Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 645

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

  1. #76
    The Coolest! jokool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    2,113
    Blog Entries
    88

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    VOTE: Dark Blueberry for trying to lynch the host. Obvious scum tell!

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    VOTE: Doctor jokool

    For always having an appropriate Doctor Who gif for most any occasion. XD


    Anyway, on a more serious note: FoS: GliscorMan I'd like to hear his reasoning behind his voting.

  2. #77
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    Vote: Midorikawa

    Just because they were the first to vote.

  3. #78
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    VOTE: Finalarcadia


  4. #79
    Follow The Freezing Moon Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Caught In A Mosh
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    61

    Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    Unvote: VeloJello

    I didn't realize Midori had already voted for you. Sorry! >_<

  5. #80
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,099
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    @Midorikawa and @Doctor jokool have both registered interest in GliscorMan's behavior, but have opted to keep their random votes rather than pressure-vote a suspect.

    Just want that on the record.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    VOTE: Dark Blueberry for trying to lynch the host. Obvious scum tell!
    This is why you are voting who you are voting. Do you feel you have placed your vote on your top suspect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    VOTE: VellJello for not confirming and because I haven't seen you around for a really long while
    This is why you are voting who you are voting. Do you feel you have placed your vote on your top suspect?

    NB4 I'm branded obv-scum for trying to accomplish something on Day 1.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  6. #81
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,788
    Blog Entries
    54

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    UNVOTE: Doctor jokool

    VOTE: Orion


    You recently unvoted Velojello because you say you didn't realize that Midorikawa had already placed a vote on her. However, that would not end up mattering, since I myself have two votes right now. So even if you'd left a vote on her - if things had remained as they were - she would not have been in danger under normal circumstances.

    It reminds me of the Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia, where early on Day 1, a mafia member tried to vote a scumbuddy, but then retracted the vote once somebody else voted her. I'm thinking that could perhaps be going on here. Or maybe you're just mafia and not wanting to be responsible if Velo is town and gets lynched. Just some possibilities.

  7. #82
    King of the Court Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    11,318
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    @Master Mew; I was waiting on GM's reply before deciding if to vote him or not.

  8. #83
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,099
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    It reminds me of the Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia, where early on Day 1, a mafia member tried to vote a scumbuddy, but then retracted the vote once somebody else voted her. I'm thinking that could perhaps be going on here. Or maybe you're just mafia and not wanting to be responsible if Velo is town and gets lynched. Just some possibilities.
    This is a little different, since Orion was actually the second voter. I actually think he probably would have caught that if he were scumbuddies with Velo.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  9. #84
    Elite Sniper FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Frelia
    Posts
    2,788
    Blog Entries
    54

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    It reminds me of the Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia, where early on Day 1, a mafia member tried to vote a scumbuddy, but then retracted the vote once somebody else voted her. I'm thinking that could perhaps be going on here. Or maybe you're just mafia and not wanting to be responsible if Velo is town and gets lynched. Just some possibilities.
    This is a little different, since Orion was actually the second voter. I actually think he probably would have caught that if he were scumbuddies with Velo.
    True, though being that the mention for Day 1 starting was on the same page as Midorikawa's vote for VeloJello (on the default 15 posts per page, anyway), it seems like it'd have been hard to miss Midori's vote anyway. I just wonder if there's a variation on the situation from All-Stars, perhaps voting her once and then taking it off to look good later in the event either is found. And also, at this point, I figure I might as well switch my vote from being a random vote to something that caught my eye.

    I know it may be a long-shot right now, but I find it (personally) most odd at the moment. Though Gliscorman's situation is also a bit strange.

  10. #85
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,357
    Blog Entries
    167
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    @Neon Borealis;

    I will be on a church retreat until Sunday. So I will be absent until then.

  11. #86

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    About Orion's vote on VeloJello, I think it's odd how he said didn't realize Midori had also voted her when she did it at 7:29 PM, and he later voted her at 11:12 PM. It's a bit of presumptuous assumption, but I find it hard to believe he 'missed' the vote. Then again, I suppose it really could be a mistake... even so, I'll;

    UNVOTE: Yata.
    VOTE: Orion.

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  12. #87
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    While GliscorMan's random vote on Zima strikes me as odd, I don't think that it's really all that noteworthy; I'd like an explanation, yes, but I don't think that it's overly important as of now. What bothers me more is that he didn't unvote himself when Mew voted him just to see if he would (unvote himself, I mean), as if he wanted to cause confusion with the vote tally (even minor, it could still change things) or because he was on the fence with unvoting himself because of Mew's reason for voting him due to the attention it could bring. I doubt that he would've just forgotten, especially since the whole reason he unvoted seemed to be Mew's vote on him.

    The case on Orion is definitely valid, and if I didn't have anything against Gliscor, I'd probably place my vote on him; even with Mew's counter towards FA's reasoning, it still stands. The thing with Gliscor just bothers me more than Orion, though, so...

    VOTE: GliscorMan

    Subject to change if his defense is valid or if anything better comes up.

    Vote Tally:


    hahaha i hate day 1

  13. #88

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    @Neon Borealis; I'm heading to a Winter Retreat tomorrow until the 21st, so I most likely won't be around to post in thread during the 19th and 20th.

  14. #89
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,970
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    @All you guys who FoS me or whatever

    So the only reason is that I voted myself at midnight after a long day. My thoughts exactly: If everyone else is being incredibly unhelpful, why can't I? I voted Zima after that simply because if I didn't vote someone to drop the majority, I'd end up dead. And because I did, you guys will kill me. Just brilliant. I'm getting a bit frustrated.

    If you actually want my opinions, I'm curious as to Orion. As you guys might remember, I was one of those guys during All-Stars Mafia who was in that... interesting situation D1. This really does remind me of that. Not something I'd want to lynch for just yet, but I'd rather keep it noted somewhere.

    And if I actually ended up accidentally starting a bandwagon on myself, I will lol so hard.

    For the record. Unvote: GliscorMan

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  15. #90
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,099
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    @All you guys who FoS me or whatever

    So the only reason is that I voted myself at midnight after a long day. My thoughts exactly: If everyone else is being incredibly unhelpful, why can't I? I voted Zima after that simply because if I didn't vote someone to drop the majority, I'd end up dead. And because I did, you guys will kill me. Just brilliant. I'm getting a bit frustrated.

    If you actually want my opinions, I'm curious as to Orion. As you guys might remember, I was one of those guys during All-Stars Mafia who was in that... interesting situation D1. This really does remind me of that. Not something I'd want to lynch for just yet, but I'd rather keep it noted somewhere.

    And if I actually ended up accidentally starting a bandwagon on myself, I will lol so hard.

    For the record. Unvote: GliscorMan
    So, um... are you still voting Zima and just clarifying that you took the vote off yourself? Or are you completely voteless now?

    I'm still confused.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •