Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 40

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

My Bionicle looks so beautiful in white and gold ;w;.

Good luck Town!

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

We can't rely on past actions anymore, @Fynx;. Someone got converted.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

I wouldn't even have discussed what the spy's messages could have meant if I were mafia. It'd mean risking townies earning more from those than they initially did. Before you can insist, that was after the conversion was supposed to have taken place. And if I wanted to post something being afraid of lying low, there were plenty of things that I could have posted other than risking information to the town.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

OK, my internet has been fixed thankfully there is less reading to do this time

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@Zima;

Also, since it's now night I want some conversation out of both @Zima and @Dark Blueberry. I don't think I need to say what this is about.
    Why didn't answer this before?

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

I just clicked my notifications... ;_; BRB. crying.

You know, Momoka, now that I have read through HumanDawn's points about your scumminess, I don't feel like I should explain anything to you. Especially since I don't see what was wrong with lynching an inactive independent who could have taken either side. With that, I regret claiming to you. XD At least it saved me from being nightkilled, though. XP

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    You know, Momoka, now that I have read through HumanDawn's points about your scumminess, I don't feel like I should explain anything to you.
    I'd like an answer to that question as well, you know.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

You know, Momoka, now that I have read through HumanDawn's points about your scumminess, I don't feel like I should explain anything to you.
    That won't help the game, not explaining anything.

Especially since I don't see what was wrong with lynching an inactive independent who could have taken either side. With that, I regret claiming to you. XD At least it saved me from being nightkilled, though. XP
    Nothing was wrong with that. It was the fact that you tied the votes, despite earlier in the game saying how you felt like "HumanDawn was converted". Then you contradicted that by saying "I feel like he's town" despite telling me "you can't trust anyone because of the converter". In addition to that, you claimed to me but then a PM later told me you couldn't trust me because of the converter.

What do you mean about the nightkill thing? Did you just claim for no reason in front of everyone?

追放されたバカ

I'm not sure whether Momoka is really mafia or not. I understand the arguments against her, but I'm still not too sure. Her sudden vote on Human in the last day phase is, well, sudden though. I just don't know what to make of it. However, I do think that DQ suddenly untying the votes like that is quite suspicious.

Vote: Dark Blueberry

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I didn't know there was an argument against me.

追放されたバカ

Wasn't there? I kind of thought that argument you had with Human earlier was sort of him arguing against you?

Vote: Dark Blueberry

Coming out of no where like that, and her reason was far from... town like. Just because Human didn't seem mafia? That's no reason to vote someone else, and be the one to cause a lynch on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    With that, I regret claiming to you.
    You should be more careful about claiming then. Unless you're a possible mafia and Momoka is a possible townie, and you know that she would be town, so claiming wouldn't be a big deal to you.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Ah, when I hear that, I assume it means that everyone had an argument. Sorry, I get it now.

Yes, he did. But that was only because I voted him and I thought he was converted.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    That won't help the game, not explaining anything.

Especially since I don't see what was wrong with lynching an inactive independent who could have taken either side. With that, I regret claiming to you. XD At least it saved me from being nightkilled, though. XP
    Nothing was wrong with that. It was the fact that you tied the votes, despite earlier in the game saying how you felt like "HumanDawn was converted". Then you contradicted that by saying "I feel like he's town" despite telling me "you can't trust anyone because of the converter". In addition to that, you claimed to me but then a PM later told me you couldn't trust me because of the converter.

What do you mean about the nightkill thing? Did you just claim for no reason in front of everyone?
    Taking into consideration the possibilities of your alignment, it doesn't really matter that I just softclaimed. By now, as the mafia probably have a rolechecker, they probably know that I'm bulletproof, so there's no reason for me to hide it anymore.

By the way, people change their minds a lot in mafia, and I don't see how that is such a big deal at all. By the way, how in the world did you miss the arguments against you? XD

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Taking into consideration the possibilities of your alignment, it doesn't really matter that I just softclaimed. By now, as the mafia probably have a rolechecker, they probably know that I'm bulletproof, so there's no reason for me to hide it anymore.
    You didn't softclaim, you pretty much claimed. Okay. That's good then for you, but I don't see how it applies to me at all.

By the way, people change their minds a lot in mafia, and I don't see how that is such a big deal at all. By the way, how in the world did you miss the arguments against you? XD
    No, it normally wouldn't be. But the fact that you persisted on saying things about the converter and how you could trust no one strikes me as odd. Usually such a strong opinion doesn't change. If you feel strong enough about it, then no matter what, you'll usually go through with it until the end.

What do you mean by that..? I saw my argument against HD. That's the only argument I can recall.

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast