Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 36
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    What do you all make of Froakie's claim? I can see where that would make sense with the 'weaker' thing, but then, I also don't know if I fully trust it. Of course, there's no way to fully trust it since if the bandwagon stays, she'll be gone before we know it.
    It's easily fakeclaimed and not a role that's exclusively town-aligned, so I think that the risk is rather low; plus, we've gotten two mafia members already, so it's not as if we'd be screwed if we lynched a townie today. Also, since the flavor cop got an accurate result on FA, we can trust them; I'd rather stick with the bandwagon, tbh. Her claim does work with 'weaker', sure, but... eh.

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    It's easily fakeclaimed and not a role that's exclusively town-aligned, so I think that the risk is rather low; plus, we've gotten two mafia members already, so it's not as if we'd be screwed if we lynched a townie today. Also, since the flavor cop got an accurate result on FA, we can trust them; I'd rather stick with the bandwagon, tbh. Her claim does work with 'weaker', sure, but... eh.
    That's true, especially since I've seen it as a mafia role(case in point, my own role in Smash Bros.).

once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    That's true, especially since I've seen it as a mafia role(case in point, my own role in Smash Bros.).
    Was what I had in mind when I said that, actually. XD

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Alright. That's good enough for me.

Unvote: Greece

Vote: Froakie
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    Okay well a defense is needed? Votes against me are counted as half, hence the "weaker" part of whatever this flavour thingy says. Not like that role really matters since this is a bandwagon on me now.
    Really? Then why didn't you start with that? Seemed like you were eager to cast doubt on the Town Roleblocker claim initially, judging from this post:

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    The Flavor Cop contacted me and told me that they got a hint from Froakie. The hint made them feel "weaker". The first thing that comes to mind is Roleblocker. I already know who the Town Roleblocker is, and it's not Froakie.
    Before I reply to your post in full I have one question, what makes you so certain the roleblocker claim you got came from a town member?
    It would make sense for you to say that if you were a Town Roleblocker and heard you were being counterclaimed, but now you're claiming you aren't a roleblocker at all, so the above becomes a very peculiar rebuttal.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Okay well a defense is needed? Votes against me are counted as half, hence the "weaker" part of whatever this flavour thingy says. Not like that role really matters since this is a bandwagon on me now.
    Really? Then why didn't you start with that? Seemed like you were eager to cast doubt on the Town Roleblocker claim initially, judging from this post:

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    The Flavor Cop contacted me and told me that they got a hint from Froakie. The hint made them feel "weaker". The first thing that comes to mind is Roleblocker. I already know who the Town Roleblocker is, and it's not Froakie.
    Before I reply to your post in full I have one question, what makes you so certain the roleblocker claim you got came from a town member?
    It would make sense for you to say that if you were a Town Roleblocker and heard you were being counterclaimed, but now you're claiming you aren't a roleblocker at all, so the above becomes a very peculiar rebuttal.
    I wanted to first address the part where HumanDawn was so sure he was in contact with the town roleblocker, it's easy to believe people and form alliances with them without basing it off any evidence.

I didn't start off with that because there was just one vote on me. Hardly a bandwagon and hardly a reason for me to claim publicly. If we were all that brash with claiming after one vote has been placed it would make it too easy for the mafia. Now, since it has become a bandwagon, I role claimed.

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quick note: Activity in this game has been fantastic. Including host responses and nightactions, I've received 317 PMs from this game -- that's excluding PMs from when nobody CC'd me on them. I received a recond 58 PMs in one 24-hour period. There have been 530 posts over the last 21 days -- 25.238095... on average per day. Only three players have been subbed, which is a good for a game of this size on Bulba. Thanks to everyone for being active -- I hope you're having as much fun playing as the hosts are watching.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Vamparah had been careless. His self imposed silenced had attracted attention to him, and soon enough, the council was surrounding him...

It is now Night 6. Phase will end at 10:00 PM of 29/01/2013. Don't forget to send your nightactions.
    Last edited by Neon Borealis; 28th January 2013 at 11:11 PM.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Alright! This is good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sweet! :D
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    I don't have words for Human's actions... ._. That seems like something I would do... Right... I have done that before...

I honestly don't know if we can trust him, guys. Even if Master Mew did have a 1-shot vigilante kill and is vanilla now, he didn't have to out his role. Also, knowing FA, since she had a choice on who to convert, HumanDawn would be the better lynch choice. I do want a defense from @Froakie;, though.
    Okay, I brought out this post for a reason. As we can see here, it is seemingly as if Zima is trying to avert the subject away from Froakie. I find that odd, and she even asked them to defend, which she barely ever does.

I also would like to note that Zima never voted for Midorikawa or FA, two mafioso.

All I'm saying is that I find that very suspicious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Momoka Those are fair points, enough so to merit my endorsement of this FoS.

FoS: Zima

@Zima Rebuttal?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm guessing you haven't noticed that my playstyle has changed... ^_^; Honestly, though. It's a coincidence that I didn't vote for two mafiosi. I know what it's like to be considered scummy and lynched as town, and townie lynches are common, but they can be prevented if you are careful enough. I guess I'm being too careful now. :/
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    I'm guessing you haven't noticed that my playstyle has changed... ^_^; Honestly, though. It's a coincidence that I didn't vote for two mafiosi. I know what it's like to be considered scummy and lynched as town, and townie lynches are common, but they can be prevented if you are careful enough. I guess I'm being too careful now. :/
    I have noticed.

However, just because it is statistically common for the lynch to flip Town doesn't mean it is good to assume that the Town is lynching wrong. And if you do think we're lynching wrong, you should propose a better solution.

If you don't like the direction of the thread, change it! Be proactive, you don't have to always react to our wagons. Who are your top suspects right now? Or, perhaps a better way to ask it: Who would you like to lynch tomorrow?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, I was going to say HumanDawn because of last phase, but since Froakie ended up flipping mafia, I'm getting a good townread from him. It doesn't change the fact that his move was uncalled for, though. I would have to reread the thread to decide on my suspicions.
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast