Forbidden Kidō (aka: stuff that's not allowed):
1. Revealing your role PM in any way (such as screenshots of the PM or quotes from the PM).
2. Name Claiming. If you reveal who you are (even if it's a fake claim), you will be mod killed.
3. Not including me in conversations (such as PMs or Quick Topics that I didn't set up). Remember to include me as one of the recipients of any PMs you send regarding this game. Also, send me the links to any Quick Topics you set up for this game. If you use Skype for any conversations about this game, please send me a copy of said conversation as I do not have a Skype account.
4. Flaming, baiting, stuff like that. If you try to start any fights or arguments, you will be warned. If it continues, then I'll use my Bankai on you (aka: modkill you).
5. Playing against your win condition (such as trying to lose on purpose). If you don't want to play, just let me know and I'll sub you out (if there's a sub available). Don't ruin the game for everyone else!
6. Inactivity. Inactivity can hurt a game, so try to remain active. Please post in thread to remain active. PMs, Quick Topics, etc. also count towards activity. If you are inactive for three consecutive phases, you will be subbed out. I will mention you before I sub you out. If you know that you will be unable to continue to play, let me know so I can sub you out.
7. Mass claiming. Claiming your ability is fine, but please do not ask for everyone to claim at once. Gathering up claims over time is allowed. Other things you should know:
8. Screenshots are allowed, as long as they are NOT
your role PM. Fake screenshots are also allowed.
9. When voting, make sure you bold your vote like this: VOTE: Username
. When unvoting, also bold your unvote like this: UNVOTE: Username
. If you do not bold your votes/unvotes, or do not put VOTE
in front of the person you're voting/unvoting, that vote/unvote will not count. A couple more thing about voting: Please do not edit out your votes. If you want to change your vote, unvote instead. Also, mentioning someone in your vote (example: VOTE: @jokool;
) will make your vote ineligible.
Also, you may VOTE: NO LYNCH
and if there is a majority vote for that, then nobody will be lynched. If there is a tie between a no lynch vote and a vote to lynch someone, then the someone will be lynched.
10. When you die, you can do one 'death post,' as long as it's just for fun and does NOT
include any information regarding the game. You can still like funny posts after you die, as long as they do not include any game-related info.
11. Results from any actions will be sent as soon as the corresponding phase ends.
12. Phases should last for 24 hours. I will update each phase at around 8 P.M. Eastern time (that's 7 Central and 1 A.M.(?) GMT). Voting will be locked at that time, with update to follow as soon as I can. If for some reason I can't update the phase at the normal time, it will be extended until I can update it, but any votes placed after the locking time WILL NOT COUNT.
13. If you change your username, please let me know in thread.
14. As the host, I have the right to change the rules at anytime.
15. To prove that you have read and understood these rules, please post your favorite anime/manga series in your signup post.