Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

VOTE: Dark Blueberry for trying to lynch the host. Obvious scum tell!

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    VOTE: Doctor jokool

For always having an appropriate Doctor Who gif for most any occasion. XD

Anyway, on a more serious note: FoS: GliscorMan I'd like to hear his reasoning behind his voting.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

Vote: Midorikawa

Just because they were the first to vote.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

VOTE: Finalarcadia

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

Unvote: VeloJello

I didn't realize Midori had already voted for you. Sorry! >_<

Blog Entries

@Midorikawa and @Doctor jokool have both registered interest in GliscorMan's behavior, but have opted to keep their random votes rather than pressure-vote a suspect.

Just want that on the record.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    VOTE: Dark Blueberry for trying to lynch the host. Obvious scum tell!
    This is why you are voting who you are voting. Do you feel you have placed your vote on your top suspect?

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: VellJello for not confirming and because I haven't seen you around for a really long while
    This is why you are voting who you are voting. Do you feel you have placed your vote on your top suspect?

NB4 I'm branded obv-scum for trying to accomplish something on Day 1.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

UNVOTE: Doctor jokool

VOTE: Orion

You recently unvoted Velojello because you say you didn't realize that Midorikawa had already placed a vote on her. However, that would not end up mattering, since I myself have two votes right now. So even if you'd left a vote on her - if things had remained as they were - she would not have been in danger under normal circumstances.

It reminds me of the Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia, where early on Day 1, a mafia member tried to vote a scumbuddy, but then retracted the vote once somebody else voted her. I'm thinking that could perhaps be going on here. Or maybe you're just mafia and not wanting to be responsible if Velo is town and gets lynched. Just some possibilities.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Master Mew; I was waiting on GM's reply before deciding if to vote him or not.

Blog Entries

It reminds me of the Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia, where early on Day 1, a mafia member tried to vote a scumbuddy, but then retracted the vote once somebody else voted her. I'm thinking that could perhaps be going on here. Or maybe you're just mafia and not wanting to be responsible if Velo is town and gets lynched. Just some possibilities.
    This is a little different, since Orion was actually the second voter. I actually think he probably would have caught that if he were scumbuddies with Velo.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    This is a little different, since Orion was actually the second voter. I actually think he probably would have caught that if he were scumbuddies with Velo.
    True, though being that the mention for Day 1 starting was on the same page as Midorikawa's vote for VeloJello (on the default 15 posts per page, anyway), it seems like it'd have been hard to miss Midori's vote anyway. I just wonder if there's a variation on the situation from All-Stars, perhaps voting her once and then taking it off to look good later in the event either is found. And also, at this point, I figure I might as well switch my vote from being a random vote to something that caught my eye.

I know it may be a long-shot right now, but I find it (personally) most odd at the moment. Though Gliscorman's situation is also a bit strange.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

@Neon Borealis;

I will be on a church retreat until Sunday. So I will be absent until then.

About Orion's vote on VeloJello, I think it's odd how he said didn't realize Midori had also voted her when she did it at 7:29 PM, and he later voted her at 11:12 PM. It's a bit of presumptuous assumption, but I find it hard to believe he 'missed' the vote. Then again, I suppose it really could be a mistake... even so, I'll;

UNVOTE: Yata.
    VOTE: Orion.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

While GliscorMan's random vote on Zima strikes me as odd, I don't think that it's really all that noteworthy; I'd like an explanation, yes, but I don't think that it's overly important as of now. What bothers me more is that he didn't unvote himself when Mew voted him just to see if he would (unvote himself, I mean), as if he wanted to cause confusion with the vote tally (even minor, it could still change things) or because he was on the fence with unvoting himself because of Mew's reason for voting him due to the attention it could bring. I doubt that he would've just forgotten, especially since the whole reason he unvoted seemed to be Mew's vote on him.

The case on Orion is definitely valid, and if I didn't have anything against Gliscor, I'd probably place my vote on him; even with Mew's counter towards FA's reasoning, it still stands. The thing with Gliscor just bothers me more than Orion, though, so...

VOTE: GliscorMan

Subject to change if his defense is valid or if anything better comes up.

Vote Tally:

hahaha i hate day 1

@Neon Borealis; I'm heading to a Winter Retreat tomorrow until the 21st, so I most likely won't be around to post in thread during the 19th and 20th.

Blog Entries

@All you guys who FoS me or whatever

So the only reason is that I voted myself at midnight after a long day. My thoughts exactly: If everyone else is being incredibly unhelpful, why can't I? I voted Zima after that simply because if I didn't vote someone to drop the majority, I'd end up dead. And because I did, you guys will kill me. Just brilliant. I'm getting a bit frustrated.

If you actually want my opinions, I'm curious as to Orion. As you guys might remember, I was one of those guys during All-Stars Mafia who was in that... interesting situation D1. This really does remind me of that. Not something I'd want to lynch for just yet, but I'd rather keep it noted somewhere.

And if I actually ended up accidentally starting a bandwagon on myself, I will lol so hard.

For the record. Unvote: GliscorMan

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    @All you guys who FoS me or whatever

So the only reason is that I voted myself at midnight after a long day. My thoughts exactly: If everyone else is being incredibly unhelpful, why can't I? I voted Zima after that simply because if I didn't vote someone to drop the majority, I'd end up dead. And because I did, you guys will kill me. Just brilliant. I'm getting a bit frustrated.

If you actually want my opinions, I'm curious as to Orion. As you guys might remember, I was one of those guys during All-Stars Mafia who was in that... interesting situation D1. This really does remind me of that. Not something I'd want to lynch for just yet, but I'd rather keep it noted somewhere.

And if I actually ended up accidentally starting a bandwagon on myself, I will lol so hard.

For the record. Unvote: GliscorMan
    So, um... are you still voting Zima and just clarifying that you took the vote off yourself? Or are you completely voteless now?

I'm still confused.

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast