Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 39

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 645
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

  1. #571
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Yes, I was going to give myself away in PMs. That would have been brilliant of me.
    You gave away yourself instantly out openly in the thread with no reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    And there you go again, acting like that was the only reason.
    Yes, because that's the only reason I have to go with since you fail to be cooperative.

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    You've figured me out, I'm the converted spy who just now has decided to do something.
    Mislynch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Of course the person who they are defending would say so.

    *wags finger* Ah, it's so easy to bus people isn't it.
    Yes, because there is no way they could be a Town member who genuinely thinks that I'm still Town after being so helpful. Nope!

    Yeah, you're right. After I was converted when FA died, I told the Flavor Cop to check Froakie for no good reason. I could have told her to check somebody else, or roleblock, but noooo. Just bus her. That will make me appear Town, and nobody will suspect me. Yes, you got me! I mean, it's possible, so any further attempts by me to hunt Mafia are just me bussing them. Yes, that's the one and only possible thing that happened!

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    No, not that. Let's see if you can figure out what made me think this way.
    No clue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Yes, so very terrible. You haven't heard the full case.

    Right.
    That you're Mafia and that you tried to mislynch me is the real case?

    Then show me your proof that you don't want to share. Oh that's right. You got none.

  2. #572
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    You gave away yourself instantly out openly in the thread with no reason.
    I have no reason... you really think I have no reason?

    Yes, because that's the only reason I have to go with since you fail to be cooperative.
    Cooperative with what? I think you're the converted townie. I am going to act on it.

    Mislynch.
    ?

    That you're Mafia and that you tried to mislynch me is the real case?

    Then show me your proof that you don't want to share. Oh that's right. You got none.
    Let me get it all together.

    Also, if you guys really think I'm the converted townie... I won't stop a lynch against myself. If it will help you guys see, then so be it. Justice comes first, so I'll allow it to happen. All I can really say is take my word. Which doesn't mean much, but it's all I can do since everyone knows my ability now.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #573
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    You didn't give one.

    Okay, good for you. Waste the Town's most active Townie. Go lynch me. You'll look extremely scummy as a result.

    Okay.

  4. #574
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    I repeat; let me get it all together.

    I didn't even mention lynching you right then. I said lynch me and then they'll see. You're looking ridiculously defensive.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  5. #575
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    So what happened to the full case?

    Oh right, you made that up.

    Yeah, I am, because the case put against me is ridiculous.

  6. #576
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    If you got nothing on Zima, she's clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka
    I forgot to check. It completely slipped my mind yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Okay, we'll just have to believe Zima for now. What do you say to me bluffing that Greece or Soulmaster got a "Mafia" result? They've been pretty inactive, and haven't been requested to be subbed out.
    This is what made me think it. It could have meant nothing, yes, but since someone has been converted I can't fully trust anyone.

    And the reason I find this so scummy is because you insisted I kept spying on Zima, but when I said I forgot, you automatically just said 'well let's believe her' and didn't ask me to check again.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  7. #577
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    If you got nothing on Zima, she's clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka
    I forgot to check. It completely slipped my mind yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Okay, we'll just have to believe Zima for now. What do you say to me bluffing that Greece or Soulmaster got a "Mafia" result? They've been pretty inactive, and haven't been requested to be subbed out.
    This is what made me think it. It could have meant nothing, yes, but since someone has been converted I can't fully trust anyone.

    And the reason I find this so scummy is because you insisted I kept spying on Zima, but when I said I forgot, you automatically just said 'well let's believe her' and didn't ask me to check again.
    So you didn't bother to consult me about this privately and thought this was good enough to lynch me? Why didn't you show this earlier?

    I said "we'll just have to believe Zima" as in we have to believe what she says now about her claim since you "forgot". Maybe I was thinking about you changing your target or getting either the back up cop or flavor cop on her instead. If you thought that Zima was Mafia and I told you to not check her again because I was Mafia with her, I wouldn't have told you to check her in the first place.

  8. #578
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    I didn't show this earlier because I really didn't trust you enough to consult you with it.

    Okay, maybe that is plausible, but
    Maybe I was thinking about you changing your target or getting either the back up cop or flavor cop on her instead.
    'Maybe'? I've never done that, so I don't see how you could think I would change the target or use the flavor cop on her. I don't think I know who the back up cop is, that or I forgot.

    Also, another reason I believe so is Zima's reactions. I have reasons to think she's mafia, since in our PMs together, she had no clue on when the cop died(Paperhorse). First she said Day 1, I told her it wasn't. Then she said Night 1. I told her it wasn't. It was Night 4, and I find it out how she commented saying how the cop 'died DAY ONE'.

    In these same conversations, she claimed to me. With no prompt to do so at all, I wasn't even saying how I 'was going to lynch her' or 'you better claim if you want to seem less suspicious'. She just said 'I claimed to you because I've been getting town-reads'. But a PM later in this same string of conversations, she told me 'although I can't trust you since the converter is around'. That was a contradiction.

    So I find it strange how she specifically tied the votes and only gave me the reason of 'HumanDawn seems town' even though she told me she can't 'trust' anyone because of the converter.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  9. #579
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    Phase over. I'm currwntly unable to update. Phoenicks will do it I. my stead.

    I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  10. #580
    Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    4,509
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 8- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    Takanuva slowly walked through the fortress hallways. When suddenly a group of shadows appeared.

    "It is time for you to go Toa..."

    ...



    HumanDawn was killed. He was allied with the Order of Mata Nui. It is now Day 8.

  11. #581
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    VOTE: Zima.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  12. #582
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    I have to admit that Rio's reasoning for voting Human is valid, so I'm inclined to believe that she's town. At the very least, she tried to do something; letting Day phases go by with nothing isn't going to help, after all. It just seems much too reckless for any mafia member to try to pull, so...

    And while Zima's sudden attempt to tie the votes is odd, especially with the change of heart, it doesn't really make sense for a mafia member to try to stop a lynch against a townie. On the other hand, DB just came out of nowhere and untied the votes without giving much reason; if she thought that Human was innocent, then why not just stay quiet and let there be a no lynch? I mean, yes, a death could help with info, but her only reason was apparently just because she thought Human was innocent, not because Hilbert was suspicious. Seems just like an easy way to score an extra lynch, just swooping in and untying, and with the numbers narrowing so, lynching anyone not allied with them would help from a scum point-of-view.

    As such...

    VOTE: Dark Blueberry

  13. #583
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    I hadn't considered that... you're right.

    UNVOTE: Zima.
    VOTE: Dark Blueberry.


    I think Aku's reasoning is sound, and it's not like I can think of any other leads at the moment. And if we do nothing, a day phase will be wasted, so...

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #584
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    Now that there's a possibility of a converted townie, I can't just go ahead and say what I thought of in the past, hm?

    Ironic, but seeing that you're making logical posts on me, I am willing to believe both of you as townies

    vote: Fynx
    Seemingly lying low and not receiving attention? @Fynx;

  15. #585
    Registered User Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,524
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 7- Poisoned liquid (01/28/13)

    @Dark Blueberry; oh good, and I was among those who first placed a vote on Midorikawa.
    @Akuraito; I suspect Zima too. Like someone had mentioned, she keeps avoiding questions and her behavior is rather anti-town.

    The reason sounds solid to vote for Dark Blueberry atm fine, it's technically OMGUS vote but anyhow

    VOTE: Dark Blueberry

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •