Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Day One-01/31/13-02/01/13

Voting Locked update Pending

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Day One-01/31/13-02/01/13

Hollywood and Dhestroyer were on duty together, on the look out for any lessers, their senses were supposed to be on full alert. Of course there was no luck in that as the two were arguing. Because the two weren't paying any mind to their surroundings they nearly got killed by two lessers, one who had obviously been in the society for a long time being he was paled out, and the other still fresh but not to fresh as his hair was brown but his eyes were starting to be colorless. The fight went on pretty evenly for a while until one of the lessers got a good hit off of the Cop causing Hollywood to go berserk the beast coming out.

"That's what I was telling you about that time," the brown haired lesser said as he and the other ran just barely making it away.

The Cop crawled away to safety from the beast holding his side where he was bleeding from a knife cut the lessers had given him. He called up V who was off duty. The male came with the beasts shellan. She walked over calming him down like he was a dog. Once that was done, her and V loaded the two males into the car V had a brought and the cop's escalade, taking them back to the compound where they got healed.

The two lessers cursed once at safety at missing their chance to kill their biggest threat, the Dhestroyer.

It is now Night 1. You may send in your night actions
    Last edited by Midorikawa; 2nd February 2013 at 12:08 AM.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

Default Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Night One-02/02/13

Sorry I was a bit out of the loop yesterday as I was away from the internet really. Can someone catch me up on what's happened?
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Blog Entries

“Don't be an asshole"
    Rhage summed up the regurgitation with two words: "Kettle.Black."
    F**king hell. "Did you guys plan that out?"
    "Yeah and if you don't fight us"- Hollywood bit down on the grape Tootsie Pop-"we'll do it again- only with the dance moves this time"
    "Spare me."
    "Fine.Unless you agree to home it,we WILL rock the dance moves." To prove the point ,the moron linked his palms behind his head and started doing something obscene with his hips. Which was backed up by a series of,"Uh-huh,uh-huh,ohhhh, yeeeeeeah,who's your daddy..."
    The others looked at Rhage like he'd grown a horn in the middle of his forehead. Nothing unusual there. And Tohr knew that, in spite of this ridiculous diversion,if he didn't cave,the lot of them would crawl so far up his ass,he'd be coughing up sh*tkickers.
    Rhage wheeled around,shoved out his butt,and started slapping his moneymaker like it was bread dough.
    "For the love of the Virgin Scribe,"Z muttered "put us out of this misery, and go the f**k home"
    Someone else chimed in, "You know, I never thought there were advantages to being blind..."
    "Or deaf"
    "Or mute," somebody added”

After the warriors were in for the day time and the shutters shut, males lay with shellans, some in very many different ways. Some were sleeping, some were up eating, and some doing fun activities of all kinds of varieties. One could smell all the different bonding scents of the brotherhood members in the house from them being with their shellans.

One particular scent was headed down the stairs into the foyer and then the kitchen, his shellan by his side. The two stood laughing and kissing in the kitchen while making their food, pausing in a pantry for a quick private moment. This was their downfall. Upon stepping out a knife went straight through the brother's heart, an expression of shock the only one on his beautiful face. His shellan was so shocked she couldn't manage to say anything.

Fritz came in a few minutes later after the brother was already gone, the woman who held him sat smoothing out his hair crying, as she told what she saw. Her hellren's face had turned to one of love for her before dying. Fritz skittered off to tell the others in the mansion, tears springing to his eyes. The shellan meanwhile used a gift she was given and followed the one in her arms to the Fade.

A lesser was in the mansion, the smell of baby powder mixed in with the bonding scents, and Rhage was now dead.

Last edited by Midorikawa; 3rd February 2013 at 12:27 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

A lynch redirect. : P

I still don't see why he wanted to be lynched. It could have horribly backfired.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Day Two-02/03/13

The mafia actually helped us by doing that. ._. For all we know, we could have lost a townie if HumanDawn went through with his plan.

追放されたバカ

I'm guessing mafia really thought Human would be converted if he were killed/lynched.

^^;

Edit: That second Rhage pic. <3 Edit Edit:I meant the first one. But the second one is not bad.
    Last edited by Faerie; 3rd February 2013 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Rhage
    Midorikawa likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

@FinalArcadia; You've been a bit quiet recently, is there anyone that sticks out in particular to you? I noticed you FoS'd Darkblueberry.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I went with my plan.

Thank you for hosting Midorikawa!

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

The thing is this could be anything at all and anyone at all because everyone saw that Human Dawn wanted to be lynched. Not sure whether there is any big leads to go on.
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Hmmm turns out Human could have been used to our advantage if we were lucky but the risk was high.

Indeed DB has been inactive but I am not sure if it;s good enough I will check all the discussions so far later cause I don't have time now.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

There was nothing really to say. HD wanted to get lynched - so I voted him in the previous voting phase. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika
    @FinalArcadia; You've been a bit quiet recently, is there anyone that sticks out in particular to you? I noticed you FoS'd Darkblueberry.
    Agreed I would also like to know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika
    And what was that again that makes me suspicious? Besides me thinking Human is playing Double-game with us and is a mafia trying to play the role of a fool? You sure are hasty with your votes.
    Votes are not final and can be changed at any time so I don't see any harm done by trying to place some pressure on someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    There was nothing really to say. HD wanted to get lynched - so I voted him in the previous voting phase. That's all.
    Well that's the point you don't just go voting anyone who wants to get lynched... I mean even after all the things said and poeple starting taking votes off HD you still kept your vote. Why is that?

So far the only person I have something to think of is Dark Blueberry since he seemed so anxious to lynch HD who was clear from the beggining that he could be a major threat to Town if he was lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Shall we just grant him his wish and lynch him? It's Day 1 - if we're going to spend the phase with joke votes and null discussions, we might as well get the jester out of our way instead of getting a possible no lynch.
    ------------------------------------------
    Edit:
    I forgot to add my vote before. :P
    VOTE: DarkBlueberry

Blog Entries

@m0ckingbird20; Dark Blueberry is a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @m0ckingbird20; Dark Blueberry is a girl.
    That's what I though but I wanted to be sure after my mistake with Frosty Gaga so I checked the gender she had filled in and it is male so I wasn't sure. -.-'

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast