Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 19
Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 3- The end of a hero (01/23/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    hello confirm or something
    @Paperhorse; i'm coming to get u
    LOL. That's cute. xD

What makes you say that, though?

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Sorry for the recent lack of activity, But I should be more active now. time to read through this mess

@Greece; Since it's been some hours since you last posted that, what do you make of everything so far?

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13)

Tahu used his mask power, raising a shield to protect a fellow member of the order. He was so concentrated that he didn't notice the shadows moving.

"With you out of the way, things will be much more easier".

Elsewhere, Takanuva had had enough of one of the beings. His actions on the first day had been horribly suspicious, and he would have no more.
    Standing atop of a cliff, he carefully aimed at a lone figure standing at the beach, and then fired a concentrated beam of light, instantly killing his target.

It was not until later that he found out that he had killed one of the old members of his company.

It is now Day 4. The phase will end at 10 PM 1/24/13 Central Time. Don't forget to vote.
    Last edited by Neon Borealis; 23rd January 2013 at 11:17 PM.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I'm sorry but I find it hilarious that Doctor jokool was the doctor

As for suspicions...I got nothing

Wait, was there a vigilante or something? Why were there two kills?

this is your final moment Eleven's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Huh. I was roleblocked last night. It's a real shame I'm practically useless. :P

Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing, Momoka. Considering that GliscorMan was the victim of that kill, someone who expressed that they believed GliscorMan to be scum is probably the vigilante.

I don't know about that, since I don't think a vigilante would be so obvious. It could be nearly anyone thinking about, someone quietly mistrusting GliscorMan. Of course, I don't think we should say much about it or harp on it since it would be kinda pointless to out them now.

So, any suspicions we have right now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    So, any suspicions we have right now?
    I still think @Midorikawa scumslipped in this post when she said she didn't think Zima "could be saved" - indicating she knew Zima would flip Town. It's possible that she just genuinely expected Zima to flip Town, except that when I asked her about it she said she had no opinion on Zima's alignment.

Vote: Midorikawa

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I'm going to go back through the events of Day and Night 3 to see what can be gathered from those posts, but I will bring this up:

Callisto hasn't posted since January 18th. And considering that jda95 was subbed out for inactivity, it's not as though such things aren't being looked at by the hosts. It's been about five phases (I think this counts as the sixth, though I'm mathematically challenged) since he's said anything in-thread, which is both not very constructive, but also worrying. Worrying because he hasn't received a public prodding like, say, Smasher did before subbing out, so something is happening behind the scenes.

Whether it's in a mafia QT or in PMs or something, I'm not sure, but it's highly possible Callisto could be communicating with scumbuddies while staying quiet here.

VOTE: Callisto

Hopefully this will involve you in the discussions, @Callisto, since you've not done much for town's scumhunting, from what I can tell.

@Master Mew; I could say the same for you, honestly. You kept saying how she 'wouldn't be a bad lynch target' and yet refused to vote her. Why is that? If you thought she seemed scummy, why not vote her?

Also, @Zima; Before you were lynched, you were voicing that Fushimi and Yata seemed suspicious to you. Care to elaborate more if you still think that way?

Blog Entries

Personally, I'm suspicious of HumanDawn because he literally started asking for claims for no reason. He may have stated that he wasn't confirmed and it was optional, but his main reason behind it was to see what roles exist, and that doesn't sit well with me, also considering that we just lost the doctor.

THE Queen Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Vote: Midorikawa

I find her suspicious too, especially how she brushed off the possibility of Zima being silenced.

Blog Entries

@Momoka;

I'm much less suspicious of them now than I was before, however, I'll still keep a close watch on them to see if they do or say anything scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    @Momoka;

I'm much less suspicious of them now than I was before, however, I'll still keep a close watch on them to see if they do or say anything scummy.
    But why were they suspicious to you before? That's the part I'm interested in.

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast