Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 14

Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 645
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

  1. #196
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Alright, I edited the other thing I said. Anyway, are you trying to say we're both faking it, or what? Because I'm telling the truth, and I highly doubt Rio is lying as well. Why would we both do this anyway?
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 22nd January 2013 at 04:08 PM.

  2. #197
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    ajsghjsdklhsld;ghjdslgjdg

    I DON'T KNOW OKAY IT IS MY COMPUTER

    Also, why would I fake a PM from DB? Who does that, especially when she was an independent? I don't get this.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  3. #198
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    ...What can I say? It just doesn't, and I have no idea why. Wait a moment, let me screenshot a separate PM and you'll see.

    EDIT:

    Here's something unrelated to mafia and just a random PM I'm showing to make you all see that it just does not show up for me.

    That's a different case altogether, since I'm assuming that PM from Midori wasn't to anyone other than you, was it? Can you show us an unrelated PM that actually involved more than you and the sender, because otherwise, the screencaps are unconvincing.

    Also, on a side note, I like how Zima was in-thread for a fair bit earlier, but had nothing to say to my fairly large post about her. Is she glad to have gotten attention deflected away from her?

    EDIT: Oh, I got ninja'd with my first part before I hit submit.

  4. #199
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    It'll be sorta-kinda hard to find a PM in my inbox sent to multiple people that isn't highly personal or related to another game I'm in.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  5. #200
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    That's a different case altogether, since I'm assuming that PM from Midori wasn't to anyone other than you, was it? Can you show us an unrelated PM that actually involved more than you and the sender, because otherwise, the screencaps are unconvincing.
    Everything else is mafia related and personal, which for obvious reasons, I would really rather not show the latter. And for the first, I don't even know if I'm allowed to show things from previous games. If I can, I will. Otherwise, then there's nothing I can show.

  6. #201
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    ajsghjsdklhsld;ghjdslgjdg

    I DON'T KNOW OKAY IT IS MY COMPUTER
    Can't one of your sisters check if it really does turn up like that? You only have to go into the message, and not show the inbox. Actually, you can just send a message of anything, and let your sisters see if the graphics are like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Also, why would I fake a PM from DB? Who does that, especially when she was an independent? I don't get this.
    Because you might have either accidentally deleted it or because in the same PM Dark Blueberry said something very incriminating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    It'll be sorta-kinda hard to find a PM in my inbox sent to multiple people that isn't highly personal or related to another game I'm in.
    But you just showed the PM that you say Dark Blueberry sent you. How would that be hard?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    That's a different case altogether, since I'm assuming that PM from Midori wasn't to anyone other than you, was it? Can you show us an unrelated PM that actually involved more than you and the sender, because otherwise, the screencaps are unconvincing.
    Everything else is mafia related and personal, which for obvious reasons, I would really rather not show the latter. And for the first, I don't even know if I'm allowed to show things from previous games. If I can, I will. Otherwise, then there's nothing I can show.
    Okay, how about me, you and FA fake a PM?

    i'll go do that right now



    Your names show up.

  7. #202
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    The only other person home is Ryoga, and I just showed her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Because you might have either accidentally deleted it or because in the same PM Dark Blueberry said something very incriminating?
    You're really just trying to dig up any dirt you can, aren't you? Too bad it's not exactly working, since I have nothing to hide on that PM.

    But you just showed the PM that you say Dark Blueberry sent you. How would that be hard?
    What do you mean? Everything else I have is either pertaining to this game, Atelier, and Star Trek. It's all related to games I shouldn't be revealing, and anything else is very personal that I have no desire to show anyone else.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  8. #203
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Just now realized I received another PM from Dark Blueberry after I answered the other. If you want me to screenshot the one you sent FinalArcadia and myself, then I'll screenshot that one as well.



    Also, I checked on Momoka's computer yesterday, and it does actually look that way with that particular skin.
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 22nd January 2013 at 04:08 PM.

  9. #204
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    @Fushimi

    When you screenshot that PM, is there any reason you cut it like you did? For validity's sake, I'm not sure why you wouldn't at least leave Dark Blueberry's signature in the image.

  10. #205
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    Just now realized I received another PM from Dark Blueberry after I answered the other. If you want me to screenshot the one you sent FinalArcadia and myself, then I'll screenshot that one as well.



    Also, I checked on Momoka's computer yesterday, and it does actually look that way with that particular skin.
    I guess it depends on the computer's graphics card. You did tell me plenty of times that she uses the desktop.

    Why does your name show up now?

    And why did you hide your response to her?

    Now I'm curious. I want to know what you told her, and what she responded.

    Oh and you "just realized" now? The flashing green notification wasn't enough of an indication?

    You hiding it is suspicious. I mean, you've got nothing to hide right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Because you might have either accidentally deleted it or because in the same PM Dark Blueberry said something very incriminating?
    You're really just trying to dig up any dirt you can, aren't you? Too bad it's not exactly working, since I have nothing to hide on that PM.

    But you just showed the PM that you say Dark Blueberry sent you. How would that be hard?
    What do you mean? Everything else I have is either pertaining to this game, Atelier, and Star Trek. It's all related to games I shouldn't be revealing, and anything else is very personal that I have no desire to show anyone else.
    Then why the hell did the PMs say 2 things in different wording?

    I mean to use as an example.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 22nd January 2013 at 01:42 PM.

  11. #206
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,565
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    EDIT: Wait

  12. #207
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    How am I supposed to know..?

    And look, Midori's is like mine.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  13. #208
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    How am I supposed to know..?

    And look, Midori's is like mine.
    I'll wait to see.

  14. #209
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)


    Why does your name show up now?

    And why did you hide your response to her?

    Now I'm curious. I want to know what you told her, and what she responded.

    Oh and you "just realized" now? The flashing green notification wasn't enough of an indication?

    You hiding it is suspicious. I mean, you've got nothing to hide right?
    You think I have a clue on why? I'm just as confused.

    I didn't 'hide' anything, I didn't show because I wanted you to see my name there, and so I screenshotted it quickly.

    I can't concentrate on this fully right now, it slipped my mind.

    You're not confirmed, isn't it good enough I told you my claim for now? I mean, I might eventually, but not right now. You're really jumping on any and everything. You voted Momoka quickly right after she showed her PM and you said it looked 'fake', which is making me doubt what I think your alignment is.

  15. #210
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    @HumanDawn; I think I know what you're trying to do. You're voting me because you want that claim, is that it? You've been pressing me to do so, but I honestly see no reason to trust you. That's all this seems like to me, a way to get me to claim because I won't otherwise and I've stated before that I would only claim to someone who is cleared or if I was being voted.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •