Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Default Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Day Two-02/03/13

Vote:Final Arcadia

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Vote:Final Arcadia
    If this is because of FAs innactivity let us wait till she answers you mention and then we vote for her of we still think she is suspsicious.

Blog Entries

Reading over the thread again, it is true that FinalArcadia has been uncharacteristically quiet. But then again, there are a lot of other players who haven't said much either.

@m0ckingbird20;

Out of all players, why FinalArcadia?

@Zima;

My vote is on DarkBlueberry not on FinalArcadia....
    It is Gotpika who has voted FinalArcadia. I just quoted Gotpika and so I supposed you thought I voted FinalArcadia.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Personally, I don't trust Zima. Her post here struck me as suspicious;
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    The mafia actually helped us by doing that. ._. For all we know, we could have lost a townie if HumanDawn went through with his plan.
    She sounds a little too concerned here with this, and she states it as if we didn't just lose a townie by the mafia killing him.

VOTE: Zima.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    The mafia actually helped us by doing that. ._. For all we know, we could have lost a townie if HumanDawn went through with his plan.
    She sounds a little too concerned here with this, and she states it as if we didn't just lose a townie by the mafia killing him.

Did you read HumanDawn's role PM? I'm guessing his plan was to have the majority of votes to be redirected to someone else. It would have been random, so the mafia did us a favor by preventing the lynch of an important power role. Also, Momoka, it's pretty rare to not have someone die during the night phase, so I don't know what's the big deal about my wording.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post

I personaly don't think that Zima is mafia I can see the reasoning behind that post...

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

@FinalArcadia; You've been a bit quiet recently, is there anyone that sticks out in particular to you? I noticed you FoS'd Darkblueberry.
    I still think she's the most suspicious, since her post when voting for Human still doesn't make any sense to me, even now. She said it was better to lynch him than to keep doing joke votes (which weren't even really happening) and null discussion (again, something else that didn't apply at the time), and seemed almost too anxious to vote for him (perhaps knowing that with how he was acting, he could be an easy town lynch).

Additionally, if she thought he was the jester, then lynching him was pretty much like going nowhere anyway on Day 1. I think she found Human to be an easy person to jump on getting lynched, and so quickly voted him. But the thing that catches my eye most is her comments about joke voting, which made no sense for the time they were given.

VOTE: Dark Blueberry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @FinalArcadia; You've been a bit quiet recently, is there anyone that sticks out in particular to you? I noticed you FoS'd Darkblueberry.
    I still think she's the most suspicious, since her post when voting for Human still doesn't make any sense to me, even now. She said it was better to lynch him than to keep doing joke votes (which weren't even really happening) and null discussion (again, something else that didn't apply at the time), and seemed almost too anxious to vote for him (perhaps knowing that with how he was acting, he could be an easy town lynch).

Additionally, if she thought he was the jester, then lynching him was pretty much like going nowhere anyway on Day 1. I think she found Human to be an easy person to jump on getting lynched, and so quickly voted him. But the thing that catches my eye most is her comments about joke voting, which made no sense for the time they were given.

VOTE: Dark Blueberry
    Anything else to add about any other players? I know you're quite a skilled mafia player, so just looking at the list of players who do you think so far based on what we've seen besides Dark BB might be a suspect or sketchy?
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 3rd February 2013 at 02:12 PM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Did you read HumanDawn's role PM? I'm guessing his plan was to have the majority of votes to be redirected to someone else. It would have been random, so the mafia did us a favor by preventing the lynch of an important power role. Also, Momoka, it's pretty rare to not have someone die during the night phase, so I don't know what's the big deal about my wording.
    I find it hypocritical that you all of all people would be saying so, though. This is meta, but in Star Trek Mafia, you claimed to have a plan but re-directed onto the cop. I don't see how you could be saying that of anyone.

While that's true, your wording made it sound like the mafia did us a favor by killing him when it really didn't. We lost someone and it would have been the same either way.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Anything else to add about any other players? I know you're quite a skilled mafia player, so just looking at the list of players who do you think so far based on what we've seen besides Dark BB might be a suspect or sketchy?
    Well, thank you! XD

Zima would be probably next on my list of potential suspects at this moment. Her behavior and posts this phase have struck me as more than a bit scummy, and then there's this little bit back from Day 1:

I still don't think running this risk is a good idea. We are likely going to lose a townie no matter who we decide to lynch.
    The last part is what I find most worth noting. That could be said of every Day 1, and sometimes even of days later in the game, depending on how active a game has been. But what bothers me about it is that it seems too cautious, and if she truly believed that we would lose a townie no matter what the consensus was most likely, I don't see why she was against lynching Human. I mean, there was the chance he was running a mafia scheme, but then there was also the chance that he had a town plan (which now knowing about his alignment and ability, seemed to be the case). It seemed like a pretty decent bet, rather than not lynching at all.

Whereas Dark Blueberry seemed too eager to lynch in her post, in addition to bringing up things that weren't even relevant at the time, Zima seems to be trying too hard to be neutral and safe.

Additionally, I have slight suspicions of Yata, as her posts during Day 1 were primarily short and seemed to just follow whatever the flow was at the time of posting. However, my suspicions of her are significantly less than mine of the aforementioned two.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Well, thank you! XD

Zima would be probably next on my list of potential suspects at this moment. Her behavior and posts this phase have struck me as more than a bit scummy, and then there's this little bit back from Day 1:

I still don't think running this risk is a good idea. We are likely going to lose a townie no matter who we decide to lynch.
    The last part is what I find most worth noting. That could be said of every Day 1, and sometimes even of days later in the game, depending on how active a game has been. But what bothers me about it is that it seems too cautious, and if she truly believed that we would lose a townie no matter what the consensus was most likely, I don't see why she was against lynching Human. I mean, there was the chance he was running a mafia scheme, but then there was also the chance that he had a town plan (which now knowing about his alignment and ability, seemed to be the case). It seemed like a pretty decent bet, rather than not lynching at all.

Whereas Dark Blueberry seemed too eager to lynch in her post, in addition to bringing up things that weren't even relevant at the time, Zima seems to be trying too hard to be neutral and safe.

Additionally, I have slight suspicions of Yata, as her posts during Day 1 were primarily short and seemed to just follow whatever the flow was at the time of posting. However, my suspicions of her are significantly less than mine of the aforementioned two.
    Thank you FA, it's good to know a mafia member's stance on things before she gets lynched.

ATTENTION ANNOUNCEMENT!

1. @Yata;
    2. @FrostyGaga;
    3. @Fushimi;
    4. @Momoka;
    5. @FinalArcadia;
    6. @HumanDawn;
    7. @Zima;
    8. @harryheart;
    9. @Dark Blueberry;
    10. @m0ckingbird20;
    11. @Gotpika;
    12. @Pokemaster97;
    13. @GoldenCelebi;
    14. @cazthesamurai;
    15. @Setra;

Anyway, before HumanDawn died he contacted with me info regarding a Cop Check. He apparently knew the Cop and had cop checked FA in which the check came up negative, so yeah she's mafia. Vote her.

Blog Entries

Vote: FinalArcadia

This is a wonderful start! :D

追放されたバカ

So the cop came in contact with you this phase? Since this is day two and all, and Human died during night one, unless cop check results are immediate?

Blog Entries

He could have made a small alliance.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast