa I would love to hear your claim.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

If Gotpika really did claim to Human, I guess my question is "why?" It just seems like Mintaka would be the logical choice. I mean, I also find TheDarkLord suspicious - as I have for awhile - but it just seems like everyone was really quick to just listen to Human without needing any other info.

Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast