Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 29
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 4- Finally a lead (01/24/13)

XDD

SCREENSHOT OF PROOF

Great, got one.

let justice be done, though the heavens fall

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Yay, we got one! Also, I was silenced last phase. That's why I didn't respond. And I've been kind of busy the past week, but I should (hopefully) be more active now.
    @FinalArcadia;

You so happened to be the first to vote for Callisto. Then it turns out she was silenced. Why?

Also, you changed your vote from Callisto to Midorikawa once the bandwagon was on her. Bussing maybe?
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 25th January 2013 at 04:03 AM.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm a guy, lmao. Yes, I realize my username is confusing. Maybe I should change it soon...

But anyways, I also thought it was interesting how FinalArcadia conveniently tried to get me voted out during the phase that I just so happened to be silenced and would thus be unable to defend myself. I wonder how she'll explain that one.

Blog Entries

I'm a guy, lmao. Yes, I realize my username is confusing. Maybe I should change it soon...

But anyways, I also thought it was interesting how FinalArcadia conveniently tried to get me voted out during the phase that I just so happened to be silenced and would thus be unable to defend myself. I wonder how she'll explain that one.
    well damn that's the 3rd guy this week

Yeah, she also posted it 2 minutes after Master Mew posted why we should lynch Midorikawa. She probably didn't notice the post. Then she did a "quick read" through the thread and switched to bus vote Midorikawa.

Pfft.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

First of, I didn't know Callisto was silenced. When I go looking for leads, I go through the search feature, so when I saw that Callisto's last post was days ago, I thought there might be some sort of mafia QT action going on behind-the-scenes. Though unless Callisto had been silenced every phase after the first, that still strikes me suspicious, because where and what have you been doing up until being silenced?

About switching my vote to Midorikawa, yes, I didn't see Master Mew's post until after I posted mine. When I saw his and the likely scum-slip, I changed my vote. After all, my vote on Callisto was due to a theory born out of his inactivity (thought critical to note it wasn't just inactivity itself, but something theorized because of it), and when there was convincing evidence for somebody else, I decided to change my vote. Getting Callisto to speak up could happen later, but lynching people with good evidence against them comes first.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Getting Callisto to speak up could happen later, but lynching people with good evidence against them comes first.
    So you admit that your reason to lynch Callisto was weak.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Getting Callisto to speak up could happen later, but lynching people with good evidence against them comes first.
    So you admit that your reason to lynch Callisto was weak.
    Weaker than Master Mew's reason to lynch Midorikawa? No doubt.

Mine was heavily dependent on a theory, whereas his had more tangible evidence. I looked through the search feature first thing and saw Callisto's lack of posting, and my mind ran with it. But I'm not so prideful to not realize when somebody else has a better plan/idea/target than me.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

First of, I didn't know Callisto was silenced. When I go looking for leads, I go through the search feature, so when I saw that Callisto's last post was days ago, I thought there might be some sort of mafia QT action going on behind-the-scenes. Though unless Callisto had been silenced every phase after the first, that still strikes me suspicious, because where and what have you been doing up until being silenced?

About switching my vote to Midorikawa, yes, I didn't see Master Mew's post until after I posted mine. When I saw his and the likely scum-slip, I changed my vote. After all, my vote on Callisto was due to a theory born out of his inactivity (thought critical to note it wasn't just inactivity itself, but something theorized because of it), and when there was convincing evidence for somebody else, I decided to change my vote. Getting Callisto to speak up could happen later, but lynching people with good evidence against them comes first.
    I had only been silenced in the last phase. I wasn't silenced any time before that. The reason for my not posting in the thread before was because of college-related stuff, but I think I pretty much have everything sorted out with that now.

I just find it very strange that you would single me out in the last phase, especially since I'm not the only one that wasn't actively engaged in the discussion. Something tells me that you actually did know that I was silenced and wanted to throw me out while you had the chance.

Blog Entries

I had only been silenced in the last phase. I wasn't silenced any time before that. The reason for my not posting in the thread before was because of college-related stuff, but I think I pretty much have everything sorted out with that now.
    All right, as someone in college, I can kind of understand that, though at the same time, that is often used as an excuse. I'll keep that in mind, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto
    I just find it very strange that you would single me out in the last phase, especially since I'm not the only one that wasn't actively engaged in the discussion. Something tells me that you actually did know that I was silenced and wanted to throw me out while you had the chance.
    I didn't completely single you out since I did FoS VeloJello later, but yeah, I put suspicion on you because there is no denying that a lack of any activity for that long without a warning was noteworthy. jda95 was subbed out, Smasher was warned and soon subbed out... that you hadn't received any of that was really strange.

I know you weren't the only one who wasn't actively engaged in discussions. Hilbert is another notable one. But you had the absolute lowest amount of posts out of every player still in the game. And you had posted longest ago. So as for people who weren't actively engaged, you were the LEAST actively engaged of those.

I'll say it again, I had no idea that you were silenced, and honestly, the thought never occurred to me anyway that you could be silenced. After all, even if you were silenced for one phase, that didn't explain the extreme quiet the whole rest of the game aside from early, RVS Day 1. So any thoughts on whether you were silenced or not were completely absent from my mind, as it is something I never even considered.

@Zima;
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    Are you defending Midorikawa? Is this buddying I see?
    That was an odd thing to say for someone who didn't even vote Midori. If you thought she was scum, why not take action?

You are looking really suspicious in my eyes. A townie shouldn't refuse to inform the thread about potential leads.
    So... you didn't vote Midori, but continued to press for Yata to claim when she really had no reason to? Hmmm.
    Last edited by Momoka; 25th January 2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Mentioning so I can get some conversation going.

Blog Entries

Are you defending Midorikawa? Is this buddying I see?
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    That was an odd thing to say for someone who didn't even vote Midori. If you thought she was scum, why not take action?
    Huh. I thought I voted her. ._.
    You are looking really suspicious in my eyes. A townie shouldn't refuse to inform the thread about potential leads.
    So... you didn't vote Midori, but continued to press for Yata to claim when she really had no reason to? Hmmm.
    She was hinting at her role. I never intended for it to look like I wanted for her to claim, I just wanted to see why she thought FA was scum.

Huh. I thought I voted her. ._.
    That seems a tad hard to believe when you were in thread for quite a while.

If she has a power role, she should share it with someone who has a strong townread. It would suck to lose her if she's very useful. However, knowing her, she may be bussing FA, and there are only a few possibilities on how she knows what FA is.
    Why not share with everyone, Yata?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yata
    I don't have much to add but I thought FA was suspicious at first because, well...

If you guys are interested, feel free to pm me.
    It looked to me like it was wanting her to claim. Yes, you didn't specifically say that, but the way you continued to push for her to spill the information was strange to me.

Especially since Yata said she would share it to anyone who PM'd her.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

"Finally, without you, things will be much more easier around here Toa".

Kongu raised his weapon, ready to defend himself, but seeing how he was outnumbered, he was overwhelmed. And soon was no more...

It is now Day 5. Phase will end at 10:00 PM of 26/01/2013

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 5- End of the joke (01/25/13)

awwwwww ;___;

Good luck town.

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast