Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 34
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 645

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

  1. #496
    Hyping over Steven Stone Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    402

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I know the logic sounds weird but that's what I really think XDD
    As long as we can agree that Human is the most likely choice, you can WIFOM to your heart's content. :3
    Though, you seem a little too persistent on voting Human..

  2. #497
    come November Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    FoS: Fynx @Fynx; Where are you XDD We need a lot of help from people here. While you could've been converted as well, I want to ask your opinion on the situation.
    Do you even know what FoS is? I'd use that term on someone you really suspect, it's even becoming annoying.

    On who was converted, all this is WIFOM, it can work either way. We have some really active townies so mafia choosing them would be reasonable. On the other hand, if they are aware of a quiet townie who has a power role, then that's an ideal candidate as well. We can't judge based on activity solely, that's my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Your case against me is twisted into making it have sense for me to be converted. You aren't considering the other possibilities, like maybe killing Buoy was a framing attempt. You're an even more likely convert target, because you have abilities that you didn't use before(maybe they rolecop checked you and saw your 1x vig ;) ), and was the one that led the lynch on Midorikawa. The Convert was set in the Night Phase, before I led the lynch on FinalArcadia. Now why would the Mafia convert me when I protected Midorikawa the most? There's WIFOM, sure, but it's legitimate. I'm not a good choice to Nightkill either, because I could be easily framed like I'm being right now, and I'm a vanilla too. Wouldn't getting the Spy, the more threatening role, be more beneficial instead of somebody who is powerless?
    Taking a look at FA's role, I don't think that is how it worked.

    Since you are the ultimate evil, you have the power to convert someone to your side if you die.
    This sounds more like an action activated upon death rather than before it.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)
    avi | gif source

  3. #498
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    @Fynx;

    Yes, it's activated upon death, but the conversion has to be set on the night apparently. I know this from the Spy:

    Ah, well, I got out early, but there's only a little sleet. I hope more comes later. ^^;

    I thought you handled the claim well, so there may be a chance yet that things can work in our favor.
    Oh right, thanks, ***!

    Kill: ***

    Time for the alternate kill choice, then.
    Neon Borealis, if I set a convert choice in here, will that just activate whenever I die, even if I somehow make it out of the coming day phase?

    If so, Convert: ***

    I just don't want to die in the next phase and have screwed up by not ever setting a convert.

    But if I'm not understanding how the convert works, then please disregard this. ^^;
    EDIT: Once set in the Night, it can't be changed in the Day.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 28th January 2013 at 06:11 AM.

  4. #499
    come November Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Okay, that had me confused, thanks for clearing that up.

    From the messages, what I read:

    I thought you handled the claim well, so there may be a chance yet that things can work in our favor.
    Seems a mafia player had claimed to someone. Or they were being pressed for a claim (either in public or private)?

    Time for the alternate kill choice, then.
    FA had planned to kill someone else other than Paperhorse, but then she was reminded that their initial kill target wouldn't be killed. Since we already lost our doctor, it would not be an 'that person will likely be protected' issue. It might have been indicated somewhere before already but it does seem that mafia has a rolecop.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)
    avi | gif source

  5. #500
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fynx View Post
    Time for the alternate kill choice, then.
    FA had planned to kill someone else other than Paperhorse, but then she was reminded that their initial kill target wouldn't be killed. Since we already lost our doctor, it would not be an 'that person will likely be protected' issue. It might have been indicated somewhere before already but it does seem that mafia has a rolecop.
    What makes you assume that the person would've escaped being killed? It could have easily been someone who was being suspected and could be mislynched, right? I mean, rolecop is definitely possible, but I don't understand what makes you jump to the conclusion that they would've been protected somehow over anything else.

  6. #501
    come November Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    What makes you assume that the person would've escaped being killed? It could have easily been someone who was being suspected and could be mislynched, right? I mean, rolecop is definitely possible, but I don't understand what makes you jump to the conclusion that they would've been protected somehow over anything else.
    I meant that mafia wouldn't have considered another target thinking 'this person might be protected'. The doctor was dead so that's one thing mafia wouldn't worry about. I do recognize your point though, that's something I didn't consider while writing that.

    FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)
    avi | gif source

  7. #502
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Master Mew is acting very strange to me... Why are you so pressed on voting Human? I don't think we can just assume that he was the one converted out of nowhere. There is no evidence so far that FA set the conversion on him, so it's weird that you say that with such assurance... Do you know something that the rest of us don't? Are you trying to vote a random townie out now since you yourself are mafia-aligned?

  8. #503
    prochainezo Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,525
    Post Thanks / Like

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    (also, @Momoka I don't know what questions you asked Zima, but what have you concluded from her answers?)
    I can conclude that she seems suspicious in my eyes, for various reasons. Her answers weren't exactly what I was expecting to see, honestly.

    once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

  9. #504
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Quote Pyramid:


    Did you just out a Power Role in-thread? Do you know how violently anti-town that is? Would you do this as Town? I certainly hope not.

    I have just become very comfortable with this vote.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  10. #505
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Pyramid:


    Did you just out a Power Role in-thread? Do you know how violently anti-town that is? Would you do this as Town? I certainly hope not.

    I have just become very comfortable with this vote.
    If it was used on Dark Blueberry Night 2, then I don't see how violently anti-town that was. Anyway, I'm not going to waste my energy on you when I could be using it to get scum.



    The Flavor Cop contacted me and told me that they got a hint from Froakie. The hint made them feel "weaker". The first thing that comes to mind is Roleblocker. I already know who the Town Roleblocker is, and it's not Froakie.

    VOTE: Froakie

    Not the best of cases, but with how right I've been with FinalArcadia being the Godfather with being "hidden", and the Spy "hearing", it's highly likely that Froakie is the Mafia Roleblocker. "Weaker", yeah, it's suspicious enough for me to warrant my vote.

  11. #506
    Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bath, England
    Posts
    2,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176

    Follow Froakie on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    The Flavor Cop contacted me and told me that they got a hint from Froakie. The hint made them feel "weaker". The first thing that comes to mind is Roleblocker. I already know who the Town Roleblocker is, and it's not Froakie.
    Before I reply to your post in full I have one question, what makes you so certain the roleblocker claim you got came from a town member?

  12. #507
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    @HumanDawn; It's anti-town because you didn't just out my vig-kill, you also very plainly announced that I had other abilities I hadn't used yet.

    You've painted a massive target on my back and I think you did it so you could nightkill me without getting blamed, since now everyone knows my role, not just you.

    I really hope you're Scum because if you did that as Town, I'm not likely to trust you with claims in the future.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  13. #508
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    The Flavor Cop contacted me and told me that they got a hint from Froakie. The hint made them feel "weaker". The first thing that comes to mind is Roleblocker. I already know who the Town Roleblocker is, and it's not Froakie.
    Before I reply to your post in full I have one question, what makes you so certain the roleblocker claim you got came from a town member?
    The Roleblocker had told me they roleblocked FinalArcadia in the 4th Night Phase. I didn't know they were the Roleblocker until the 5th Day Phase. In that same phase, 2 players, FinalArcadia and Master Mew claimed to be roleblocked. Now I know that FA could have been lying, as well as a bunch of other theories as to how it could not be true and that maybe they're a Mafia Roleblocker who is tricking me. But... There's something else that makes me sure that they're Town that I can't share with you without revealing who this Town Roleblocker is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @HumanDawn; It's anti-town because you didn't just out my vig-kill, you also very plainly announced that I had other abilities I hadn't used yet.
    What are you talking about? I only mentioned the existence of a 1x vigilante kill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    You've painted a massive target on my back and I think you did it so you could nightkill me without getting blamed, since now everyone knows my role, not just you.
    More twisting without any basis. And actually, if it was used like you told me, then that would make you a Vanilla like me, so I just did you a favor and made you less of a target.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I really hope you're Scum because if you did that as Town, I'm not likely to trust you with claims in the future.
    I didn't out claims as Scum. Okay. I'm sorry for being paranoid that you might have been converted.

  14. #509
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    You distinctly said:

    You're an even more likely convert target, because you have abilities that you didn't use before
    How exactly is that calling me Vanilla and doing me a favor?

    Note that this is no gambit, I am legitimately very frustrated.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  15. #510
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 6- Water gets weaker (01/28/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    You distinctly said:

    You're an even more likely convert target, because you have abilities that you didn't use before
    How exactly is that calling me Vanilla and doing me a favor?

    Note that this is no gambit, I am legitimately very frustrated.
    Sorry then.

    Yeah, you're a Vanilla now. Favor done. You won't be a Nightkill target with a Spy out there.

    What's with the change in attitude?

    "we must lynch human because he's a probable convert target just like with everyone else, and it must be him because he's the most likely convert target for whatever reason even though that would be too obvious but lets lynch him anyway when he's trying to be of help and ignore him!!!!!"

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •