Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 28
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 645

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

  1. #406
    I can overcome anything! Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    10,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Yata; I'm not bothering to look cleared, but role aside, not stating reasons for suspicions in thread is scummy. I should know it's one of the reasons I'm getting lynched granted I did promise them for this day phase but still.
    Actually, you're getting lynched because of that claim. But aside from that, I don't think 'not voicing suspicions' in thread is a big scum-tell. I mean, it does seem odd to bring it up and not elaborate, but then she could be a power role and was saying that so she would look vague while getting across information.
    Actually I'm getting lynched for reasons before that. That pretty much has nothing to do with it. Just a way for mafia members to jump on the bandwagon
    I don't think so, to be honest. You've been trying to divert attention, just as you were doing with Yata. Pushing for her to claim persistently like that just made you more strange in my eyes. And also, you can't deny that the claim was a tad tedious.
    I never diverted attention. I answered everything asked of me while shining light on everyone. I just shared the love :)

  2. #407
    prochainezo Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,525
    Post Thanks / Like

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Yata; I'm not bothering to look cleared, but role aside, not stating reasons for suspicions in thread is scummy. I should know it's one of the reasons I'm getting lynched granted I did promise them for this day phase but still.
    Actually, you're getting lynched because of that claim. But aside from that, I don't think 'not voicing suspicions' in thread is a big scum-tell. I mean, it does seem odd to bring it up and not elaborate, but then she could be a power role and was saying that so she would look vague while getting across information.
    Actually I'm getting lynched for reasons before that. That pretty much has nothing to do with it. Just a way for mafia members to jump on the bandwagon
    I don't think so, to be honest. You've been trying to divert attention, just as you were doing with Yata. Pushing for her to claim persistently like that just made you more strange in my eyes. And also, you can't deny that the claim was a tad tedious.
    I never diverted attention. I answered everything asked of me while shining light on everyone. I just shared the love :)
    Is that so... well, I guess you can keep doing that since more information comes that way.

    once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

  3. #408
    I can overcome anything! Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    10,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Yata; I'm not bothering to look cleared, but role aside, not stating reasons for suspicions in thread is scummy. I should know it's one of the reasons I'm getting lynched granted I did promise them for this day phase but still.
    Actually, you're getting lynched because of that claim. But aside from that, I don't think 'not voicing suspicions' in thread is a big scum-tell. I mean, it does seem odd to bring it up and not elaborate, but then she could be a power role and was saying that so she would look vague while getting across information.
    Actually I'm getting lynched for reasons before that. That pretty much has nothing to do with it. Just a way for mafia members to jump on the bandwagon
    I don't think so, to be honest. You've been trying to divert attention, just as you were doing with Yata. Pushing for her to claim persistently like that just made you more strange in my eyes. And also, you can't deny that the claim was a tad tedious.
    I never diverted attention. I answered everything asked of me while shining light on everyone. I just shared the love :)
    Is that so... well, I guess you can keep doing that since more information comes that way.
    I know I'm making everyone's jobs easier on them. :)

  4. #409
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Looks like you'll finally be elected President today, Mido... so proud... ;_;


    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  5. #410
    I can overcome anything! Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    10,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Looks like you'll finally be elected President today, Mido... so proud... ;_;

    Couldn't have done it without you

  6. #411
    prochainezo Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,525
    Post Thanks / Like

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Eh, late in the phase, but I want to know what Hilbert's thoughts are.
    @Hilbert; What do you think of everything so far? Thoughts on Midori?

    once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

  7. #412
    Guns Akimbo Dark Deoxys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    Look up
    Posts
    6,873
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    80

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Yeah, I think Midori is pretty suspicious, from what I've pieced together. I can't be certain, though. :|

    Vote: Midori, for many redundant reasons, of which have already been said.

  8. #413
    prochainezo Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,525
    Post Thanks / Like

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    That's... interesting. I find it odd how I had to mention you for you to even come in here and vote her.

    once in a lifetime we're breaking all the rules

  9. #414
    I can overcome anything! Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    10,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    A crappy version of the FA wall post I promised because I'm losing my touch


    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    VOTE: Doctor jokool

    For always having an appropriate Doctor Who gif for most any occasion. XD
    Could be a random vote or mafia voting townie

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    UNVOTE: Doctor jokool

    VOTE: Orion


    You recently unvoted Velojello because you say you didn't realize that Midorikawa had already placed a vote on her. However, that would not end up mattering, since I myself have two votes right now. So even if you'd left a vote on her - if things had remained as they were - she would not have been in danger under normal circumstances.

    It reminds me of the Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia, where early on Day 1, a mafia member tried to vote a scumbuddy, but then retracted the vote once somebody else voted her. I'm thinking that could perhaps be going on here. Or maybe you're just mafia and not wanting to be responsible if Velo is town and gets lynched. Just some possibilities.
    Notably the possibilities don't include Orion being town

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    It reminds me of the Yu-Gi-Oh! All-Stars Mafia, where early on Day 1, a mafia member tried to vote a scumbuddy, but then retracted the vote once somebody else voted her. I'm thinking that could perhaps be going on here. Or maybe you're just mafia and not wanting to be responsible if Velo is town and gets lynched. Just some possibilities.
    This is a little different, since Orion was actually the second voter. I actually think he probably would have caught that if he were scumbuddies with Velo.
    True, though being that the mention for Day 1 starting was on the same page as Midorikawa's vote for VeloJello (on the default 15 posts per page, anyway), it seems like it'd have been hard to miss Midori's vote anyway. I just wonder if there's a variation on the situation from All-Stars, perhaps voting her once and then taking it off to look good later in the event either is found. And also, at this point, I figure I might as well switch my vote from being a random vote to something that caught my eye.

    I know it may be a long-shot right now, but I find it (personally) most odd at the moment. Though Gliscorman's situation is also a bit strange.
    My vote was actually easy to miss being it was the first one out of all and the last post on a page of confirmations. Granted though it was right below the first FT so it should have been seen if everyone followed the mention they got.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    In regards to the flavor text and nobody being killed, to me, it also sounded like doctor protection. But at the moment, I don't think that's too important to be looking at, when we need to be trying to find scum.

    VOTE: Orion

    As I said on Day 1, I find that voting and unvoting very odd, and it seems like a scummy move. Perhaps an effort to save face if VeloJello is town and had gotten lynched in part with his vote, or maybe they could both be mafia. Of course, Orion could also be town and have just behaved strangely, but at this point, he stands out most in my mind as suspicious.
    No comment

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    The problem I have here is that this theory necessitates that Orion and VeloJello be scumbuddies (the likelihood of this decreases my scumread on Orion ever so slightly) and furthermore, I find it difficult to believe that Orion would bus VeloJello without realizing that Velo already had a vote (Midorikawa's). I would expect scum to be more observant if they were voting their scumbuddy.

    There is virtually no doubt that Orion made a mistake - but was it a simple mistake (which can be Town or Scum)? Or was it RVS-bussing gone horribly wrong?
    In regards to this, I did provide one other theory about his Day 1 vote/unvote that could leave VeloJello as town. I think it could be possible that either they are scumbuddies (as has been discussed), Orion could be a townie who just made a very strange move that comes across scummy to some, or he is mafia and Velo is town, and he was afraid that if she somehow happened to get lynched as a result of his vote, he would've immediately been placed under suspicion, which would give mafia a bad start in this game.

    All three are definitely possible, though I am personally leaning toward my third given option now. Since as you pointed out last Day Phase, the situation is a bit different from All-Stars, which is what I was basing option one off of for the most part.
    Leans toward the Orion is mafia and Velo is town option despite Velo doing nothing to prove towniess

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    2. GliscorMan and Doctor jokool interest me a lot now. GliscorMan because of the voting thing that Midorikawa brought up, and jokool for more selfish reasons - namely, he seems to want to start a lynch on me. Since I think I'm probably the most suspicious person right now(???) it makes me a perfect daytime target for the mafia. So there's that.
    Wait, where did jokool imply that he wanted to start a lynch on you? This phase, he said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool
    So I guess we move on from VeloJello for now......
    With the word "from" thrown in there, it sounds to me that he's saying we should look for new leads, not at lynching you. At least for now, in light of the update.
    No comment

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Looking through the "Who's Posted" thing, there have been a decent number of quiet people, which makes gathering information kind of difficult. But while looking through it, something was kind of interesting:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    I was silent because I didn't have anything to add.
    This one could just be an attempt at a new playstyle, so I'm not focusing too much on it. Thought I'd include it here anyway, since it does seem a bit uncharacteristic, but again, that could go for town or mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    He could either be pretending to be silenced or knows he's done for.
    This is the one I found interesting. Orion is now known to have been town. But what's odd here is that Zima acted as through there were only two possibilities for Orion being so quiet, that either he'd given up or he was "pretending" to be silenced. What's interesting is that she completely disregarded that perhaps Orion was actually silenced. Did she maybe know he wasn't because she knows the silencer (or is one), or because she knew he was and didn't want anyone to focus on that? It's possible that maybe Orion just didn't want to talk, but when silencing is generally the first thought for why somebody won't speak up, her lack of mentioning it as a possibility seems strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    Brutaka... That must mean that Axon is in here too!

    /doesn't even know how she remembers this stuff
    And here, we see a post that added nothing. In a similar vein, she has yet to vote in this game at all, unless I missed something (and if I did, please correct me). I can understand why people take a pass on Day 1 and the (at least initial) random voting, but by Day 2, it'd be nice to see more discussion and voting.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    VOTE: Zima

    For the reasons I pointed out before, in regards to her reaction to Orion's quiet/lack of defense. I'd love to see a reason for how you missed (or did you?) such a possible potential explanation, @Zima, though the more I think about it, the more intentional it seemed.
    I guess the fact that she attacked Zima and lead the lynch on her could be evidence though I can't say I disagree with her reasoning.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    In regards to the flavor text and nobody being killed, to me, it also sounded like doctor protection. But at the moment, I don't think that's too important to be looking at, when we need to be trying to find scum.

    VOTE: Orion

    As I said on Day 1, I find that voting and unvoting very odd, and it seems like a scummy move. Perhaps an effort to save face if VeloJello is town and had gotten lynched in part with his vote, or maybe they could both be mafia. Of course, Orion could also be town and have just behaved strangely, but at this point, he stands out most in my mind as suspicious.
    You sound like your sister Momoka whenever she's Mafia.

    "it was very odd!!!!

    lets lynch him!!!!"

    And too neutral.
    I'd already given my reasons for being suspicious of Orion prior to this post, on Day 1. So I pretty much gave an abridged version, slightly altered to account for something Master Mew mentioned back on Day 1. His voting behavior really was odd and I stand by that, but I did have more theories about it than simply "he was acting weird."
    All in all though it was just about his vote

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    The problem I have here is that this theory necessitates that Orion and VeloJello be scumbuddies (the likelihood of this decreases my scumread on Orion ever so slightly) and furthermore, I find it difficult to believe that Orion would bus VeloJello without realizing that Velo already had a vote (Midorikawa's). I would expect scum to be more observant if they were voting their scumbuddy.

    There is virtually no doubt that Orion made a mistake - but was it a simple mistake (which can be Town or Scum)? Or was it RVS-bussing gone horribly wrong?
    In regards to this, I did provide one other theory about his Day 1 vote/unvote that could leave VeloJello as town. I think it could be possible that either they are scumbuddies (as has been discussed), Orion could be a townie who just made a very strange move that comes across scummy to some, or he is mafia and Velo is town, and he was afraid that if she somehow happened to get lynched as a result of his vote, he would've immediately been placed under suspicion, which would give mafia a bad start in this game.

    All three are definitely possible, though I am personally leaning toward my third given option now. Since as you pointed out last Day Phase, the situation is a bit different from All-Stars, which is what I was basing option one off of for the most part.
    What was so different from All Stars? Why did you just lean to the theory that can be as true as the other 2 and vote Orion when with your same logic you may as well not vote him? What you did was just twist it to please your reasoning to vote for Orion.
    The difference from All-Stars was that when jokool made his bad mafia slip there, it was right at the beginning of the phase, where he was ninja'd when other people voted Momoka and panicked, changing his vote since he didn't realize Momoka (aka, his scum buddy) was in danger thanks to random votes. Here, Orion was not ninja'd, since his vote was at least a couple hours after Midori's on VeloJello. So in that regard, the case did have some differences, which weakened my initial "scumbuddies theory," though that gave way to my idea that maybe he was mafia and Velo was town, and he was afraid of being responsible for a townie death so early.

    I voted him because I'd rather be a proactive member of town and be accountable for my actions. If I didn't vote, then I would have no right to be disappointed with any outcome, because I'd have not been a part of it at all. In hindsight, obviously it wasn't a great vote since Orion was town, but when it seemed the best course of action to me at the time, I'm not the type to sit back and watch the game go on without me participating.
    Or you were looking for an easy lynch target.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    I was silent because I didn't have anything to add.
    This one could just be an attempt at a new playstyle, so I'm not focusing too much on it. Thought I'd include it here anyway, since it does seem a bit uncharacteristic, but again, that could go for town or mafia.
    Too. Neutral.
    I only pointed that out because whenever someone gets told off for acting different, there always seems to be people who are like, "You only suspect them because they're playing differently! People can try new things!" This quote was so that those kind of people wouldn't think I was simply placing suspicion on somebody just because they are playing a bit differently.
    Yet it turned out that Zima just forgot that she was in this mafia Supposedly at least so this could easily be an attempt to look town.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    He could either be pretending to be silenced or knows he's done for.
    This is the one I found interesting. Orion is now known to have been town. But what's odd here is that Zima acted as through there were only two possibilities for Orion being so quiet, that either he'd given up or he was "pretending" to be silenced. What's interesting is that she completely disregarded that perhaps Orion was actually silenced. Did she maybe know he wasn't because she knows the silencer (or is one), or because she knew he was and didn't want anyone to focus on that? It's possible that maybe Orion just didn't want to talk, but when silencing is generally the first thought for why somebody won't speak up, her lack of mentioning it as a possibility seems strange.
    Okay, good.

    Now what do you make of Orion turning up to be Town?
    I still stand-by that he seemed like a good lynch target for what we had at the time. And though it's a shame we lost a townie, his actions and death have created some conversation with VeloJello, which has been intriguing. I think she was too easy to jump on jokool when she misread a post, saying that he was one of the two most suspicious people just because he (according to her incorrect reading) was supposedly going to start a lynch on her.

    However, right now after rereading the thread, my vote lies with Zima for her actions, which seem indicative of a mafia silencer or mafia ally of a silencer. And these suspicions were a result of Orion turning up town, so at least something of interest popped up from that.
    That quote of Zima. And Paperhorse thought I was brushing off the possibility of Orion being silenced

    Err kind or reptetive of herself...

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I'd already given my reasons for being suspicious of Orion prior to this post, on Day 1. So I pretty much gave an abridged version, slightly altered to account for something Master Mew mentioned back on Day 1. His voting behavior really was odd and I stand by that, but I did have more theories about it than simply "he was acting weird."
    None of which were well educated tbh.
    To me, they seemed the best course of action, though I wouldn't expect everyone to agree. Sometimes things work better in my head than when written/typed down, I'll admit, but I stand by it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    The difference from All-Stars was that when jokool made his bad mafia slip there, it was right at the beginning of the phase, where he was ninja'd when other people voted Momoka and panicked, changing his vote since he didn't realize Momoka (aka, his scum buddy) was in danger thanks to random votes. Here, Orion was not ninja'd, since his vote was at least a couple hours after Midori's on VeloJello. So in that regard, the case did have some differences, which weakened my initial "scumbuddies theory," though that gave way to my idea that maybe he was mafia and Velo was town, and he was afraid of being responsible for a townie death so early.
    There's the twisting. He MAYBE was, true, but then... MAYBE he was genuinely a Town member who didn't want a Town death as well. You just went with the idea that he was scum when you could go with the same if he were Town.
    Considering that my vote for Zima is based on her lack of presenting all the options, it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that I would try to account for all possibilities in my theories for Orion. I thought he was overly cautious though, and went with that option of him likely being scum because it stood out in my mind greater.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I voted him because I'd rather be a proactive member of town and be accountable for my actions. If I didn't vote, then I would have no right to be disappointed with any outcome, because I'd have not been a part of it at all. In hindsight, obviously it wasn't a great vote since Orion was town, but when it seemed the best course of action to me at the time, I'm not the type to sit back and watch the game go on without me participating.
    You could have still participated by sharing your theories and not vote at all. "Best course of action"? On Day 1? To go test a theory that he was scum that was as true if he were Town?
    I'm a girl of action, and maybe that's a fatal flaw of mine in these games. I'm stubborn, and sometimes that stubbornness pays off (see Kirby Mafia and American Revolution Mafia); sometimes it does not... like here. I don't like no-lynches on Day 1, and I don't like them ever. When my initial random vote could be switched to something that had more substance, why not do so? At least that way, I was actively trying to act on suspicions and move out of RVS.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I only pointed that out because whenever someone gets told off for acting different, there always seems to be people who are like, "You only suspect them because they're playing differently! People can try new things!" This quote was so that those kind of people wouldn't think I was simply placing suspicion on somebody just because they are playing a bit differently.
    I didn't get that impression from it.
    Regardless, that was my intention. I have seen people complain about this matter in the Mafia Philosophy thread, so that's why this preceded my other point.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Okay, good.

    Now what do you make of Orion turning up to be Town?

    I still stand-by that he seemed like a good lynch target for what we had at the time. And though it's a shame we lost a townie, his actions and death have created some conversation with VeloJello, which has been intriguing. I think she was too easy to jump on jokool when she misread a post, saying that he was one of the two most suspicious people just because he (according to her incorrect reading) was supposedly going to start a lynch on her.

    However, right now after rereading the thread, my vote lies with Zima for her actions, which seem indicative of a mafia silencer or mafia ally of a silencer. And these suspicions were a result of Orion turning up town, so at least something of interest popped up from that.
    Which contradicts:

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I only pointed that out because whenever someone gets told off for acting different, there always seems to be people who are like, "You only suspect them because they're playing differently! People can try new things!" This quote was so that those kind of people wouldn't think I was simply placing suspicion on somebody just because they are playing a bit differently.
    Her new actions.

    You're saying here why she isn't necessarily scum for her new actions, make some impression to give to others to not vote her, then you go off to vote her?
    Exactly, my vote for Zima is based on her actions, which is that she neglected to include a very possible option in her post regarding Orion. That action bothered me as soon as I reread it this morning. Perhaps her behavior of being so oddly (for her) quiet isn't vote-worthy (though it IS noteworthy, hence it was mentioned at all), but I certainly think her disregard for the option of silencing is. It's as though she wanted to incriminate Orion further (since really, both her given options implied he was mafia) or that she wanted to move attention away from a silencer, if that is what led to Orion not piping up.
    Err I'm not bothering with the Human FA argument as I'm pressed for time dang internet

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I'm going to go back through the events of Day and Night 3 to see what can be gathered from those posts, but I will bring this up:

    Callisto hasn't posted since January 18th. And considering that jda95 was subbed out for inactivity, it's not as though such things aren't being looked at by the hosts. It's been about five phases (I think this counts as the sixth, though I'm mathematically challenged) since he's said anything in-thread, which is both not very constructive, but also worrying. Worrying because he hasn't received a public prodding like, say, Smasher did before subbing out, so something is happening behind the scenes.

    Whether it's in a mafia QT or in PMs or something, I'm not sure, but it's highly possible Callisto could be communicating with scumbuddies while staying quiet here.

    VOTE: Callisto

    Hopefully this will involve you in the discussions, @Callisto, since you've not done much for town's scumhunting, from what I can tell.
    Attacks inactive

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    All right, a quick reread of recent pages is now done, so I've got a few points to bring up (some of which add to Master Mew's, but are interesting nonetheless).

    In regards to Midorikawa...

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    I said you were my top suspect, which I'll explain again come next day phase or the night phase because I'm too lazy right now
    If the only reason she didn't respond to Gliscorman's questions on why he was her top suspect was temporary laziness, that does seem to show a bit of disregard for town. When info/reasoning can be presented, it should, because at the very least it can be analyzed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Other than my laziness, waiting may allow us more scum tells, plus it's freezing where I live so typing is hard right now.
    This was posted at 10:30 PM (EST), with 30 minutes to go before the update. So waiting wasn't really an option at that point.

    ---

    And here's something else of note, not from a recent page, but perhaps relevant after seeing who died during the night phase:

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello
    Well, it looks like I'm an inevitable innocent second lynch. It's been swell playing with you guys!

    On a less sarcastic note, I'd like to make a few things plain.
    1. I'm not mafia. The problem is I think that my role is one that can flip both ways, so confessing my role might be an issue.
    2. GliscorMan and Doctor jokool interest me a lot now. GliscorMan because of the voting thing that Midorikawa brought up, and jokool for more selfish reasons - namely, he seems to want to start a lynch on me. Since I think I'm probably the most suspicious person right now(???) it makes me a perfect daytime target for the mafia. So there's that.
    3. I've never been in this position before, so I'm not sure quite how to defend myself. All I can say is that I believed the presented arguments and thought Orion was scummy - and I wanted to get something done, because I tend to more or less sit on my hands until super-incriminating evidence comes up. I want to try and be a bit more proactive in this game. Obviously that approach has gotten me nowhere as yet and may end up with me dead.
    1. Nobody had asked for her ability claim yet, so how that could be a part of why she was maybe seen as suspicious... it doesn't make sense.
    2. Just pointing out that these two both ended up being town. Townies do make mistakes, but her reason on jokool was very, VERY weak.
    3. Yet after this post, @VeloJello hasn't really done much. Trying to explain away actions by claiming to want to be "proactive" doesn't really work when the proactive part hasn't held up from that point forward.

    To summarize for the moment...

    UNVOTE: Callisto
    VOTE: Midorikawa


    When there is more evidence for a lynch other than inactivity (which tied into my reason for voting Callisto), that seems like a better bet of hitting scum.

    FoS: Callisto (I'm not letting you off that easily without speaking up)
    FoS: VeloJello
    Presents evidence against me and Velo, yet despite Velo's being more incriminating, jumps on the bandwagon started by MM

  10. #415
    Justice Pilot FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,777
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    53

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Spoilering this for the length.


  11. #416
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    42

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 4- Finally a lead (01/25/13)



    With a thundering roar, the coucil members finally decided on a target. The same one that had lead them for some time. They got close to the being and within seconds, the deed was done.

    They were not wrong.



    It is now Night 4. This phase will end at 10:00 Pm of 25/01/2012. Don't forget to send your nightactions.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  12. #417
    Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seafoam Islands
    Posts
    1,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 4- Finally a lead (01/24/13)

    Yay, we got one! Also, I was silenced last phase. That's why I didn't respond. And I've been kind of busy the past week, but I should (hopefully) be more active now.

  13. #418
    One Night, One Life Mayfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    121

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 4- Finally a lead (01/24/13)

    Awesome! :D Now to look back at posts from earlier in the game to see if anyone defended her, or she defended anyone. ^_^
    FLY TO THE END OF LIFE

  14. #419
    I can overcome anything! Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    10,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 4- Finally a lead (01/24/13)

    Welp I tried. Good luck my fellow scum buddies! Thanks for letting me play Neon and Phoenicks


  15. #420
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    You were totally onto me last phase along with Midorikawa, persisting on me to claim in thread. And Midorikawa turned out to be scum. ^^

    Sorry, I'm pretty dead and under the weather, and must have misread, but MM's post I quoted earlier had nothing to do with you currently.

    But my suspicions still stay.
    Last edited by Faerie; 24th January 2013 at 11:51 PM.

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •