Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-END GAME-TOWN WINS

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Day One-01/31/13-02/01/13

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    I want to hear your opinions on recent matters.
    If you were a fool, then I wouldn't want to lynch you. However, you did say you have some kind of plan? Even if it has the chance of backfiring, It could help. So I don't see why not to vote you since day 1 usually doesn't have much to it, and this could give a head start.

Vote: HumanDawn
    Okay good, what about Gotpika?

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    I want to hear your opinions on recent matters.
    If you were a fool, then I wouldn't want to lynch you. However, you did say you have some kind of plan? Even if it has the chance of backfiring, It could help. So I don't see why not to vote you since day 1 usually doesn't have much to it, and this could give a head start.

Okay good, what about Gotpika?
    I'm not entirely sure what to think of him, to be honest. What makes me somewhat suspicious though, is that I don't see why he mentioned the roleblocking thing. If you're a fool, then that would kind of do no good, and if you do have something that could help, then that doesn't make sense either. The backfiring thing is a little troubling, but everything has its risks. Or I could just be misreading his 'roleblocking post'.

Now, I've just read the thread (late because I misread and thought Day 1 was due to start a few hours ago), but here's my train of thought. (This is my first mafia on BMGf, by the way.)

Several people have said that fools are often killed on BMGf, so I think it's most likely that HumanDawn does want to be lynched. That immediately makes me think 'alien', but I don't know if Midorikawa allows a mafia kill on Night 0. If there is and HumanDawn was targeted, the mafia would know he was an alien and wouldn't want him lynched, so everybody who has voted for him would be either not-mafia or just double-bluffing, which I think is unlikely.
    On the other hand, if there is no mafia kill on Night 0, or if HumanDawn wasn't targeted, then if he's an alien, he's not activated and lynching would be okay - but he wants to be lynched, which means he would not be an alien at all.

From the conversation so far in the thread, I'm going to assume that Midorikawa rules no mafiakill on Night 0, which means it's probably safe to lynch HumanDawn ('probably' because of the risk of a made-up role). Please do say something if I'm wrong.

I'll post again or edit when I've had more thinking time.

追放されたバカ

I don't think a lynch bomb would want to get lynched this early in the game...or get lynched for that matter if they could avoid it. And they really don't have any reason to get lynched during day 1.

I honestly don't know what he's planning or thinking, but why he would vote for himself is a little...strange. I don't think he would do that if he were the fool, simply because it would be too obvious and obviously no one would vote for him, but I think I'm starting to overthink things.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@GoldenCelebi; Night 0 on this site is usually just for confirmation. I've never seen otherwise, so no mafia kills or abilities were used.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

No jester would turn the attention on themselves so obviously, so I think it might be in our best interest to lynch him. After all, if he stays, he'll probably just continue to persist on it and distract us, so it might be best to do it now.

He said it can be anti-town or pro-town, so maybe it's a roulette kind of ability.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    I don't think a lynch bomb would want to get lynched this early in the game...or get lynched for that matter if they could avoid it. And they really don't have any reason to get lynched during day 1.

I honestly don't know what he's planning or thinking, but why he would vote for himself is a little...strange. I don't think he would do that if he were the fool, simply because it would be too obvious and obviously no one would vote for him, but I think I'm starting to overthink things.
    In my previous oost I stared that Human might not be a lynch bomb but his role may benefit from getting lynvhed or dying in some way. I mean we are talking about vampires and stuff like that from what I get from what information Midorikawa gave us.

So he might not be a lynvh bomb but if he is mafia and he gains a really useful ability when he dies that could also prove bad.

Human Dawn said that he didn't lie but he also said that he doesn't reveal us the whole truth. He actually said that if he told us why he wants to get lynched we wouldn't want to lynch him.

So I suggest that we keep him alive. If possible and if he is mafia I would leave him for my last target.

send me the thingy. it should work now.

Blog Entries

Whatever Human's doing, I don't think it would be a good idea to lynch anyone today. From the sounds of it, lynch bomb seems to connect with his hints more than all of the other possibilities. With that and the consideration of all of the players in this game, I

Vote: No lynch​

If he really is the lynch bomb, we shouldn't risk losing any important power roles to an RNG.

追放されたバカ

Yeah, I found that a bit strange, but then why would he specifically say that we wouldn't want to vote him if he gave his reasons of wanting to be lynched, if he wanted to be lynched?

This is a BDB Mafia...and I'm assuming there will be some strange roles considering that this does center on vampires. And my harpy would love to mess with us like that.
    Midorikawa likes this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20
    Human Dawn said that he didn't lie but he also said that he doesn't reveal us the whole truth. He actually said that if he told us why he wants to get lynched we wouldn't want to lynch him.
    I hadn't thought about that, but it could mean he was saying that because it was important to not let the mafia know. Could just be my thinking, but who knows. I'm keeping my vote, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    Whatever Human's doing, I don't think it would be a good idea to lynch anyone today.
    Why not anyone? Is HD the only person you have any thoughts on right now?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I am not a Lynch Bomb.

btw fa doesn't want to claim to me that means she's scum !!!!1!!!1eleven!!!!!
    Why don't I have this conversation? @HumanDawn; @FinalArcadia;

Anyways on a random note.

Anyone know where I can get these? Me want:

Okay, so HumanDawn is not an alien. I guess it's probably safe to lynch him then - it's unlikely he's a lynch-bomb, as Yata said, and if he does have some other weird role that no-one's heard of, we can't anticipate it anyway.

That said, several others are looking a little suspicious...

Oh well, I need sleep. VOTE: HumanDawn.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Nobody listens to me. T.T

I said that he might not be a lynch bomb but his role could benefit from getting lynched.

If you guys decide that he is to be lynched I will vote for him but I personaly think this is a good idea.

追放されたバカ

Oh...oh, maybe he could be a Vampire. You know, like if he gets lynched or nightkilled he could be converted into the mafia side. He could be town now, but if one of those two things happens to him, he could become mafia. It could be possible, or just too much speculation on my part.

Well most of our roles are vampire roles but just taking into consideration about what m0ckingbird said - he might have a point.(Yeah yeah, sounds rather contradictory to what I said earlier). Human could potentially be a threat to us if we do lynch him and he turns out to still be in the game. But not lynching him either just doesn't seem safe to me either now...
    Midorikawa likes this.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast