8. @harryheart;
    9. @Dark Blueberry;
    10. @m0ckingbird20;
    11. @Gotpika;
    12. @Pokemaster97;
    13. @GoldenCelebi;
    14. @cazthesamurai;
    15. @Setra;

7) Outside forms of communication are allowed. Make sure to include me in all PMs, QTs, and skype conversations. My skype name is mwtoZP

Blog Entries

Default Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Night Two-02/03/13-02/04/13

Sweet. :) Gotpika's pretty much confirmed now. :D

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Heh nice we are making pogress. :)

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

Well that was a good outcome!! Here's to many more like that!
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Ah, good luck to my ol' scum buddies! It was fun while it lasted!

/late death post XD

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Day Two-02/03/13

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    That day the brothers went home feeling as though they helped to avenge Rhage’s death some, but they knew they were still far off.

Meanwhile a certain member of the lessening society smiled as the Brotherhood had no idea that they had made a grave mistake.
    I don't know why, but this is a bit unnerving to me, but maybe I'm just too much attention to the ft?

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    That day the brothers went home feeling as though they helped to avenge Rhage’s death some, but they knew they were still far off.

Meanwhile a certain member of the lessening society smiled as the Brotherhood had no idea that they had made a grave mistake.
    I don't know why, but this is a bit unnerving to me, but maybe I'm just too much attention to the ft?
    Well you should never disregard flavor text. But I wouldn't worry unless something similar is said later.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Setra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post

Well you should never disregard flavor text. But I wouldn't worry unless something similar is said later.
    I think it just means that the mafia made the mistake of letting one of their comrades die. Nothing too serious, imo

Canadian Sweetheart Pokemaster97's Avatar Bulbanews WriterArchives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Visit Pokemaster97's Youtube Channel

Sorry I haven't been posting much, school has been so busy lately, but I'll be posting more from here on out. It's a surprise to see one of the mafia's dead already. Pretty cool.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Update Pending

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Love was worth sacrificing for, he thought as he left his room. Even if it wasn't yours.

“What happened to you?" she asked.
    "I got hit in the side."
    "With what?"
    "A knife.”

“Z: "You know, this was a hell of a lot easier when you were out cold in the back of that truck."
    Phury: "That was you?"
    Z:"You think it was Santa Claus of some shit?”

“You so need to lighten up about that potato-launcher incident," Butch said.
    Phury rolled his eyes and eased back in the banquette. "You broke my window."
    "Of course we did. V and I were aiming for it."
    "Twice."
    "Thus proving that he and I are outstanding marksmen.”

“Phury stepped up in front of her, blocking the view as leaned down and put his mouth right to Throe's ear. As he squeezed Throe's biceps until it screamed in pain, the Brother growled softly, "You get hard and I'll castrate you as soon as she leaves."
    Well .. If that wasn't crystal clear.”

“Make me breakfast. I want to take it in the sunroom, not at the dining table.”
    Mr. D left, and about ten minutes later, when Lash wasn’t seeing double anymore from fury, he went downstairs and parked it in
    front of a nice spread of bacon, eggs, toast with jam, and OJ. Mr. D had squeezed the oranges himself, evidently. Which, considering how good the s**t tasted, was justification enough for not
    having blasted the fucker right out of his combat boots. The other slayers ended up all gathered in the sunroom’s entryway, watching him eat like he was pulling off a magic trick and a half. Just as he took a good last long suck from his cup of coffee, one of them said, “What the f**k are you?”
    Lash wiped his mouth with his napkin and calmly removed his jacket. As he stood up, he undid the buttons down the front of his
    pastel pink shirt. “I am your motherfucking king.” With that, he opened the shirt and willed his skin to slit down the sternum. With his ribs cranked wide, he bared his fangs and exposed his black, beating heart. As a group, the lessers jumped back. One even crossed himself, the f**ker.
    Lash calmly closed up his chest and rebuttoned his shirt and sat back down. “More coffee, Mr. D.”
    The cowboy blinked stupidly a couple of times, doing an excellent impression of a sheep confronted with a math problem. “Yes . . . yes, suh.”
    Lash picked up his cup again and met the pale faces in front of him. “Welcome to the future, gentlemen. Now get your asses
    moving, I want the first floor of this place empty before the mailman comes at ten thirty.”

Phury sat in his bed his prosthesis off a blunt of red smoke in his hand. In his lap sat his notebook for drawing in which he had just finished another drawing and was now covering it up with ivy. Due to the smell of the red smoke being the only smell in his room he didn’t notice when the lesser entered. The lesser lunged for Phury who noticed just in time to roll out of the way off his bed. Unfortunately without his leg on he was at a disadvantage as the lesser his back holding on to his beautiful waves of red, blond, and brown hair. While he put up a good fight the lesser won in the end managing to stab him in his heart. No one heard the whole incident as the sound of Puccini’s Che Gelida Manina was much louder than the fighting. After killing another brother the lesser walked off proudly but quietly without getting caught.

Meanwhile in another part of the mansion the cop stole glances at Lash, the patient they had brought in. He had made a full recovery and was currently helping the brotherhood. The Cop on the other hand kept feeling as though something was off, though he couldn’t sense Lash as having anything to do with the Lessening Society.

Lash walked away from Brian O’ Neal into a more private area of the mansion. Stretching he smiled at the fact that he was fooling not only Dhestroyer but the rest of the brotherhood as well. Suddenly his phone went off. He immediately recognized the number answering it. “Did you do the deed?” he asked his loyal lesser.

“Yes sir. Phury son of Aghony is dead.”

Proof came with a scream and Fritz coming down the stairs talking about Phury, tears in his eyes.

Once Fritz was out of site, Lash laughed as he hung up without saying a word. “Those idiots don’t know how deep they are in.”
    “And you don’t know how deep you’re in. I wonder should I give Qhuinn the pleasure of killing you again or maybe John this time. The maker knows you deserve it.”

Lash glared at the owner of the voice. The fallen angel staying with the brotherhood stood their smiling that he caught Lash. He launched at the angel, dagger in hand to kill.

The Fallen Angel glowed brightly blinding Lash temporarily long enough to turn his dagger on himself. Lash fell to the ground dead.

Vishous growled at the angel. “I knew you were no good. Apparently Lash caught you and you decided to get rid of him. Were you going to toss him outside to burn up his body and say you didn’t know where he went?”

“Sire if I may. The angel is innocent,” Fritz spoke up having seen the whole scene. “I overheard Lash talking to a lesser. He’s been allied with them this whole time.”

Vishous looked over at the angel curiously. The Maker’s servant shrugged off Vishous pulling out the dagger revealing it to be covered in black lesser blood.

That day the Black Dagger Brotherhood mourned the loss of yet another of their members. Zsadist the twin of Phury sung for his brother, his angelic voice echoing throughout the mansion. Thanks were given to Fallen Angel for helping the brotherhood.

And now since Phury was one of my favorite characters:

It is now Day 3.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Awesome, mafioso out.
    Bubble Frog likes this.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

GRRRR... You can do it, Mafia!

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr