Mafia: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-END GAME-TOWN WINS - Page 12

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-END GAME-TOWN WINS

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Night Two-02/03/13-02/04/13

I am sorry guys I haven't had internet acees for over a day so I missed a lot I will try to catch up...

Okay, so Dark Blueberry was probably the mafiakill, and Zima a vigkill (lucky or informed). Also, we have a cop who targeted Zima and got town because of godfather role. (Also, to those interested, this means cop check is resolved before vigkill.)

I don't see that we have any other leads, so if anyone thinks they can safely roleclaim without getting mafiakilled next night, now might be a good time.

If there is a doctor, that would be good to know, but I guess it's difficult to tell us that without giving yourself away. If we can get 100% confirmation that there is a doc, then we can just do follow-the-cop although that would be boring.

So yeah.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCelebi View Post
    Okay, so Dark Blueberry was probably the mafiakill, and Zima a vigkill (lucky or informed). Also, we have a cop who targeted Zima and got town because of godfather role. (Also, to those interested, this means cop check is resolved before vigkill.)
    I know there was a vigilante kill, but what makes you think the cop checked her?

Also, just so everyone knows, I was the vigilante who killed Zima. I don't have any more kills, so I'm basically a vanilla now which is why I'm claiming in thread like this. I wouldn't mind taking claims.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Remember mass claiming is not allowed and also I won't be updating tonight.
    Momoka likes this.

Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

I honestly think it's a bit risky to roll claim at this point in the game. I don't think we should be getting too comfortable.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

@Pokemaster97;
    Just maiking sure... Are you subing for cazthesamurai?

Ok so I did a complete check of EVERYTHING (And noted them down. Took me over an hour. :P) that has been said so far and I really don't think we have lots of options here. I mean all of our suspects so far are dead.

Now this a far shot... as always but it's the only solid theory I could come up with.

My suspect is @Setra; So! Here is my train fo thought:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1:
    Dissagrees with lynching HumanDawn from very start and never posts again. - Supposing Mafia knows who is Town they should be the afraid of HumanADwn a Town that wants to be lynched really bad. Also he is clearly laying low and avoid to vote.

Night 1:
    That was proved at Night 1 when HumanDawn was killed.

Day 2:
    Setra suggest HumanDawns ability could backfire and never posts again. Kinda backs up his Day 1 post. Again no actuall opinions and clearly laying low. Only posts at the very end to VOTE FinalArcadia which would be a way to keep suspicious eyes off him for not voting fellow Mafia members. The same technique was followed by Zima who turns out to be Mafia.

Night 2:
    Dark Blueberry - KILLED (By Mafia probably.)
    Zima - KILLED (By Momoka probably who claimed his role.)

Day 3:
    No posts by Setra so far.

SUM UP:
    1. Only 3 posts so far.
    2. All 3 posts could be easily coming from a Mafia member.
    3. No actuall scummhunting help at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you guys have a better case from mine against for Setra I am glad to hear them but till then...

VOTE: Setra

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@FrostyGaga; What are your thoughts so far?

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Vote: M0ckingbird20 Just tying it up.

Day 1: Yes, I was opposed to HumanDawn's plan from beginning to end. As the redirect was completely random it would have most likely killed a townie. I suppose I could have voted for a no lynch here. But there's no changing the past.

Day 2: I still don't know why you have to give a reason if there's a guilty cop check on them. : P It's always seemed like overkill imo.

Day 3: This phase has been inactive from the every beginning. I've never been good at scumhunting, ever. : P

But good job at stimulating conversation. : )
    @m0ckingbird20;
    Last edited by Setra; 6th February 2013 at 06:35 PM.
    Midorikawa likes this.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20
    Dissagrees with lynching HumanDawn from very start and never posts again.
    This also applies to FrostyGaga. I think he's suspicious since he's barely said a word or done anything, besides commenting on Human's plans and quickly voting for FA.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Day Three-02/04/13-02/05/13

1. @Yata;
    2. @FrostyGaga;
    3. @Fushimi;
    4. @Momoka;
    8. @harryheart;
    10. @m0ckingbird20;
    11. @Gotpika;
    12. @Pokemaster97;
    13. @GoldenCelebi;
    15. @Setra;

I would like to see more activity overall.

14. @cazthesamurai; If I don't see any activity from you this phase I'll be forced to sub you out.

To everyone I'm updating at 11 tonight

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCelebi View Post
    I know there was a vigilante kill, but what makes you think the cop checked her?
    Asking this sort of question when GoldenCelebi implied he is in contact with the cop gives me thoughts of a mafioso trying to gauge information about the cop.

@FrostyGaga; What are your thoughts so far?
    I think mockingbird is on the wrong track with Setra. This relates to the next quote so:

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckingbird20
    Dissagrees with lynching HumanDawn from very start and never posts again.
    This also applies to FrostyGaga. I think he's suspicious since he's barely said a word or done anything, besides commenting on Human's plans and quickly voting for FA.
    I didn't want to trust HumanDawn because the only real reason someone would ask to be lynched is rarely ever beneficial for the town. HumanDawn contacted me soon after, proclaiming how he had town tells from my posts. However I did not trust him because why would a townie try to hit a mafioso on day 1 with a lynch redirect? The chances were far too low given that his ability was random. Honestly I find it more scummy to try to force his ability on day one than waiting until later. I also questioned why he wouldn't just reveal his role in thread. He said he was fearful of the mafia killing him but I honestly think they'd also know that his ability was far more likely to hit town. I'd say I had reasonable doubt in HumanDawn's claims.

Also, why wouldn't I vote for FA? It's useless and redundant pretending to have a different reason for voting than "Gotpika knows the cop? Let's test this!"

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I know this is a longshot, but thinking about it, Human was killed Night 1... and the two people that were the most against him using the redirect were Zima and FrostyGaga. Zima turned out to be mafia, which seemed easy to tell when she made the comment of "the mafia did us a favor by doing that".

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyGaga
    However I did not trust him because why would a townie try to hit a mafioso on day 1 with a lynch redirect? The chances were far too low given that his ability was random. Honestly I find it more scummy to try to force his ability on day one than waiting until later. I also questioned why he wouldn't just reveal his role in thread.
    He seemed like obvious town though just from his sudden claim and wanting to be lynched. Thinking about it, no mafioso would try to do that. It would be too risky. It's easy to be 'reckless' when you're town. His ability was random and it was a low chance of hitting mafia, but that's what makes me think you seemed a little too fearful. Thinking about it, it was either going to be him(a townie) or a random townie or by some miracle, a mafioso. If it had hit a townie, we either would have let him be since he proved his role or lynched him, it could have given leads, honestly.

I will, however, agree that Setra seems town to me.

VOTE: FrostyGaga.
    harryheart likes this.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

I like your ideas @Momoka; and looking through them and what's gone on I can totally see what you mean.

Also by looking at the numbering list there's a gap between 4 and 7 and I'm number 8, I wonder whether this is saying anything.... : P

Zima was very much against the idea, and from what we can see from the townies no one really was that concerned as in the long run it would've helped give us some leads and clues. So for that reasoning I will vote them too.

Vote: @ForstyGaga;
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Blog Entries

@harryheart; 5 and 7 on that list were mafia, six and 8 were town. All other players are alive. That was by chance of the RNG

Blog Entries

His ability was random and it was a low chance of hitting mafia, but that's what makes me think you seemed a little too fearful. Thinking about it, it was either going to be him(a townie) or a random townie or by some miracle, a mafioso.[/B]
    And this is what makes literally no sense to me. At all. I still see no reason HumanDawn should have been trusted (prior to his death, of course) other than by scum that knew he was town. Being reckless is not a town tell and is not a valid reason for blindly trusting him. I actually see it as a scum trying to appear town by being hard to read. Or, you know, scum actually being reckless which is common.

I still don't know why he didn't just publicly state his plan. The mafioso already knew he was town and a threat to them so he had nothing to lose.

And because I find his case against Setra flimsy.
    Vote: m0ckingbird20
    But mostly because I don't want to die.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast