Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 24

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 645
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

  1. #346
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Suddenly, the host appeared.

    Okay VeloJello. And thanks for telling me in advance. Real life always comes first.

    @Dark Blueberry; is subbing in for VeloJello. Please confirm once you receive your role.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  2. #347
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,560
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    UNVOTE: PAPERHORSE
    VOTE: MIDORIKAWA


    That claim is self explanatory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @HumanDawn; Thank you for outing my ability -_-
    No need to thank me! ^_^
    How is it self-explanatory? You honestly think I could come up with something as ridiculous as that

  3. #348
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Vote triangle? O_O

    Momo has been known to vote her scumbuddies day one, and Yata loves bussing.
    Momo has only done that, like, twice? Yata would never bus Day One. She'd have no reason to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Odd Velo said something similar about it being a possible mistake yet votes him anyways, granted it was day one still.
    Yeah, Day One.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    You showed some hesitance in voting him, yet here you say you were positive. Oh and guess who Momo voted Day 2, no one yet she was so sure of Orion's alignment. Actually she didn't post at all, hmmm
    What the? You say she voted for somebody... then say that she didn't post at all? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Again says she had a feeling yet, didn't vote for him day 2...
    He already had plenty of votes. Not like her vote or input would have made a difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Why so Paranoid when the heat is on Zima?
    She was only worried.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    The first to suggest she's faking being silenced
    ... And?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Also votes for Zima despite possibly being silenced
    Anyone could have possibly been silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Seems positive that everyone should vote Zima, also why should her FoSs matter to you.
    Town wanting to know maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Defending Yata and Fushimi a lot aren't we. On another note the bold, agrees, yet doesn't state why she disagrees at the same time.
    I defended you a lot. If you're really Town then you should know what that means.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    That's the only reason? Kind of jumpy there
    Jumpy what? Yeah, and it's a good reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    UNVOTE: PAPERHORSE
    VOTE: MIDORIKAWA


    That claim is self explanatory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @HumanDawn; Thank you for outing my ability -_-
    No need to thank me! ^_^
    How is it self-explanatory? You honestly think I could come up with something as ridiculous as that
    Yes.

    And if you didn't think of it up, then maybe your allies thought one up for you.

  4. #349
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Role confirm reporting in.

    Good to see that my info from last time will not go to waste.

    LOL

  5. #350
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    I bus when the situation calls for it...

    Anyways, i went for Zima because i wanted to see what she would flip, because i was suspicious of...FA! More of that when i get back home. My phone sucks.

  6. #351
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    vote: Midorikawa

    XDD

  7. #352
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,560
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Vote triangle? O_O

    Momo has been known to vote her scumbuddies day one, and Yata loves bussing.
    Momo has only done that, like, twice? Yata would never bus Day One. She'd have no reason to.
    Just pointing out behaviors I've seen before. The triangle is still weird

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Odd Velo said something similar about it being a possible mistake yet votes him anyways, granted it was day one still.
    Yeah, Day One.
    And I pointed that out

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    You showed some hesitance in voting him, yet here you say you were positive. Oh and guess who Momo voted Day 2, no one yet she was so sure of Orion's alignment. Actually she didn't post at all, hmmm
    What the? You say she voted for somebody... then say that she didn't post at all? XD
    No I said she voted for no one and why *drumroll* because she didn't post at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Again says she had a feeling yet, didn't vote for him day 2...
    He already had plenty of votes. Not like her vote or input would have made a difference.
    For someone so sure of anothers alignment you'd think she'd make sure to get him lynched, instead he turns up town and she can say that she wasn't on the bandwagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Why so Paranoid when the heat is on Zima?
    She was only worried.
    Apparently being worried=paranoid=scum from personal experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    The first to suggest she's faking being silenced
    ... And?
    I'm getting attacked for supposedly brushing off the possibility of Zima being silenced

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Also votes for Zima despite possibly being silenced
    Anyone could have possibly been silenced.
    Considering the last silenced person was town and they disregard the fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Seems positive that everyone should vote Zima, also why should her FoSs matter to you.
    Town wanting to know maybe?
    She was already doomed though

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Defending Yata and Fushimi a lot aren't we. On another note the bold, agrees, yet doesn't state why she disagrees at the same time.
    I defended you a lot. If you're really Town then you should know what that means.
    Not really. I'm dense so please explain

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    That's the only reason? Kind of jumpy there
    Jumpy what? Yeah, and it's a good reason.
    OMGUS is a good reason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    UNVOTE: PAPERHORSE
    VOTE: MIDORIKAWA


    That claim is self explanatory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @HumanDawn; Thank you for outing my ability -_-
    No need to thank me! ^_^
    How is it self-explanatory? You honestly think I could come up with something as ridiculous as that
    Yes.

    And if you didn't think of it up, then maybe your allies thought one up for you.
    Well I feel honored you think I'm that creative.

    And now we see DB jumping on the current bandwagon. :)

  8. #353
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    I feel really honored that my PMs had caused massive confusion XDD

    But I really want to know who killed me. I was only just starting to negotiate with people. I have a fairly good idea on who it might be, though

  9. #354
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,012
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    I'd just like to pop in and point out that Midorikawa is claiming a real role: Weak Doctor.

    If you have a hard time believing that role is in this game, that's fine, but if you're just voting her because you think she made up the role...

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  10. #355
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I'd just like to pop in and point out that Midorikawa is claiming a real role: Weak Doctor.

    If you have a hard time believing that role is in this game, that's fine, but if you're just voting her because you think she made up the role...
    i, for one, am aware that she has claimed weak doc, but i've already stated why i dont believe her

  11. #356
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,012
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    I know - but I wasn't talking about you.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  12. #357
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I know - but I wasn't talking about you.
    be like that then :<

  13. #358
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I'd just like to pop in and point out that Midorikawa is claiming a real role: Weak Doctor.

    If you have a hard time believing that role is in this game, that's fine, but if you're just voting her because you think she made up the role...
    I'm not voting her because I think she made up the role. It's just so easy to fakeclaim, and with the setup and abilities I'm finding it hard to believe that it's in this game.

  14. #359
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I'd just like to pop in and point out that Midorikawa is claiming a real role: Weak Doctor.

    If you have a hard time believing that role is in this game, that's fine, but if you're just voting her because you think she made up the role...
    I'm voting Midori based on legit reasons XDD

  15. #360
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,560
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    It was Day 1. The real discussion starts now. XDD
    ... Some of us wanted real discussion yesterday.
    You have the capability to do that

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Vote: Midorikawa

    Not for being scum.

    We are basically back in RVS - and I hate RVS. I have just cast my vote for who I think should boldly carry us forth out of the Random Voting Stage by asserting her Towniness through serious business Scumhunting! Won't you join me in electing Midorikawa President of Day 2 by sheeping this fabulous wagon?

    The votes will come off once you push us out of RVS with an awe-inspiring display of scumhunting prowess. This is a vote for non-random lynches, not a vote to actually lynch you. That's what will happen if you the votes don't come off, however, so there's your motivation.

    If you're Town, you have absolutely nothing to worry about!

    @Midorikawa
    Can't do the scumhunting yourself?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Unvote: Midorikawa (Though I still want you to be President of Day 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Anyways Orion seems more suspicious to me as his move seems like a rookie mistake as in a slip up so VOTE: Orion
    I'm glad you brought up Orion because I'd like to have a serious discussion about his vote. Several people found that suspicious, and you seem to as well.

    Serious question, no reaction test (probably): Do you think Orion would be more likely to make that mistake as Town or Scum? If Scum, what do you think his motivation was?
    You know we never had your thoughts on this question

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Fynx; You state that my, "suspicions were elsewhere," and that you think I chose a random vote over Orion, a suspect - but I never suspected Orion. I said I didn't like that he copy/pasted someone else's reason voting, but I have consistently maintained that his vote did not appear to be a scumslip.

    If you read my posts throughout Day 1 you'll see that I was fairly adamant that GliscorMan was a good early wagon - not just a random vote to constitute a pseudo-contribution to RVS.
    You never stated the bolded just questioned others thoughts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    @Master Mew;, humor me. Am I still a good first lynch? If so, why?
    Well, I'm going to guess that there are five Scum in this game. 24 players total, so I have to find five Scum in a body of 23 players. Thus, each of my potential suspects starts with roughly a 22% chance of being scum. After that, I'll factor actions of note into players' reads and adjust their likelihood of flipping Scum accordingly. Anyone sitting at 22% (most people at the moment) is a null-read, while anyone above 22% is worth pursuing a lynch against, and anyone below 22% is a Townread - there are, of course, varying degrees of Townreads.

    So to address your question, your Day 1 actions have elevated your scumread above 22% in my mind, making you a better first lynch than a random lynch - thus, yes, you would be, "a good first lynch." You would not, however, be the best first lynch.
    Who would have then?


    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Anyways Orion seems more suspicious to me as his move seems like a rookie mistake as in a slip up so VOTE: Orion
    I'm glad you brought up Orion because I'd like to have a serious discussion about his vote. Several people found that suspicious, and you seem to as well.
    I also think that he's suspicious. I've made the same mistake a while back when I was mafia in a game. Mafia tend to random vote other mafioso (this isn't a rule or anything, just what I've learned from experience). My thought is that Orion was 'randomly voting' VeloJello and didn't see the other vote.

    VOTE: Orion
    FoS: VeloJello


    I think we need to at least keep an eye on them, but lynching Orion could give us some important info.
    This appears to be the concensus on the scum-narrative for Orion's vote on Day 1.

    The problem I have here is that this theory necessitates that Orion and VeloJello be scumbuddies (the likelihood of this decreases my scumread on Orion ever so slightly) and furthermore, I find it difficult to believe that Orion would bus VeloJello without realizing that Velo already had a vote (Midorikawa's). I would expect scum to be more observant if they were voting their scumbuddy.

    There is virtually no doubt that Orion made a mistake - but was it a simple mistake (which can be Town or Scum)? Or was it RVS-bussing gone horribly wrong?

    Orion could very easily be scum - as could Velo, but the theory that Orion scumslipped in voting for Velo necessitates that they both be scum. So the question becomes, if we are to subscribe to that theory, which one of them is the more pragmatic lynch? If either of them flip Town, the theory is debunked (though the other could still be scum, just for other reasons).

    If I had to choose between VeloJello and Orion (as it appears I must, since this narrative seems popular), I would choose VeloJello. Here's why:

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    You sure it's not doctor protection? The FT said that the attack was blocked by a mysterious power.

    ...sounds like someone roleblocked somebody...
    That's possible, but remember FT is just FT: Really, anything could have happened. We could analyze it to death and still not get anywhere.

    Anyway, I really despise the random voting stage too, and that's why I tend to sit out of it. But my silence isn't going to help anything.

    I know I wasn't the only person who was silent yesterday. @jda95; @Froakie; @Smasher; @Fynx; @Zima; @Buoy; what is the reason for your silence? Why did you choose not to vote?

    Also, @VeloJello; What do you think of Orion's vote/unvote on you?
    I think that Orion is fairly suspicious right now since Midoriwaka's vote was in plain sight, but I also know that that's just the kind of mistake that a forgetful person like me could make. I don't really know much about him/her as a player or person, so I don't know how liable he/she would be to slip up. He/she, as well as GliscorMan, both have FoSes from me.

    Fynx, perhaps MM was trying to tie up the votes? I don't think Orion had a vote at the time, maybe he didn't want to see me get hit with a random lynch? Or, he might have been trying to pressure GliscorMan and see if he would reveal anything.

    I personally am more suspicious of Orion than I am of anyone currently. GliscorMan's behavior was erratic, yeah, but it was also Day One. Scumtells on Day One are iffy at best. So, Vote: @Orion.
    Velo, you were quick to buy the theory that Orion's vote was a scumslip - even though that theory necessarily incriminates you. How can Orion be RVS-bussing you if you are Town?




    Vote: VeloJello

    @VeloJello Please explain how Orion's RVS vote on you can be a scumslip if you are Town.
    Something about Velo's post That I accidentally deleted the quote of the original she mentions MM voting GM to possibly tie the votes. He notably did tie the votes day one thus making it to where Velo wasn't in danger anymore. Notably he seems to defend Orion and seems pretty sure he's town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I offered an escape route for Orion, even a counterwagon... no traction. This is telling.

    If he's Scum, he's under the bus.
    Offered, didn't enforce.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Paperhorse Hi, how are you?

    You've been uncharacteristically quiet, it's Day 3 and you've only posted twice since the game began. Who do you think we should lynch today?

    @HumanDawn Hi, how are you?

    Do you think there's any relevant information to be gleaned from the deaths of Buoy and Dark Blueberry last night?
    Bold 1) Who do you think we should lynch today?
    Bold 2) Do you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    Is there any reason you picked out these two when myself and others also have been very quiet?
    Yes.

    ...

    I shall take your willingness to point out your own inactivity as a soft towntell for the time-being.
    That's a town tell? Welp towns doomed if claiming inactivity is town tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa... slow down, people - cool it. I can't finish my reread because you're posting faster than I can follow the thread.

    EDIT: Thank you.

    Now, pretty much the entire Zima bandwagon is justified by, "points brought up before." As far as I can tell, that's referencing FinalArcadia's post here:

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Looking through the "Who's Posted" thing, there have been a decent number of quiet people, which makes gathering information kind of difficult. But while looking through it, something was kind of interesting:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    I was silent because I didn't have anything to add.
    This one could just be an attempt at a new playstyle, so I'm not focusing too much on it. Thought I'd include it here anyway, since it does seem a bit uncharacteristic, but again, that could go for town or mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    He could either be pretending to be silenced or knows he's done for.
    This is the one I found interesting. Orion is now known to have been town. But what's odd here is that Zima acted as through there were only two possibilities for Orion being so quiet, that either he'd given up or he was "pretending" to be silenced. What's interesting is that she completely disregarded that perhaps Orion was actually silenced. Did she maybe know he wasn't because she knows the silencer (or is one), or because she knew he was and didn't want anyone to focus on that? It's possible that maybe Orion just didn't want to talk, but when silencing is generally the first thought for why somebody won't speak up, her lack of mentioning it as a possibility seems strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    Brutaka... That must mean that Axon is in here too!

    /doesn't even know how she remembers this stuff
    And here, we see a post that added nothing. In a similar vein, she has yet to vote in this game at all, unless I missed something (and if I did, please correct me). I can understand why people take a pass on Day 1 and the (at least initial) random voting, but by Day 2, it'd be nice to see more discussion and voting.
    Breaking it down, we have three points to take into consideration:

    1.


    2.


    3.


    All in all, Zima would not be a completely dreadful lynch today, but I'm not really feeling the, "case," on her.
    Note the bold. Says it wouldn't be a bad lynch but isn't feeling the case on her. Contradictory right there, and notably he never votes anyone or tries to save Zima almost as if he was positive she was town but didn't want to show it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    I still wanna know why Zima called me and Yata out, and I gave no reasoning. My vote is definitely staying unless she gives a good reason not to do so. @Zima;
    So... you're keeping your vote parked on her because she FoS'd you?
    ...I had a comment about this but forgot it...probably something about OMGUS

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Master Mew;
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post

    My current suspicions are Yata and Fushimi. What a perfect chance to lynch an innocent who isn't actually silenced.
    Her reason for FoSing the two: Practically because they voted her. Several of us voted her during the period in which we thought she was silenced yet only FoSes these two for it and gives no other reason.
    And now people are voting for her for accusing them... how is that not WIFOMGUS?
    It is WIFOMGUS

    And FA presents the other reasoning here.
    And I responded to FA's case here. Even mentioned that I had done so and wanted a response from you here.

    This wagon feels very much like overeager scum pushing for a mislynch - which is sloppy if you're going to get the mislynch, I might as well get a jab in.

    There are definitely scum lurking on the Zima wagon.[/QUOTE]

    Most likely

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Master Mew; My vote was originally on GM until the whole silencing thing. I'd change my vote but I doubt Zima can be saved especially since she doesn't even seem to care that she's about to get lynched.
    1. "saved?"

    2. If you think Zima's lynch is inevitable, why not go ahead and commit to your top suspect with a vote?
    Why didn't you try to save her instead of sitting around and asking everyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    UNVOTE: Zima
    VOTE: Gliscorman
    Talk to me, pls. I want to scumhunt with you.

    Why did you say you don't think Zima can be "saved?" Do you think she's probably innocent?
    Do you? How about you help with the scum hunting instead of constantly asking other players to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    So, any suspicions we have right now?
    I still think @Midorikawa scumslipped in this post when she said she didn't think Zima "could be saved" - indicating she knew Zima would flip Town. It's possible that she just genuinely expected Zima to flip Town, except that when I asked her about it she said she had no opinion on Zima's alignment.

    Vote: Midorikawa
    Glad to see you're finally scumhunting, though it's the wrong person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    @Master Mew; I could say the same for you, honestly. You kept saying how she 'wouldn't be a bad lynch target' and yet refused to vote her. Why is that? If you thought she seemed scummy, why not vote her?
    I don't feel like embarking on another banal commentary on my scumhunting style, so I'll refer you back to this post.

    Much like what I said to GliscorMan in that post, Zima was not a bad choice because she was more likely to flip Scum than most people, but she was not a particularly great choice. The case on her was dreadful, as I said at the time.
    Yet again you did nothing to stop it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    In addition, they seemed so excited to jump on the bandwagon.
    Quoted for truth.
    Quoted for the fact this did nothing to help town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Master Mew; Because by the point Zima responded, votes were already piled up on her. She has a scummy play style so she's hard to get a read on. Funny thing is that you seemed ready to save her like you knew she was town? Why is that? What made her so town in your eyes?
    I don't usually find her difficult to read at all, actually.
    Again, not everyone is you. I believe Yata found her difficult to read as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Master Mew; Yours isn't the best either and I already explained why.
    Explain it again, or link to where you explained it before. I'm getting tired of players always saying, "Such and such has already been said," without elaboration.
    People should be reading the thread :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    ... Attest?
    You were tracked.
    Claiming tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    I feel really honored that my PMs had caused massive confusion XDD

    But I really want to know who killed me. I was only just starting to negotiate with people. I have a fairly good idea on who it might be, though
    Doesn't matter considering I was going to out you next day in thread, and Fushimi and Momoka just proved you couldn't be trusted when they revealed they got your PMs.

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •