Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 8

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 2- Back to the insanity (01/20/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    You sure it's not doctor protection? The FT said that the attack was blocked by a mysterious power.

...sounds like someone roleblocked somebody...
    That's possible, but remember FT is just FT: Really, anything could have happened. We could analyze it to death and still not get anywhere.

Anyway, I really despise the random voting stage too, and that's why I tend to sit out of it. But my silence isn't going to help anything.

I know I wasn't the only person who was silent yesterday. @jda95; @Froakie; @Smasher; @Fynx; @Zima; @Buoy; what is the reason for your silence? Why did you choose not to vote?

Also, @VeloJello; What do you think of Orion's vote/unvote on you?

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Oh dear, just when I was typing a post. x)
    @Paperhorse; the same reason you were quiet :P

I'm bothered about this one though-

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Vote: VeloJello

For being the last to confirm :I
    I like that you're willing to take someone to two votes - I don't like that you basically copy/pasted Midorikawa's reasoning, however.

For my part in this wretched Day 1 tradition, I shall:

Vote: GliscorMan

Reason: I want to see if he unvotes.
    The situation is that VeloJello had gained two votes, and Master Mew's vote in this post made it a tie.

to Master Mew: Your suspicions were elsewhere - for example, Orion for basically copying another player's reasons for voting. Not on GliscorMan (as I read by your wording 'wretched Day 1 tradition', doesn't look like a serious accusation to me). Why not place a vote for those that you actually suspect? Were you trying to defend someone?

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Like Fynx, I didn't vote because I wanted to stay clear of the 'random voting' day one. It ended in a no lynch and honestly didn't go anywhere or give us much to go on. Especially since there was a no kill last night, right now we're in a Day 1 v2.0 and we came out with only some suspicions over behaviour - but I think you can't get much from day one behaviour and people can act completely differently each time.

I will come back to analyzing posts in a bit, but I just wanted to explain why I haven't yet voted.

Blog Entries

@Paperhorse; Why do you care?

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I just wanted to know other people's reasons for not voting, and to stir up activity. This is a big game, and having too many inactive people can kill it. Also, since it's a big game, people can slip under the radar easily.

Now that I answered your question, will you answer mine?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I just wanted to know other people's reasons for not voting, and to stir up activity. This is a big game, and having too many inactive people can kill it. Also, since it's a big game, people can slip under the radar easily.

Now that I answered your question, will you answer mine?
    major disaster, that. it's weird that you're already trying to pick out inactives by the second day stage. you realise that activity isn't going to do anything by itself, and i don't see why not voting is at all a problem when it's day 1. it's slightly early to be talking about inactives, tbh.

as well as that, i just didn't bother with this game in the last day phase. i just saw people being silly, and i had other things to do than sit around and wait for everybody to calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    You sure it's not doctor protection? The FT said that the attack was blocked by a mysterious power.

...sounds like someone roleblocked somebody...
    That's possible, but remember FT is just FT: Really, anything could have happened. We could analyze it to death and still not get anywhere.

Anyway, I really despise the random voting stage too, and that's why I tend to sit out of it. But my silence isn't going to help anything.

I know I wasn't the only person who was silent yesterday. @jda95; @Froakie; @Smasher; @Fynx; @Zima; @Buoy; what is the reason for your silence? Why did you choose not to vote?

I think that Orion is fairly suspicious right now since Midoriwaka's vote was in plain sight, but I also know that that's just the kind of mistake that a forgetful person like me could make. I don't really know much about him/her as a player or person, so I don't know how liable he/she would be to slip up. He/she, as well as GliscorMan, both have FoSes from me.

Fynx, perhaps MM was trying to tie up the votes? I don't think Orion had a vote at the time, maybe he didn't want to see me get hit with a random lynch? Or, he might have been trying to pressure GliscorMan and see if he would reveal anything.

I personally am more suspicious of Orion than I am of anyone currently. GliscorMan's behavior was erratic, yeah, but it was also Day One. Scumtells on Day One are iffy at best. So, Vote: @Orion.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

@Fynx; You state that my, "suspicions were elsewhere," and that you think I chose a random vote over Orion, a suspect - but I never suspected Orion. I said I didn't like that he copy/pasted someone else's reason voting, but I have consistently maintained that his vote did not appear to be a scumslip.

If you read my posts throughout Day 1 you'll see that I was fairly adamant that GliscorMan was a good early wagon - not just a random vote to constitute a pseudo-contribution to RVS.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

I just woke up. So uh...

@VelloJello; I'm not sure why you think I'm suspicious of you, unless there was some misunderstanding.

So as to the suspicions on me. It makes sense that MM was trying to pressure me into giving information. That's exactly what I'd do in that situation.

In my defense, my "infamous post" was made to say two things. That I was here and that nobody was getting anywhere. And lo and behold, I ended up starting some conversation that wasn't "... DIE SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!!!"

@Master Mew;, humor me. Am I still a good first lynch? If so, why?

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Anyways Orion seems more suspicious to me as his move seems like a rookie mistake as in a slip up so VOTE: Orion
    I'm glad you brought up Orion because I'd like to have a serious discussion about his vote. Several people found that suspicious, and you seem to as well.
    I also think that he's suspicious. I've made the same mistake a while back when I was mafia in a game. Mafia tend to random vote other mafioso (this isn't a rule or anything, just what I've learned from experience). My thought is that Orion was 'randomly voting' VeloJello and didn't see the other vote.

VOTE: Orion
    FoS: VeloJello

I think we need to at least keep an eye on them, but lynching Orion could give us some important info.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Unvote: Midorikawa (Though I still want you to be President of Day 2)

Anyways Orion seems more suspicious to me as his move seems like a rookie mistake as in a slip up so VOTE: Orion
    I'm glad you brought up Orion because I'd like to have a serious discussion about his vote. Several people found that suspicious, and you seem to as well.

Serious question, no reaction test (probably): Do you think Orion would be more likely to make that mistake as Town or Scum? If Scum, what do you think his motivation was?
    Not sure. I've really only played two games with him, and one is still running. The other was him as scum. He isn't a very active player either so it's hard to get a good read on him.

On another note because answering questions 1AM in the morning never does me good, another thing I found interesting about GM was that he changed his vote after MM voted him almost like he was afraid of being lynched, and then said the vote was originally for others to know he was there. Just voting or saying something would have done that. Several others had two votes on them by the end of the phase yet none changed are votes after getting voted again. Same with Orion unvoting VeloJello upon finding out she had a vote on her. Both reactions seem kind of jumpy to me. Again I didn't see such a reaction from anyone else. I had two people joke vote me and didn't worry about it. As did others such as FA.

Blog Entries

I was silent because I didn't have anything to add.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Zima; That's something new ;)

And also so that he knows votes are on him, @Orion; you're the highest vote target right now

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    @VelloJello; I'm not sure why you think I'm suspicious of you, unless there was some misunderstanding.
    I don't think you're suspicious of me, no. I was saying that I'm a bit leery of you.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    I also think that he's suspicious. I've made the same mistake a while back when I was mafia in a game. Mafia tend to random vote other mafioso (this isn't a rule or anything, just what I've learned from experience). My thought is that Orion was 'randomly voting' VeloJello and didn't see the other vote.

VOTE: Orion
    FoS: VeloJello

I think we need to at least keep an eye on them, but lynching Orion could give us some important info.
    "important info": like what?

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast