Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 21

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

All right, a quick reread of recent pages is now done, so I've got a few points to bring up (some of which add to Master Mew's, but are interesting nonetheless).

In regards to Midorikawa...

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    I said you were my top suspect, which I'll explain again come next day phase or the night phase because I'm too lazy right now
    If the only reason she didn't respond to Gliscorman's questions on why he was her top suspect was temporary laziness, that does seem to show a bit of disregard for town. When info/reasoning can be presented, it should, because at the very least it can be analyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa
    Other than my laziness, waiting may allow us more scum tells, plus it's freezing where I live so typing is hard right now.
    This was posted at 10:30 PM (EST), with 30 minutes to go before the update. So waiting wasn't really an option at that point.

---

And here's something else of note, not from a recent page, but perhaps relevant after seeing who died during the night phase:

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello
    Well, it looks like I'm an inevitable innocent second lynch. It's been swell playing with you guys!

On a less sarcastic note, I'd like to make a few things plain.
    1. I'm not mafia. The problem is I think that my role is one that can flip both ways, so confessing my role might be an issue.
    2. GliscorMan and Doctor jokool interest me a lot now. GliscorMan because of the voting thing that Midorikawa brought up, and jokool for more selfish reasons - namely, he seems to want to start a lynch on me. Since I think I'm probably the most suspicious person right now(???) it makes me a perfect daytime target for the mafia. So there's that.
    3. I've never been in this position before, so I'm not sure quite how to defend myself. All I can say is that I believed the presented arguments and thought Orion was scummy - and I wanted to get something done, because I tend to more or less sit on my hands until super-incriminating evidence comes up. I want to try and be a bit more proactive in this game. Obviously that approach has gotten me nowhere as yet and may end up with me dead.
    1. Nobody had asked for her ability claim yet, so how that could be a part of why she was maybe seen as suspicious... it doesn't make sense.
    2. Just pointing out that these two both ended up being town. Townies do make mistakes, but her reason on jokool was very, VERY weak.
    3. Yet after this post, @VeloJello hasn't really done much. Trying to explain away actions by claiming to want to be "proactive" doesn't really work when the proactive part hasn't held up from that point forward.

To summarize for the moment...

UNVOTE: Callisto
    VOTE: Midorikawa

When there is more evidence for a lynch other than inactivity (which tied into my reason for voting Callisto), that seems like a better bet of hitting scum.

FoS: Callisto (I'm not letting you off that easily without speaking up)
    FoS: VeloJello

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @Master Mew; Because by the point Zima responded, votes were already piled up on her. She has a scummy play style so she's hard to get a read on. Funny thing is that you seemed ready to save her like you knew she was town? Why is that? What made her so town in your eyes?
    I don't usually find her difficult to read at all, actually.
    That's nice that you don't but not everyone is you. Some have a harder time than others

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    @Zima; did you clean at your notifications or are you still building them up.
    I'll let you determine that.

Oh, and nice try on escaping the subject of the game.
    Image doesn't work. I asked because it's a pain to communicate with you if you don't check your notifications.

@FinalArcadia; 10-11 at night is the time where I walk my dog at some point, and these past few days its been 8-16 degrees which is freezing and my hands get cold from walking her. Not to mention my house gets very cold even with heat on. And my internet is crappy and constantly cuts out or moves slow, so sorry if I didn't want to deal with the cold and my internet at the same time. Honestly if you're going to vote for me then please have a real reason. If you're voting me for a moment of laziness not helping the town then how about going after someone that hasn't even tried to scum hunt which is a lot of the players. And just for you I'm sitting freezing in a hallway right now just to make sure my internet doesn't cut out when I post this.

Blog Entries

@FinalArcadia; 10-11 at night is the time where I walk my dog at some point, and these past few days its been 8-16 degrees which is freezing and my hands get cold from walking her. Not to mention my house gets very cold even with heat on. And my internet is crappy and constantly cuts out or moves slow, so sorry if I didn't want to deal with the cold and my internet at the same time. Honestly if you're going to vote for me then please have a real reason. If you're voting me for a moment of laziness not helping the town then how about going after someone that hasn't even tried to scum hunt which is a lot of the players. And just for you I'm sitting freezing in a hallway right now just to make sure my internet doesn't cut out when I post this.
    She had more reasons than that, Midorikawa.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; Yours isn't the best either and I already explained why.

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; Yours isn't the best either and I already explained why.
    Explain it again, or link to where you explained it before. I'm getting tired of players always saying, "Such and such has already been said," without elaboration.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

VOTE: Midorikawa

From what I've read in the thread, seem the most suspicious.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

It's not that I didn't see your response, it's that I wanted everyone else to know what you were talking about when you said you'd responded. In lengthy debates like this, it can be hard for spectators to follow exactly what's going on. I don't want anyone voting blindly, so it's helpful to link back to a case you've made if you're going to reference it again.

As for that response, it didn't address the "scumslip" issue. You said she couldn't be "saved" - Scum don't need saving, and we wouldn't want to save Scum, so I think you knew she would flip Town while you were still claiming that you had "no opinion" on her alignment. This is really just me repeating myself, as I've outlined this issue already.

If we are already to the point of just repeating ourselves over and over again then maybe we need to back off this debate for a minute and let others decide based on the merits of our respective cases.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Confirmed! Very sorry that I'm so late, school has been kicking my keister u.u

Not voting yet, I'd prefer to wait for some more discussion. :>
    You could try to start that instead of doing nothing and waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    You sure it's not doctor protection? The FT said that the attack was blocked by a mysterious power.

...sounds like someone roleblocked somebody...
    That's possible, but remember FT is just FT: Really, anything could have happened. We could analyze it to death and still not get anywhere.

Anyway, I really despise the random voting stage too, and that's why I tend to sit out of it. But my silence isn't going to help anything.

I know I wasn't the only person who was silent yesterday. @jda95; @Froakie; @Smasher; @Fynx; @Zima; @Buoy; what is the reason for your silence? Why did you choose not to vote?

Also, @VeloJello; What do you think of Orion's vote/unvote on you?
    Why did you choose not to vote? Also some FT contains hints. Brushing it off won't help the town at all. We should consider all possibilities.

What did you think of Orion's vote/unvote at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    @Paperhorse; Why do you care?
    I just wanted to know other people's reasons for not voting, and to stir up activity. This is a big game, and having too many inactive people can kill it. Also, since it's a big game, people can slip under the radar easily.

Now that I answered your question, will you answer mine?
    You didn't say anything first day either yet started calling out inactives. Why didn't you say anything about the activity already in thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    You sure it's not doctor protection? The FT said that the attack was blocked by a mysterious power.

...sounds like someone roleblocked somebody...
    That's possible, but remember FT is just FT: Really, anything could have happened. We could analyze it to death and still not get anywhere.

Anyway, I really despise the random voting stage too, and that's why I tend to sit out of it. But my silence isn't going to help anything.

I know I wasn't the only person who was silent yesterday. @jda95; @Froakie; @Smasher; @Fynx; @Zima; @Buoy; what is the reason for your silence? Why did you choose not to vote?

Also, @VeloJello; What do you think of Orion's vote/unvote on you?
    I think that Orion is fairly suspicious right now since Midorikawa's vote was in plain sight, but I also know that that's just the kind of mistake that a forgetful person like me could make. I don't really know much about him/her as a player or person, so I don't know how liable he/she would be to slip up. He/she, as well as GliscorMan, both have FoSes from me.

Fynx, perhaps MM was trying to tie up the votes? I don't think Orion had a vote at the time, maybe he didn't want to see me get hit with a random lynch? Or, he might have been trying to pressure GliscorMan and see if he would reveal anything.

I personally am more suspicious of Orion than I am of anyone currently. GliscorMan's behavior was erratic, yeah, but it was also Day One. Scumtells on Day One are iffy at best. So, Vote: @Orion.
    Bold 1) Says kind of mistake she would make, votes Orion anyways
    Bold 2) Why would MM have any reason to save you on day one when there was no evidence to suggest you as town.
    Bold 3) Says scumtells are iffy on day one, votes Orion for a small slip up.

Should it be noted that Orion had voted her?

@VeloJello Please explain how Orion's RVS vote on you can be a scumslip if you are Town.
    First of all, I would just like to say that I am a confused person at this time. When I 'bought into' the theory, I saw no reason that it would incriminate me. I'm still not sure why I'm under as much suspicion as I am.
    Yet you were quick to jump the Orion bandwagon day two

Well, it looks like I'm an inevitable innocent second lynch. It's been swell playing with you guys!

On a less sarcastic note, I'd like to make a few things plain.
    1. I'm not mafia. The problem is I think that my role is one that can flip both ways, so confessing my role might be an issue.
    2. GliscorMan and Doctor jokool interest me a lot now. GliscorMan because of the voting thing that Midorikawa brought up, and jokool for more selfish reasons - namely, he seems to want to start a lynch on me. Since I think I'm probably the most suspicious person right now(???) it makes me a perfect daytime target for the mafia. So there's that.
    3. I've never been in this position before, so I'm not sure quite how to defend myself. All I can say is that I believed the presented arguments and thought Orion was scummy - and I wanted to get something done, because I tend to more or less sit on my hands until super-incriminating evidence comes up. I want to try and be a bit more proactive in this game. Obviously that approach has gotten me nowhere as yet and may end up with me dead.
    1) Problem is your role? When did anyone bring up your role? We don't even know your role.
    2) Bold 1-Both turned up town in the same night, granted GM was acting scummy, but jokool wasn't. Bold 2-why were you afraid of someone being suspicious of you? Bold italics-What made you the most suspicious. There were others more suspicious than you at the time yet you seem to think your the most suspicious at that time. Why so worried with hardly any attacking you.
    3) I don't even know what to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Wait, where did jokool imply that he wanted to start a lynch on you? This phase, he said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool
    So I guess we move on from VeloJello for now......
    With the word "from" thrown in there, it sounds to me that he's saying we should look for new leads, not at lynching you. At least for now, in light of the update.
    That was me misreading a thing. Many sorries. u.u
    Was it?

I did not.

Looks like the mafia got Buoy, which isn't good but I'd rather it be an independent than a townie getting dead.

I'm suspicious of @GliscorMan as well, but I'd rather wait until he comes back to hear what he has to say about us leery folk before I cast a vote.
    You didn't hesitate attacking Orion for as little if not less evidence. As for the Buoy comment, what does it matter since he was an indep. Granted he's a good scumhunter, but being and indep he was untrustworthy as he could have sided with the mafia so it should be good that he was killed in that case not bad at all.

@Paperhorse Hi, how are you?

You've been uncharacteristically quiet, it's Day 3 and you've only posted twice since the game began. Who do you think we should lynch today?
    Hi, I'm good, thanks for asking. I'm not 100% sure who we should lynch today as of yet. FinalArcadia brings up good points about Zima, (especially since I've had the same thoughts) but I'm a bit worried she's been silenced. Since we know there is a silencer in the game, and she hasn't said anything.
    And no one said it's not a possibility. Now was there anyone else suspicious to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Maybe they hate the random voting stage, are usually quiet, and have been busy? Or I don't know... Didn't think of a good joke vote? I don't get why you've mentioned them, really. Their silence won't lead to anything, or make you get any info out of them. And, is this something new that you're going to start doing from now? Mention players that haven't voted/said anything in the first Day Phase? I haven't ever seen you do it until now. Will you keep on doing it from now on? Like, every time? Or is itjust a one time thing?
    Like I said to Buoy, I just wanted to know other player's reasons for not voting day 1. And I don't know if it's a one time thing or not.
    And again you could have given thoughts about the active players

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    @Paperhorse; Why do you care?
    I just wanted to know other people's reasons for not voting, and to stir up activity. This is a big game, and having too many inactive people can kill it. Also, since it's a big game, people can slip under the radar easily.
    For you to want to know that, there must have been some important reason. Oh and what Buoy said here:

major disaster, that. it's weird that you're already trying to pick out inactives by the second day stage. you realise that activity isn't going to do anything by itself, and i don't see why not voting is at all a problem when it's day 1. it's slightly early to be talking about inactives, tbh.
    Your lack of a response to that bugs me.
    I was satisfied with his answer and, I didn't feel the need to respond. I already explained to him why I cared.
    Buoy says it well

You had time to laugh at what happened in Atelier Arland in Skype:

This has nothing to do with this game. I don't even know why you brought it up.
    Because you obviously had time to talk on skype but apparently none to scum hunt

Yet, you didn't have time to respond to anything, and just stay inactive... like with what happened in Feliciano's MLP:FiM Mafia.

Oh and if your silence isn't going to help, then why are you staying silent and not helping at all? I mean, you're Town right? Please help and don't contradict yourself.
    I don't see where I contradicted myself. Explain what you mean?
    Probably the fact that you called out inactives yet did no scumhunting yourself.

I don't see why mafia would silence her, and this situation reminds me of the Bleach Mafia when she silenced herself to try to look innocent. Considering there wasn't nearly as much heat on her during the night phase as GM or Velo, it seems more like she's faking it now that there is heat on her.

UNVOTE: Gliscorman
    VOTE: Zima
    for well reasons already stated.
    @Zima;
    I think you're assuming too much here. How do you know the mafia don't have a reason to silence her? You're brushing that possibility off, which concerns me. Also, bringing up past games really doesn't help in current games. It may help a little but specific events like that don't indicate anything about her actions here.[/QUOTE]
    Not brushing off, just highly doubted it compared to the situation of someone like Orion who had heat on himself. Also players have pretty set playstyles, with the occasional change, so it is relevant, and I was considering possibilities.

hello confirm or something
    @Paperhorse; i'm coming to get u
    Why would Buoy say that? I'm curious.

Vote: Midorikawa

I find her suspicious too, especially how she brushed off the possibility of Zima being silenced.
    Again doubted not brushed off.

Now my vote goes to *drumroll* VOTE: VeloJello Congratulations @VeloJello; you win my vote

Blog Entries

I love most of your wallpost, Midori, but not this:
    Because you obviously had time to talk on skype but apparently none to scum hunt
    Our whole lives don't revolve around Bulba, and they shouldn't be expected to - just because someone has time to talk on Skype does not mean they need to be glued to this thread.
    Paperhorse likes this.

Blog Entries

I love most of your wallpost, Midori, but not this:
    Our whole lives don't revolve around Bulba, and they shouldn't be expected to - just because someone has time to talk on Skype does not mean they need to be glued to this thread.
    I know that. Just pointing at what Human said. Mafias do take time, and I think everyone should try to find a little time to dedicate to them, especially if they're town otherwise it just hurts town. Again, you know how I can be about inactivity, but this has decent amount to gather info.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

I was the vigilante that killed Gliscorman. Yeah, try lynching me for killing a Town(that has made me rethink things), but this only proves that I am Town. The Town Vig.

As for who I think is scum now:
    @VeloJello; @Paperhorse; @Fynx;

Blog Entries

I was the vigilante that killed Gliscorman. Yeah, try lynching me for killing a Town(that has made me rethink things), but this only proves that I am Town. The Town Vig.

A.) I can attest to the fact that you visited GliscorMan last night.

B.) Reasons for those three being Scum? I hope you aren't expecting us to sheep your FoS' just because you killed a Townie last night.

Blog Entries

As MM just said: Why do you think they are scum?

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

A.) I can attest to the fact that you visited GliscorMan last night.

B.) Reasons for those three being Scum? I hope you aren't expecting us to sheep your FoS' just because you killed a Townie last night.
    ... Attest?

Fynx and Paperhorse basically just said that Midorikawa was suspicious and just voted for her. Poof. They also seem quick to jump on anything, and only post in game when they slip under the radar, like as if they're trying to not get too much attention to themselves. VeloJello is mostly because she hasn't answered my questions. Not the best of reasons, but they're in my Top 3.

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast