#1. - Good sportsmanship and conduct. It’s fine if you get frustrated or angry. But there is no need to bash or insult the other players. It makes them feel bad or uncomfortable. This means no flaming, trolling, spamming, insulting, etc.
If we catch you doing that, you will be Mod killed.
#2.-Both revealing your Role PM and Nameclaiming (including weapon claiming and mask claiming) are strictly prohibited. If you reveal them, you will have to be modkilled. Roleclaiming is fine though.
#3. - Inactivity:
• We understand that real life comes first. And sometimes there is not enough time for both real life and the war room. Make sure you are going to have time for this before getting in.
• If you are going to be inactive for some time, please tell us in advance in the thread.
• Players who don’t tell us they are going to be inactive, and have not participated in five consecutive phases will be subbed out. Or, Mata Nui forbid, Mod-killed.
#4.- About PM’s
• All your PM’s to other players must include the user Neon Borealis in the recipient list.
• Mark all your actions with Day X-Action, or Night X- action.
• You are allowed to post any pictures, or quotes from PM’s in the topic. Just remember: no Role PMs, not even fake ones.
#5.- Please tell me if you are going to create a QT. Other message systems (messanger, facebook, twitter, etc), will not be allowed.
#6.- Mark all your votes or no votes in Bold letters, your votes will not count otherwise. If there is a tie between two lynches, then no lynch will occur. If there is a tie between a lynch and a no lynch, the lynch will occur.
#7.-If you change your username, please say so in thread, in order to avoid confusion.
#8.- When you die, you are allowed to post one post mortem post. However, we will not allow the ones out of the game to reveal any information or create suspicion. If we find out that a player that is still in the game is part of this, we will take measures. Necroliking isn’t allowed either.
#9.- Play towards your goal.
#10.- Strategize, be clever, use logic. Don't make decitions based on friendship.
#11.- As creator of this mafia game, I reserve the right to modify or add more rules during the course of the game.
#12.- Updates will occur at 9:00 AM Central time. In case I can't update, I'll say so in thread and the phase will be extended by 24 hours.
#13.- Last, but not least: Have Fun!!!