Mafia: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-END GAME-TOWN WINS - Page 10

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-END GAME-TOWN WINS

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood Mafia-Day Two-02/03/13

I know that. It just seems that Gotpika is saying that Human found out the cop check results during the night phase and told Gotpika the results, which would mean cop check results are immediate. And if so I just find that important to note. I'm just trying to get a clear view of things, is all.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

I'll be needing Doctor protection also.

Blog Entries

No doctor. Protect yourself until we have a better idea on who is town and who is mafia.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    No doctor. Protect yourself until we have a better idea on who is town and who is mafia.
    Wait, why would the doctor not protect him? If the cop is actually in contact with him, it would be best for him to live.

UNVOTE: Zima.
    VOTE: FinalArcadia.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    I know that. It just seems that Gotpika is saying that Human found out the cop check results during the night phase and told Gotpika the results, which would mean cop check results are immediate. And if so I just find that important to note. I'm just trying to get a clear view of things, is all.
    Why are you so hesitant about the check?

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

It is possible for Human to have contacted Gotpika and informed about the cop check.

Now I think tha the only way to know if Gotpika isn't lying is that we lynch FinalArcadia. If she is Town then that means Gotpika lied and we lynch him.

That will result in a win for Town since we should have the numbers advantage and it will be a either a Mafia kill or both Town and Mafia kills.

I think we should take the risk.

UNVOTE: DarkBlueberry
    VOTE: FinalArcadia

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Why are you so hesitant about the check?
    It just seems really sudden, is all. I just want to know if you came into contact with the cop or if Human's the one who told you about the negative cop check result.

Nonetheless:

Vote: FinalArcadia

Blog Entries

It just seems really sudden, is all. I just want to know if you came into contact with the cop or if Human's the one who told you about the negative cop check result.
    HumanDawn told me, I think said that in my original post.

追放されたバカ

So that would mean the cop received their check result during the nightphase, since HD died after the nightphase.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Vote: Final Arcadia

Blog Entries

Yeah, the speed of the cop check is odd but I have little reason to doubt Gotpika's claims.
    Vote: Final Arcadia

Everybody's saying that Gotpika could be lying, but no-one's suggested that the person who told HumanDawn might be lying. If that happened and FinalArcadia is town, then HumanDawn would be the only one who could tell us the 'cop' was fake (and who they were) - and now he's dead. Coincidence? I think not.

That would mean that neither Gotpika nor FinalArcadia are mafia. (Although I could be wrong - this is all just speculation.)

Now, I'm not sure who to actually vote for... abstaining this early in the game is a bit premature IMO. Hmmm.

The Lord of the Dance m0ckingbird20's Avatar

Visit m0ckingbird20's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCelebi View Post
    Everybody's saying that Gotpika could be lying, but no-one's suggested that the person who told HumanDawn might be lying. If that happened and FinalArcadia is town, then HumanDawn would be the only one who could tell us the 'cop' was fake (and who they were) - and now he's dead. Coincidence? I think not.

That would mean that neither Gotpika nor FinalArcadia are mafia. (Although I could be wrong - this is all just speculation.)

Now, I'm not sure who to actually vote for... abstaining this early in the game is a bit premature IMO. Hmmm.
    I did think of a couple senarios where both Gotpika and FA are town and tehy also seemed kinda unlikely. What I think is that since we don't have a better clue right now and we are still early in the game, it is a risk that we could take.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Caldwell, New York’s farm alley was a stretch of about fifty miles of cornfields and cow pastures and while he putt -putt –putted through it, he found himself thinking about pitchforks. He’d killed his first person with one. Back in Texas when he was fourteen. His cousin, Big Tommy.

Mr. D had been right proud of himself for getting away with that murder. Being small and appearing defenseless had been the ticket. Good ol’ Big Tommy had been a rough-neck, with ham hands and a mean streak, so when Mr. D had run screaming to his mama with a beat-in face, everyone had believed his cuz had been in a killing rage and deserved what he ’d got. Hah. Mr. D had tracked Big Tommy into the barn and riled him up but good for to get himself the fat lip and black eye necessary to argue self - defense. Then he’d taken the pitchfork he’d propped up against a stall beforehand and gotten to work.

He’d just wanted to know what it felt like to kill a human. The cats and the possums and the raccoons he ’d trapped and tortured had been okay, but they weren’t no human. The deed was harder to do than he’d thought. In the movies, pitchforks just went right into people like a spoon to soup, but that was a lie. The tines of the thing had got tangled in Big Tommy ’s ribs so bad to where Mr. D had had to brace his foot on his cousin’s hip to get the leverage to yank the fork out. Second thrust had gone into the stomach, but got jammed again. Probably in the spine. More with the foot bracing. By the time Big Tommy stopped baying like a wounded pig, Mr. D was puffing the sweet, hay-dust air of the barn like there was too little of it to go around.

But it hadn’t been no total bust. Mr. D had really liked the changing expressions on his cousin ’s face. First there had been anger, the stuff that got Mr. D hit. Then disbelief. Then horror and terror at the end. As Big Tommy had coughed up blood and gasped, his eyes had peeled with righteous fear, the kind your mama always wanted you to have for the Lord. Mr. D, the runt of the family, the little guy, had felt seven feet tall.

Mr. D walked along the streets of Caldwell looking for Vampires to kill.

In another alley not far off, Dhestroyer a member of the brotherhood whipped his head to the direction of Mr. D. Alongside him was Blaylock a warrior who fought alongside the brotherhood.
    “Is it a lesser?” Blay asked the cop.

“Yeah, let’s go,” he replied in his rough voice. The two vampires ran towards Mr. D who by that time had encountered the twin sons of Aghony.

“Well you’re a lesser that’s recognizable,” the soulless one said to him.

“Perfect I can get payback for you kicking off my leg,” the celibate brother smiled showing his fangs.

“Don’t ya’ll all think you’ll take me down that easily,” the cowboy hat wearing lesser shot back in his Texas twang. And he was of course right as more lessers came out joining him in his fight against the twins as well as Blay and Dhestroyer.

The fight lasted a while, the group of vampires angry for the murder of their comrade, their brother, in their own home the previous day. For once it didn’t matter how cruel they were when they were angry about losing another brother after the loss of Darius and the temporary loss of another of their brothers.

The brotherhood incapacitated the lessers, and took their wallets while Dhestroyer inhaled them. Mr. D tried to get away but he too was inhaled leaving behind nothing but dust and his cowboy hat.

That day the brothers went home feeling as though they helped to avenge Rhage’s death some, but they knew they were still far off.

Meanwhile a certain member of the lessening society smiled as the Brotherhood had no idea that they had made a grave mistake.

It is now Night 2. You may send in your night actions.

Blog Entries

And FA flips mafia, what a shocker.

Though it's good to have the strongman outta the way, that makes me feel so much better.
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 3rd February 2013 at 09:24 PM.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast