Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 31
Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 645

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

  1. #451
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    @Buoy; What was with the one post, something about "getting Paperhorse"? Was that just a joke or?
    no it was not a joke

    i was announcing my intentions to nightkill paperhorse shortly after subbing in, bc thats what i do

  2. #452
    Justice Pilot FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,777
    Blog Entries
    53

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Lets tango, honey.
    Let's show them a dance to remember.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    I know for sure that you're Mafia with the evidence I got. Your behavior, all these scum tells, you trying to lead a lynch on somebody that JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE SILENCED.
    Saying "your behavior" and "all these scum tells" is only the vaguest of reasons. And when I voted Callisto, I did not know he was silenced. I wanted to finally get some sort of talk out of him, and as you pointed out before, I switched my vote to Midori. Why? Because I knew the evidence and accusation against her was better built and more sound.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Oh, and I'm going to out what you claimed to me now. Lightning Rod. I got the Flavor Cop to claim to me, and they told me that the hint they got of what ability you have is "to keep hidden". And, what does that have to do with being a Lightning Rod at all? I think you're the Mafia Godfather to have such a hint.
    With the doctor dead and all, outing a lightning rod really doesn't make much difference, since I never intended to use it after the doctor got killed. Considering that a lightning rod redirects all night actions to their self, it hides/shields whoever would normally have been targeted.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    The contradictions you've been making are astounding, and your neutrality regarding everything is even more incriminating.
    I've already countered the contradictions point before, but neutrality? How was I overly neutral? I put forth the suspicions on Zima (pre-sub) and was the first to vote her, though it ended up being wrong. I've given my suspicions and FoS on people, complete with reasons. I've never NOT voted during any day phase this entire game, prior to right now.

    EDIT: Also, I was roleblocked last night. I was about to put up a screenshot, then realized it was against the rules. But I just thought I'd let everyone know.

  3. #453

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    ... I'll hop onto a wagon if I agree with the case. Never said I wouldn't.

    I defended Zima because she looked Town, not because I was waiting for a reply. I fail to see how those two cases are at all related.
    I never said you were waiting for a reply. I was merely using some meta. Maybe I should rephrase it then. I was saying that with the case of Zima, you argued that she was
    a good lynch choice but not the BEST choice... while you did barely anything to quote on quote, 'save' her, you let it happen possibly because you're mafia and she was town, and you knew that her being lynched would make you look better. Theories, yes, but it is plausible in my eyes. This was also relevant since you said 'sheep' onto FA's wagon, almost reluctantly... but, you know she's mafia and so it'd be best to hurriedly vote her rather than wait. Yes, another theory. But I'm keeping my eye on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post

    no it was not a joke

    i was announcing my intentions to nightkill paperhorse shortly after subbing in, bc thats what i do
    Making sure, making sure.

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

  4. #454
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,140
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Lets tango, honey.
    Let's show them a dance to remember.
    AIKARAMBA!

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Saying "your behavior" and "all these scum tells" is only the vaguest of reasons.
    your defense is the vaguest of reasons!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    And when I voted Callisto, I did not know he was silenced.
    Yes you did. You were scum buddies with Midorikawa, and tried to lead a lynch on him.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I wanted to finally get some sort of talk out of him, and as you pointed out before, I switched my vote to Midori. Why? Because I knew the evidence and accusation against her was better built and more sound.
    You knew you couldn't get him to talk. The rest is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    With the doctor dead and all, outing a lightning rod really doesn't make much difference, since I never intended to use it after the doctor got killed. Considering that a lightning rod redirects all night actions to their self, it hides/shields whoever would normally have been targeted.
    Yeah, but that's not supposed to mean anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I've already countered the contradictions point before, but neutrality? How was I overly neutral? I put forth the suspicions on Zima (pre-sub) and was the first to vote her, though it ended up being wrong. I've given my suspicions and FoS on people, complete with reasons. I've never NOT voted during any day phase this entire game, prior to right now.
    You did counter them, true, but did the counter... actually, like, successfully counter the contradictions? Yeah, that's the only push you ever did. The rest is neutrality. Well, your reasons were extremely poor and OOC of your Town self. Callisto was actually doing something private, but not Mafia related. What does that have to do with anything? How does that clear you?

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    EDIT: Also, I was roleblocked last night. I was about to put up a screenshot, then realized it was against the rules. But I just thought I'd let everyone know.
    You are telling the complete truth here. Yes, you were fortunately roleblocked by none other than the Town Roleblocker. Had they not Roleblocked you...

    okay here is the decisive evidence from our lovely spy:

    Ah, well, I got out early, but there's only a little sleet. I hope more comes later. ^^;

    I thought you handled the claim well, so there may be a chance yet that things can work in our favor.
    Oh right, thanks, ***!

    Kill: ***

    Time for the alternate kill choice, then.
    Neon Borealis, if I set a convert choice in here, will that just activate whenever I die, even if I somehow make it out of the coming day phase?

    If so, Convert: ***

    I just don't want to die in the next phase and have screwed up by not ever setting a convert.

    But if I'm not understanding how the convert works, then please disregard this. ^^;
    Yeah, I lied when I PMed you about the RoleCop. I wanted to know who your convert was.

  5. #455
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,084
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    @FinalArcadia You were roleblocked last night?

    Unless there are two roleblockers, I'm calling bs.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  6. #456
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,140
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @FinalArcadia You were roleblocked last night?

    Unless there are two roleblockers, I'm calling bs.
    Did you get a Roleblocker claim like I did?

  7. #457
    Justice Pilot FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,777
    Blog Entries
    53

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    I hope you can keep up with my dancing, hubby. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    your defense is the vaguest of reasons!!!
    Can't say I agree there, and you still didn't give anything less vague in regards to the behavior and scum tells part.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    And when I voted Callisto, I did not know he was silenced.
    Yes you did. You were scum buddies with Midorikawa, and tried to lead a lynch on him.
    I didn't know at all. And would that not have been pretty risky anyway? Trying to lead a lynch and presenting an accusation are two different things. I did the latter, trying to finally get some talking out of him (which I know you'll say again that "you knew he wouldn't talk!") and to place a vote for somebody I found suspicious. I mean, not talking since Day 1? I think I had a right to be a bit apprehensive there.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    With the doctor dead and all, outing a lightning rod really doesn't make much difference, since I never intended to use it after the doctor got killed. Considering that a lightning rod redirects all night actions to their self, it hides/shields whoever would normally have been targeted.
    Yeah, but that's not supposed to mean anything.
    What part isn't supposed to mean anything? I'm... not sure I understand here.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I've already countered the contradictions point before, but neutrality? How was I overly neutral? I put forth the suspicions on Zima (pre-sub) and was the first to vote her, though it ended up being wrong. I've given my suspicions and FoS on people, complete with reasons. I've never NOT voted during any day phase this entire game, prior to right now.
    You did counter them, true, but did the counter... actually, like, successfully counter the contradictions? Yeah, that's the only push you ever did. The rest is neutrality. Well, your reasons were extremely poor and OOC of your Town self. Callisto was actually doing something private, but not Mafia related. What does that have to do with anything? How does that clear you?
    Well, I thought I successfully countered them. That's up to individual interpretation, but personally, I felt that I explained my actions quite well. Didn't I start the reasons for lynching Orion? How was that neutral? You say the reasons were extremely poor, but yet you voted with me against Zima. If my reasons were so bad, why would you contribute to it?

    It doesn't clear me. My point was that I wasn't neutral, in that I always made sure to vote and act on whatever struck me as most suspicious at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    EDIT: Also, I was roleblocked last night. I was about to put up a screenshot, then realized it was against the rules. But I just thought I'd let everyone know.
    You are telling the complete truth here. Yes, you were fortunately roleblocked by none other than the Town Roleblocker. Had they not Roleblocked you...

    okay here is the decisive evidence from our lovely spy:

    Ah, well, I got out early, but there's only a little sleet. I hope more comes later. ^^;

    I thought you handled the claim well, so there may be a chance yet that things can work in our favor.
    Oh right, thanks, ***!

    Kill: ***

    Time for the alternate kill choice, then.
    Neon Borealis, if I set a convert choice in here, will that just activate whenever I die, even if I somehow make it out of the coming day phase?

    If so, Convert: ***

    I just don't want to die in the next phase and have screwed up by not ever setting a convert.

    But if I'm not understanding how the convert works, then please disregard this. ^^;
    Yeah, I lied when I PMed you about the RoleCop. I wanted to know who your convert was.
    Clearly from a QT, but how does this prove anything? Going by typing style and assuming it is me? Like I told you in the PM, I know as little as you do about the conversion target. Your PM was my first hearing anything of a converter in this game.

    @Master Mew

    Yes, I swear on Tron that I was roleblocked last phase.

  8. #458
    Justice HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Another Plane
    Posts
    1,140
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I hope you can keep up with my dancing, hubby. XD
    don't worry my waifu you're shorter than me you're easy to pick up

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Can't say I agree there, and you still didn't give anything less vague in regards to the behavior and scum tells part.
    Yeah, but it was enough to explain everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I didn't know at all. And would that not have been pretty risky anyway? Trying to lead a lynch and presenting an accusation are two different things. I did the latter, trying to finally get some talking out of him (which I know you'll say again that "you knew he wouldn't talk!") and to place a vote for somebody I found suspicious. I mean, not talking since Day 1? I think I had a right to be a bit apprehensive there.
    Yes you did know. WIFOM!!!!

    Maybe Callisto was the cop or something? Sheesh.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    What part isn't supposed to mean anything? I'm... not sure I understand here.
    About me outing you as the Lightning Rod. It's completely unrelated to this case.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Well, I thought I successfully countered them. That's up to individual interpretation, but personally, I felt that I explained my actions quite well. Didn't I start the reasons for lynching Orion? How was that neutral? You say the reasons were extremely poor, but yet you voted with me against Zima. If my reasons were so bad, why would you contribute to it?
    Well, you thought wrong. Yeah, the same ones as everybody said. Mafia can quietly sneak in there. Oh please, you know why I voted for Zima.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    It doesn't clear me. My point was that I wasn't neutral, in that I always made sure to vote and act on whatever struck me as most suspicious at the time.


    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Clearly from a QT, but how does this prove anything? Going by typing style and assuming it is me? Like I told you in the PM, I know as little as you do about the conversion target. Your PM was my first hearing anything of a converter in this game.
    The Spy had two Flavor Cops(1 Town, 1 Independent) that checked them. They all got a hint of the Spy being able to "hear" really well, so I have no reason to believe that the Spy is lying and wants to cause a mislynch on the Lightning Rod I think I told them that they were.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    @Master Mew

    Yes, I swear on my hubby that I was roleblocked last phase.
    Fixed.

    Really, with the case on you, at this point you should have already voted for yourself.

  9. #459
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,048
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I didn't know at all. And would that not have been pretty risky anyway? Trying to lead a lynch and presenting an accusation are two different things. I did the latter, trying to finally get some talking out of him (which I know you'll say again that "you knew he wouldn't talk!") and to place a vote for somebody I found suspicious. I mean, not talking since Day 1? I think I had a right to be a bit apprehensive there.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with the fact that you were trying to get me to participate (seeing as it worked), but you have to admit, the timing of it is really what makes it seem so odd to me. :/ That's the main reason why I'm iffy about you being town, since it's all too convenient that you accuse me in the one phase that I was silenced. Also, whether or not you knew that I was silenced is something you can't actually prove. You could easily be lying about that, so I'm not too convinced.

  10. #460
    Justice Pilot FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,777
    Blog Entries
    53

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I hope you can keep up with my dancing, hubby. XD
    don't worry my waifu you're shorter than me you're easy to pick up
    ...you got me there, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Can't say I agree there, and you still didn't give anything less vague in regards to the behavior and scum tells part.
    Yeah, but it was enough to explain everything.
    That's where I have to disagree, because it's the sort of thing I've said before isn't very town-helpful. The vague-ness of it doesn't really provide a lot of info to anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I didn't know at all. And would that not have been pretty risky anyway? Trying to lead a lynch and presenting an accusation are two different things. I did the latter, trying to finally get some talking out of him (which I know you'll say again that "you knew he wouldn't talk!") and to place a vote for somebody I found suspicious. I mean, not talking since Day 1? I think I had a right to be a bit apprehensive there.
    Yes you did know. WIFOM!!!!
    The sheer WIFOM-ness of it means that neither of our sides can be looked at with much certainty by others, so I guess it's best to drop this point, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Well, I thought I successfully countered them. That's up to individual interpretation, but personally, I felt that I explained my actions quite well. Didn't I start the reasons for lynching Orion? How was that neutral? You say the reasons were extremely poor, but yet you voted with me against Zima. If my reasons were so bad, why would you contribute to it?
    Well, you thought wrong. Yeah, the same ones as everybody said. Mafia can quietly sneak in there. Oh please, you know why I voted for Zima.
    Hmm, I still think I did an at least adequate job of explaining. Of course mafia can sneak in, which is what Midori did. But there would be no sneaking for me, since I was one of the heads of those lynches.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Clearly from a QT, but how does this prove anything? Going by typing style and assuming it is me? Like I told you in the PM, I know as little as you do about the conversion target. Your PM was my first hearing anything of a converter in this game.
    The Spy had two Flavor Cops(1 Town, 1 Independent) that checked them. They all got a hint of the Spy being able to "hear" really well, so I have no reason to believe that the Spy is lying and wants to cause a mislynch on the Lightning Rod I think I told them that they were.
    That didn't answer my question. What I'm asking is, why are you so certain that the spy's snippets of QT conversation incriminate me? I mean, none of that really is a sure-bet that I have anything to do with it. I'm not saying the spy is lying, but that some confusion over who posted in there is taking place.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Yes, I swear on my hubby that I was roleblocked last phase.
    Fixed.

    Really, with the case on you, at this point you should have already voted for yourself.
    XD

    I'm not going to vote for myself no matter what. No matter what alignment, what game, what role... that's not how I play. Even with the votes stacked against me, I'm not the type to give up. And certainly not when this case against me is wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto
    I don't think there's anything wrong with the fact that you were trying to get me to participate (seeing as it worked), but you have to admit, the timing of it is really what makes it seem so odd to me. :/ That's the main reason why I'm iffy about you being town, since it's all too convenient that you accuse me in the one phase that I was silenced. Also, whether or not you knew that I was silenced is something you can't actually prove. You could easily be lying about that, so I'm not too convinced.
    The timing was unfortunate, that's for sure, seeing what all has happened now as a result. Though I couldn't have really accused you before that, because the amount of phases allowed for being inactive hadn't passed prior to that, which was my whole reason for suspecting you.

  11. #461
    firmly grasp the crystal Eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,662
    Blog Entries
    122

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Vote: FinalArcadia

    Down with the brotherhood of Makuta!

  12. #462
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,084
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    That I can totally follow. Besides, if you were the lightning rod seen the kills get redirected so there wouldn't have been any night kills if the doctor protected.

    Vote: FinalArcadia
    She said that it can work "once" in the game when she chooses to activate it. I never got her to prove it, but I think the Flavor Cop check + the incriminating evidence is enough to 100% her as scum.
    Ew. 100%ing. Just noticed this.

    For the record, a one-shot Lightning Rod claim is more believable than a pure Lightning Rod, at least given the context.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    @Buoy; What was with the one post, something about "getting Paperhorse"? Was that just a joke or?
    no it was not a joke

    i was announcing my intentions to nightkill paperhorse shortly after subbing in, bc thats what i do
    I lol'd.

    You didn't really answer her question, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @FinalArcadia You were roleblocked last night?

    Unless there are two roleblockers, I'm calling bs.
    Did you get a Roleblocker claim like I did?
    No, I did not receive a roleblocker claim. I was roleblocked.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  13. #463

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Vote: FinalArcadia

  14. #464
    Justice in Spades! Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    Bread Stick Fortress
    Posts
    6,954
    Blog Entries
    84

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Vote: FinalArcadia

    Totally not because everyone else is...

  15. #465

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    Vote: FinalArcadia

    Totally not because everyone else is...
    ..? What does that mean?

    let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •