Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 15

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

Sorry I had a tab of something pertaining to another mafia in my original screenshots. Anyways as I said: I originally thought our names weren't in the recipient list due to invisibility so I tested PMing with and without it, but that's not the case. It seems to be only those PMs from DB, as another PM, from and ended mafia has my name in the recipient list.

PM from DB with same BG as Momo

PM from BG with different BG

Invisibility Test with Master Ball BG

Invisibility Test with same background as Momo

PM from DB in another Mafia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post

Akuraito should really help teach you on how to fake images.

VOTE: Momoka

I don't think that there is anything else to be said, really. If that image was sent to you, then your name should be in the Recipient's list.
    My name wasn't in the recipient list either. I actually thought I got someone else's PM when I saw Neon and Phoenicks (forgot that Phoenicks was co-hosting... ) because my name usually does appear in the list.

Other than that, I have no idea what's going on here...

Blog Entries

So yeah officially it seems something is wrong with those PMs

@Doctor jokool; I checked the player list to see if Phoenicks was playing when I saw his name before seeing that he was co-hosting

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

@HumanDawn; I think I know what you're trying to do. You're voting me because you want that claim, is that it? You've been pressing me to do so, but I honestly see no reason to trust you. That's all this seems like to me, a way to get me to claim because I won't otherwise and I've stated before that I would only claim to someone who is cleared or if I was being voted.
    I'm voting you because I saw something that looked faked in my eyes. That claim would still be delicious though.

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Could you please claim to me? I asked for a claim, and yet you showed no desire to not claim to me, or any desire to claim to me. Why?
    Oops sorry, I didn't even know you asked. Are you cleared then and I missed it?
    yeah

That mention and that wall post I made there could have easily been missed!

No, I am not cleared by any means, but from perceiving the response I predicted that you would make, I can feel that you're scum.
    If you think you can pressure me to claim, I won't. I don't feel the need to. When I need to, I will.
    When will you ever "need to"?
    If I ever get voted or I find someone who is cleared. Then I will. But right now I see no need to, so I won't. I'm not claiming to someone I can't fully trust.
    Yet whenever you're a Townie you're not this cautious. In the IT Crowd Mafia, I had the most votes Day 1, I wasn't even cleared, and you PMed me like as if an angel came down from the sky offering to help prevent me from being lynched. Yes Momoka, I viewed you as being a beautiful helpful angel. then i got closer to your oldest sister and i was like WOAH

Heck, even in Advance Wars you offered to help me, though I was more clear in that one after I lynched DJ.

Now in this game, and pretty much every game you are Mafia in tbh, you're like a devil who is hiding, who will only claim to me if I lead a lynch on you.

Oh and what do you think of Zima?

UNVOTE: Momoka
    VOTE: Zima

Now that this PM thing is sorted out.

I agree with FA's points against Zima.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 22nd January 2013 at 02:35 PM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Yet whenever you're a Townie you're not this cautious. In the IT Crowd Mafia, I had the most votes Day 1, I wasn't even cleared, and you PMed me like as if an angel came down from the sky offering to help prevent me from being lynched. Yes Momoka, I viewed you as being a beautiful helpful angel. then i got closer to your oldest sister and i was like WOAH
    That isn't exactly true. I was cautious in the Loveless Mafia, and I was town there. And besides, that's meta anyway. I literally do not remember doing that in the IT Crowd Mafia, but I guess I did???

Now in this game, and pretty much every game you are Mafia in tbh, you're like a devil who is hiding, who will only claim to me if I lead a lynch on you.
    You make it sound like such a bad thing, not wanting to tell a claim to someone who you can't potentially trust and might be mafia.

Zima? Oh, I saw what FA was talking about earlier. She was in thread for a little bit, so she had to of seen what FA had brought against her. I found that a bit odd as well, so I do agree on her points about Zima. Maybe she couldn't have said anything at the moment, but it still looked suspicious on her part.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

That isn't exactly true. I was cautious in the Loveless Mafia, and I was town there. And besides, that's meta anyway. I literally do not remember doing that in the IT Crowd Mafia, but I guess I did???

You make it sound like such a bad thing, not wanting to tell a claim to someone who you can't potentially trust and might be mafia.

Zima? Oh, I saw what FA was talking about earlier. She was in thread for a little bit, so she had to of seen what FA had brought against her. I found that a bit odd as well, so I do agree on her points about Zima. Maybe she couldn't have said anything at the moment, but it still looked suspicious on her part.
    I don't get why you didn't out yourself as the other Mason in that game, because not doing that pretty much hindered the chances of success. It was obvious you were the other Mason with your freakout by the way. It doesn't hurt to use meta. yeah you did!!!

Okay then.

If you agree with her, then help get rid of her, unless you have any better ideas? I mean, you quickly went against Orion on some unbuilt theory. Zima here, who has a built theory against her with a good case, should be voted.
    @Akuraito;

You're online now. What do you think of lynching Zima?

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

VOTE: Zima.

No, you're right. I was about to vote her in the next post I would make, since I figured if I had done it right away, you would have said I was being 'too jumpy' or 'trying to divert attention'. Me being paranoid is all, she really is a good lynch target in my opinion.

Blog Entries

VOTE: Zima.

No, you're right. I was about to vote her in the next post I would make, since I figured if I had done it right away, you would have said I was being 'too jumpy' or 'trying to divert attention'. Me being paranoid is all, she really is a good lynch target in my opinion.
    I wouldn't have.

EDIT: Wait... What if Zima was silenced? ._.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 22nd January 2013 at 03:15 PM.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

That... could be... I hadn't even considered that. But I mean, that seems fairly convenient.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

Hello Akuraito!

So Orion got lynched, and Buoy and Dark Blueberry died :/.

What do you think?
    ¡Hola!

With Orion, while the evidence against him was valid, I just...didn't feel comfortable voting him. I didn't feel that the evidence was strong enough to necessitate a lynch on either Velo or Orion, but plenty of others had already said that the proof was shaky (iirc?) and I had no real defense for either of them, so I opted to stay quiet; there was no reason for me to post (that I could think of, anyway), after all. Thinking about it now, I'm not entirely shocked that he flipped town, since the 'faking a silence' gambit has never worked, and I'd think that his scumbuddies would advise against it. and i only just realized this sdfhjkl; Though, the fact that nobody else pointed that else bothers me somewhat...

I find it odd that two people died in one night; with two kills and the two's abilities taken into account, it's likely a vigilante and the mafia kill. I'm surprised that the vig would kill Dark Blueberry and use their ability so early if it's only 1x, so I'm thinking that the vig would have more than one kill? After all, DB's PM really does raise suspicion on her, especially with her willingness to ally with either side and the possibility that she was a serial killer, but it could have easily been something to lynch her on. So, I mean, all I'm really getting from that is the likelihood that the vig has more than one kill, since otherwise, it's rather reckless to kill someone like this.

Although, of course, it's possible that it wasn't a vigilante who killed DB, it's the most likely and logical option to me; there doesn't seem to be any proof against it aside from the chance of DB contacting the vig/contacting someone who had been communicating with the vig, which, well, isn't that much, since it seems like she contacted many people.

People I really want to have claims of:
    [removed mention spam]
    Yeah. I'm that needy. By the way, nowhere in the rules does it say that mass claiming isn't allowed.

Of course, you guys can like, just not claim to me at all. I mean, I'm not confirmed. No no no no, this is just a Mafia player that is trying too hard to look Town! I'm just curious in knowing what your abilities are.

Just expressing my needs here.
    I...don't see why I need to claim, nor why I should trust you enough to claim to you. While that wallpost (do you know how long that took me to read, omfg ;_;) does seem to be genuinely trying to help by analyzing so much players, other than that, there's nothing really making you town in my eyes? I mean, given reason as to why I should claim and why it should be to you, I suppose I would, but I don't see why right now.

@Akuraito;

You're online now. What do you think of lynching Zima?

For now, especially considering that she hasn't responded to any of FA's valid points against her, I think she's worth lynching, yeah. I kinda doubt that she was blocked by some real-life reason (hey, I managed to get that screenshot in the middle of class transitions), and she's had quite enough time to respond to it anyway, right? So...

I kinda doubt that she'd be silenced, since, well, she'll sometimes dig herself in deeper and make herself more suspicious, in which case the mafia would want to exploit that. Of course, that's assuming that she's town.

Also, if she's mafia, well, she saw what a disaster it made in the Bleach mafia.
    Last edited by Akuraito; 22nd January 2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: dat username change

Blog Entries

I don't see why mafia would silence her, and this situation reminds me of the Bleach Mafia when she silenced herself to try to look innocent. Considering there wasn't nearly as much heat on her during the night phase as GM or Velo, it seems more like she's faking it now that there is heat on her.

UNVOTE: Gliscorman
    for well reasons already stated.
    @Zima;

Vote: Zima

Points have already been brought up. Also, what Midorikawa brought up about the Bleach mafia could be true for this one as well. Although I don't see why she would do that since it barely ever works, but still a possibility.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    @Paperhorse Hi, how are you?

You've been uncharacteristically quiet, it's Day 3 and you've only posted twice since the game began. Who do you think we should lynch today?
    Hi, I'm good, thanks for asking. I'm not 100% sure who we should lynch today as of yet. FinalArcadia brings up good points about Zima, (especially since I've had the same thoughts) but I'm a bit worried she's been silenced. Since we know there is a silencer in the game, and she hasn't said anything.

Maybe they hate the random voting stage, are usually quiet, and have been busy? Or I don't know... Didn't think of a good joke vote? I don't get why you've mentioned them, really. Their silence won't lead to anything, or make you get any info out of them. And, is this something new that you're going to start doing from now? Mention players that haven't voted/said anything in the first Day Phase? I haven't ever seen you do it until now. Will you keep on doing it from now on? Like, every time? Or is itjust a one time thing?
    Like I said to Buoy, I just wanted to know other player's reasons for not voting day 1. And I don't know if it's a one time thing or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    @Paperhorse; Why do you care?
    I just wanted to know other people's reasons for not voting, and to stir up activity. This is a big game, and having too many inactive people can kill it. Also, since it's a big game, people can slip under the radar easily.
    For you to want to know that, there must have been some important reason. Oh and what Buoy said here:

major disaster, that. it's weird that you're already trying to pick out inactives by the second day stage. you realise that activity isn't going to do anything by itself, and i don't see why not voting is at all a problem when it's day 1. it's slightly early to be talking about inactives, tbh.
    Your lack of a response to that bugs me.
    I was satisfied with his answer and, I didn't feel the need to respond. I already explained to him why I cared.

You had time to laugh at what happened in Atelier Arland in Skype:

This has nothing to do with this game. I don't even know why you brought it up.

Yet, you didn't have time to respond to anything, and just stay inactive... like with what happened in Feliciano's MLP:FiM Mafia.

Oh and if your silence isn't going to help, then why are you staying silent and not helping at all? I mean, you're Town right? Please help and don't contradict yourself.
    I don't see where I contradicted myself. Explain what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    I don't see why mafia would silence her, and this situation reminds me of the Bleach Mafia when she silenced herself to try to look innocent. Considering there wasn't nearly as much heat on her during the night phase as GM or Velo, it seems more like she's faking it now that there is heat on her.

UNVOTE: Gliscorman
    for well reasons already stated.
    @Zima;
    I think you're assuming too much here. How do you know the mafia don't have a reason to silence her? You're brushing that possibility off, which concerns me. Also, bringing up past games really doesn't help in current games. It may help a little but specific events like that don't indicate anything about her actions here.

追放されたバカ

The Bleach Mafia silencing tactic could have been used in this one as well, although one would think that lesson was learned already...? She could possibly have been silenced by the mafia, and wanting the town to pick on her. Its pretty difficult to read Zima's actions, but nonetheless:

Vote: Zima

Honestly, I feel like whether she's town or not, she's just going to serve as a bad distraction towards town, and we'll have a bit more information once she flips.

Blog Entries

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. I'm not silenced. XD

I happened to get a PM from Dark Blueberry as well.

As for my lack of activity, I was at school, for one, and two, I kind of forgot I was in this one. Anyway, I think Momoka's screencap is legitimate, as I got the exact same PM from DB.

My current suspicions are Yata and Fushimi. What a perfect chance to lynch an innocent who isn't actually silenced.

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast