Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 41

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Taking into consideration the possibilities of your alignment, it doesn't really matter that I just softclaimed. By now, as the mafia probably have a rolechecker, they probably know that I'm bulletproof, so there's no reason for me to hide it anymore.
    You didn't softclaim, you pretty much claimed. Okay. That's good then for you, but I don't see how it applies to me at all.

By the way, people change their minds a lot in mafia, and I don't see how that is such a big deal at all. By the way, how in the world did you miss the arguments against you? XD
    No, it normally wouldn't be. But the fact that you persisted on saying things about the converter and how you could trust no one strikes me as odd. Usually such a strong opinion doesn't change. If you feel strong enough about it, then no matter what, you'll usually go through with it until the end.

What do you mean by that..? I saw my argument against HD. That's the only argument I can recall.
    That's what you wish, Momoka. Sometimes you have to look at other people's opinions on other players before you get a solid idea on who to suspect. I still fail to see how my change in heart is scummy. HumanDawn brought up some excellent points against you, and as I told you before, I strongly believe that he's town, so I fail to see why I shouldn't listen to his opinions.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

That's what you wish, Momoka. Sometimes you have to look at other people's opinions on other players before you get a solid idea on who to suspect.
    I'm aware of that. That's what playing mafia is all about, looking into other player's opinions and getting an idea on who to suspect. Without that, you're merely dancing by yourself. It's a team effort, I know that. I know I went on my own and did something that would have been a mistake. But I had no way of knowing that, so I merely acted on instinct and what opinions I gathered. Doing that isn't wrong, sometimes it's all you can do.

I still fail to see how my change in heart is scummy. HumanDawn brought up some excellent points against you, and as I told you before, I strongly believe that he's town, so I fail to see why I shouldn't listen to his opinions.
    Well bring me some of these excellent points. Without seeing evidence, I fail to believe you. Um... he's dead now, so yes, he is/was town. You can't just trust someone because they died and ended up town. So because he died, now you'll listen? If he was still alive, would you be listening to his words without knowing his actual alignment?

It's not enough to just trust someone because they died and turned up town. Surely you have your own opinions on this, not just HD's.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

He probably died because he called you out. :P

In all seriousness, though. I won't deny that I thought he was pretty scummy before he PM'd me for a roleclaim. However, I saw his intents and that's why I changed my mind; not because he was killed and his alignment was revealed.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

He probably died because he called you out. :P
    I'm having a hard time telling if this was meant to be taken seriously or not.

In all seriousness, though. I won't deny that I thought he was pretty scummy before he PM'd me for a roleclaim. However, I saw his intents and that's why I changed my mind; not because he was killed and his alignment was revealed.
    If you saw how he was 'pretty scummy', then why are you acting as though it was wrong for me to see him as the converted townie? I don't even know what these 'intents' are. Just to lynch me?

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 8- sniff... give me a minute... (02/02/13)

The order was in chaos, scared, the remaining members of the order were jumping on anything that seemed suspicious. Sadly, the ever friendly disposition of one of it's members arose suspicion amongst the group.

The toa tried to defend himself, but to no avail.

As the toa was executed, his remaining team members looked away. Not wanting to see this...

It is now Night 8. Phase will end on 10:00PM of 3/02/2012 central time. Don't forget to send your nightactions.

... now if you excuse me, I'm going to sit in that corner and cry. *Goes sit in corner, facing the wall*

"Boohoo... my favourite character..." *sulks, sulks*

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 8- sniff... give me a minute... (02/02/13)

...XDD Thanks for letting me play!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 9- Not a sound (02/02/13)

Krakua was pushed backwards by the force of the attack.

"Guh, they are too strong... I won't last long"

"Of course you won't last long silly toa. Your order is now in chaos, we are making sure of it..."

The last thing Krakua saw, was a mass of darkness coming dangerously close...

It is now Day 9. Phase will end on 10:00PM of 3/02/2012 central time.
    Last edited by Neon Borealis; 2nd February 2013 at 11:12 PM.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 9- Not a single sound (03/02/13)

Vote: Zima

I'm voting you because you frequently avoided explaining yourself. It was especially strange to me how you posted that quote pyramid without even really saying why you posted it. Also, Momoka seemed to having a feeling that you were mafia, so we should settle this once and for all.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

VOTE: Zima

Basically for the same reasons. She has avoided answering questions, sometimes questions that a townie wouldn't hesitate to answer for.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

VOTE: Zima

Really our best bet with all her contradictions and question-dodging. Plus, bulletproof is extremely easily fakeclaimed, so...

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Vote: Zima

Question dodging and contradictions really won't do you well now :/

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Aw shucks. Well, thanks for hosting Neon Borealis and Phoenicks! It was a fun game.

Good luck, town!

Blog Entries

Onua paced back and forth the order's fortress. Things were going from bad to worse, they had already lost a lot of allies in this war. And while some of the makuta were dead, not all of them were out of the equation.

With a sigh, Onua walked through the doors to the conference room. He didn't expect tofind the remaining beings in there.

"That's him. He has been very quiet and has avoided all questions. He must be allied with the makuta".

Onua grabbed his weapon, ready to counterattack if necessary. However, he was quickly encased in a block of ice.

"I'm really sorry to do this... brother" Were the last words he heard.

The remaining makuta gathered in a secluded part of the fortress. No other sound was heard.

"Well, what do you think" Said one of them. "The order is very weakened by now. Just a few more blows and they will never rise again."

"Calm down" Said another one, more cautious than the other. They still outnumber us... but tomorrow... it will be different.

With a grunt of disapproval, the first makuta agreed, they all vanished, leaving the room silent once more...

It is now, Night 9. Since there are few players remaining, I'll end this phase once I'm available and all night actions have been sent. If not, then the phase will end at 10:00 PM Central time of 4/02/2013
    Last edited by Neon Borealis; 3rd February 2013 at 11:27 PM.

Blog Entries

I never lied... ;_;

Go get 'em, town!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

The last remaining members of the order were gathered in the main room of the fortress.

"So, this is it" Said Nuparu with a sigh. "We are soon to be outnumbered".

"Don't talk like that" Responded Hewkii "We still have a chance".

"..." Kopaka said nothing, prefering to stay quiet.

"Well, we are not going to just stay here. I'm going to hi-fly and take a look" Lewa proceeded to activate his Kanohi Miru, levitating upwards and exiting the building.

Looking left, nothing, the same for looking right. Lewa couldn't see a thing around the island. Not even the moon. This darkness didn't felt right... it wasn't natural.

Feeling something, Lewa turned back. Just to come face to face with the beings they were out to exterminate in the first place.

"Silly toa. You have no chance of winning now. Once we get rid of you, the rest should be easy pickings" Said Goarast, finally revealing herself.

Lewa prepared himself, calling forth his air powers in order to create a tornado, anything to distract them in order to warn the others. He was a bout to unleash it when he felt another presence behind him, and a moment later, he felt a cold blade going through him.

"There. That takes care of you" Said Icarax as he dislodged Lewa from his blade. The fallen toa fell to the jungle floor of the island. Unmoving like a rag doll.

Having landed at the entrance of the fortress, the two Makuta met up with their ally.

"It is done, now we are even numbered. We should attack them now". The three of them agreed and separated.

Kopaka, Nuparu and Hewkii were still waiting for Lewa to return. Kopaka knew that something had happened, since Lewa hadn't returned in a while.

Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard just outside the chamber. A gaping hole now adorned the former entryway, and behind it, a considerable number of Rahkshii were ready to attack. Slowly, they advanced towards the group, eventually surrounding them. Three shadowed figure advanced through the Rahkshii horde. One of them shorter than the others.

"Well, well toa. I think it's game over, don't you think?" Said the first of the creatures. "I think it' time to get you out of the way".

Signaling to the smallest in the group, the matoran handed a mask to Icarax.

"Funny how things work. This mask once belonged to Brutaka, broken after his execution, we managed to repair it. Just in case. I guess it will serve for something now. Enjoy your permanent banishment"

Activating the Kanohi Olmak, Icarax created a portal below the three toa, slowly pulling them to another dimension" While Hewkii and Nuparu tried to escape, Kopaka just looked at the three Makuta with Rage. Mentally vowing to one day have his revenge.

With the Toa out of the way, the remaining Makuta were able to extend their reign through most of the land, conquering islands and slaughtering those who opposed. Goarast, now the head general of the Makuta army, was responsible for most of this conquest, and was now even more feared amongst the population.

Soon after the island takeover, Vultraz left the island. Satisfied with having gotten rid of Mazeka, he now wonders the land in search for great treasures. Usually leaving behind a trail of destruction behind.

Icarax sat in the newly constructed throne in the now empty fortress of the order. The Kanohi Krahkhan, symbol of the Makuta resting on his face. In few days time, his army had extended to most of the Matoran Universe's lands and now he had control of almost everything in sight.

"Heh, and I did it with only brute force. No need for convulted plans like Teridax".

The Brotherhood of Makuta has won the game.

And that's it, I'll be posting the timline, ratings and some extra stuff later today.

I would also like to ask that you give me some feedback of my hosting.
    Was it any good?
    Were the roles balanced?
    What about the flavor text?
    Did you like the game?

You know, questions like that. Any kind of feedback is welcome.

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast