Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 20

Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    @Master Mew; I could say the same for you, honestly. You kept saying how she 'wouldn't be a bad lynch target' and yet refused to vote her. Why is that? If you thought she seemed scummy, why not vote her?
    I don't feel like embarking on another banal commentary on my scumhunting style, so I'll refer you back to this post.

Much like what I said to GliscorMan in that post, Zima was not a bad choice because she was more likely to flip Scum than most people, but she was not a particularly great choice. The case on her was dreadful, as I said at the time.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Master Mew; I could say the same for you, honestly. You kept saying how she 'wouldn't be a bad lynch target' and yet refused to vote her. Why is that? If you thought she seemed scummy, why not vote her?
    I don't feel like embarking on another banal commentary on my scumhunting style, so I'll refer you back to this post.

Much like what I said to GliscorMan in that post, Zima was not a bad choice because she was more likely to flip Scum than most people, but she was not a particularly great choice. The case on her was dreadful, as I said at the time.
    Alright, I looked at that. Makes more sense now, I suppose.

I won't pretend to understand since I really don't, but I won't argue with it since I can see how that can make sense to some people.

@Midorikawa; So, what do you think? I'm pretty sure you're on.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    @Momoka;

I'm much less suspicious of them now than I was before, however, I'll still keep a close watch on them to see if they do or say anything scummy.
    But why were they suspicious to you before? That's the part I'm interested in.
    They practically repeated the same reasons to vote for me as the people before. In addition, they seemed so excited to jump on the bandwagon.

Blog Entries

In addition, they seemed so excited to jump on the bandwagon.
    Quoted for truth.

@Momoka;

I'm much less suspicious of them now than I was before, however, I'll still keep a close watch on them to see if they do or say anything scummy.
    They practically repeated the same reasons to vote for me as the people before. In addition, they seemed so excited to jump on the bandwagon.
    ...How did we seem 'excited'?

Anyway, I'm not so convinced on voting Midorikawa yet. Yes, she brushed off the possibility of being silenced, but it was kind of clear early on that wasn't the case. If someone is silenced they will usually like a post or make it obvious they're on so people can see that. Lots of people including myself were voting Zima, so I'm going to have to look at each vote in particular to see if any jumped out at me as scummier than the rest.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

@Momoka;

Interesting. That was the same thing you said about me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    @Momoka;

Anyway, I'm not so convinced on voting Midorikawa yet. Yes, she brushed off the possibility of being silenced, but it was kind of clear early on that wasn't the case. If someone is silenced they will usually like a post or make it obvious they're on so people can see that. Lots of people including myself were voting Zima, so I'm going to have to look at each vote in particular to see if any jumped out at me as scummier than the rest.
    Are you defending Midorikawa? Is this buddying I see?

@Momoka;

Are you defending Midorikawa? Is this buddying I see?
    Way to ignore what I said. And wow, that's defending? If I don't find someone scummy, I'm suddenly 'buddying'?
    Midorikawa likes this.

Blog Entries

@Momoka;

I see you've responded to her case on Midorikawa, what do you think of what I said about the potential scumslip?

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Vote: Midorikawa

Just because they were the first to vote.
    From day one: hasn't gotten warned for inactivity, and is their only post

Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    Vote: Midorikawa, 'cause I can.
    From day one

Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    This means war, doesn't it, DB?
    From Night one 1: also hasn't been warned for inactivity and hasn't posted since night one

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I don't see why mafia would silence her, and this situation reminds me of the Bleach Mafia when she silenced herself to try to look innocent. Considering there wasn't nearly as much heat on her during the night phase as GM or Velo, it seems more like she's faking it now that there is heat on her.

UNVOTE: Gliscorman
    VOTE: Zima
    for well reasons already stated.
    @Zima;
    When I voted for Zima. I don't brush off the possibility of silencing, just highly doubt it.
    @Master Mew; Because by the point Zima responded, votes were already piled up on her. She has a scummy play style so she's hard to get a read on. Funny thing is that you seemed ready to save her like you knew she was town? Why is that? What made her so town in your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Momoka;

I see you've responded to her case on Midorikawa, what do you think of what I said about the potential scumslip?
    Oh, I see what you mean there. It does seem like a slip up of some case, but then her way of saying "she wasn't going to try and save herself anyway" makes me think she actually didn't know in a way. Still, I do see what you mean. I'm going to look back through her posts again before I vote though.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Zima; did you clean at your notifications or are you still building them up.

Blog Entries

@Master Mew; Because by the point Zima responded, votes were already piled up on her. She has a scummy play style so she's hard to get a read on. Funny thing is that you seemed ready to save her like you knew she was town? Why is that? What made her so town in your eyes?
    I don't usually find her difficult to read at all, actually.

Blog Entries

@Zima; did you clean at your notifications or are you still building them up.
    I'll let you determine that.

Oh, and nice try on escaping the subject of the game.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I think she's referring to how you didn't answer or respond with a defense that phase. We assumed it was because of your notifications not showing you.

Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast