Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 13

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I'd already given my reasons for being suspicious of Orion prior to this post, on Day 1. So I pretty much gave an abridged version, slightly altered to account for something Master Mew mentioned back on Day 1. His voting behavior really was odd and I stand by that, but I did have more theories about it than simply "he was acting weird."
    None of which were well educated tbh.
    To me, they seemed the best course of action, though I wouldn't expect everyone to agree. Sometimes things work better in my head than when written/typed down, I'll admit, but I stand by it.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    The difference from All-Stars was that when jokool made his bad mafia slip there, it was right at the beginning of the phase, where he was ninja'd when other people voted Momoka and panicked, changing his vote since he didn't realize Momoka (aka, his scum buddy) was in danger thanks to random votes. Here, Orion was not ninja'd, since his vote was at least a couple hours after Midori's on VeloJello. So in that regard, the case did have some differences, which weakened my initial "scumbuddies theory," though that gave way to my idea that maybe he was mafia and Velo was town, and he was afraid of being responsible for a townie death so early.
    There's the twisting. He MAYBE was, true, but then... MAYBE he was genuinely a Town member who didn't want a Town death as well. You just went with the idea that he was scum when you could go with the same if he were Town.
    Considering that my vote for Zima is based on her lack of presenting all the options, it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that I would try to account for all possibilities in my theories for Orion. I thought he was overly cautious though, and went with that option of him likely being scum because it stood out in my mind greater.

I voted him because I'd rather be a proactive member of town and be accountable for my actions. If I didn't vote, then I would have no right to be disappointed with any outcome, because I'd have not been a part of it at all. In hindsight, obviously it wasn't a great vote since Orion was town, but when it seemed the best course of action to me at the time, I'm not the type to sit back and watch the game go on without me participating.
    You could have still participated by sharing your theories and not vote at all. "Best course of action"? On Day 1? To go test a theory that he was scum that was as true if he were Town?
    I'm a girl of action, and maybe that's a fatal flaw of mine in these games. I'm stubborn, and sometimes that stubbornness pays off (see Kirby Mafia and American Revolution Mafia); sometimes it does not... like here. I don't like no-lynches on Day 1, and I don't like them ever. When my initial random vote could be switched to something that had more substance, why not do so? At least that way, I was actively trying to act on suspicions and move out of RVS.

I only pointed that out because whenever someone gets told off for acting different, there always seems to be people who are like, "You only suspect them because they're playing differently! People can try new things!" This quote was so that those kind of people wouldn't think I was simply placing suspicion on somebody just because they are playing a bit differently.
    I didn't get that impression from it.
    Regardless, that was my intention. I have seen people complain about this matter in the Mafia Philosophy thread, so that's why this preceded my other point.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia
    Okay, good.

Now what do you make of Orion turning up to be Town?
    I still stand-by that he seemed like a good lynch target for what we had at the time. And though it's a shame we lost a townie, his actions and death have created some conversation with VeloJello, which has been intriguing. I think she was too easy to jump on jokool when she misread a post, saying that he was one of the two most suspicious people just because he (according to her incorrect reading) was supposedly going to start a lynch on her.

However, right now after rereading the thread, my vote lies with Zima for her actions, which seem indicative of a mafia silencer or mafia ally of a silencer. And these suspicions were a result of Orion turning up town, so at least something of interest popped up from that.
    Which contradicts:

I only pointed that out because whenever someone gets told off for acting different, there always seems to be people who are like, "You only suspect them because they're playing differently! People can try new things!" This quote was so that those kind of people wouldn't think I was simply placing suspicion on somebody just because they are playing a bit differently.
    Her new actions.

You're saying here why she isn't necessarily scum for her new actions, make some impression to give to others to not vote her, then you go off to vote her?
    Exactly, my vote for Zima is based on her actions, which is that she neglected to include a very possible option in her post regarding Orion. That action bothered me as soon as I reread it this morning. Perhaps her behavior of being so oddly (for her) quiet isn't vote-worthy (though it IS noteworthy, hence it was mentioned at all), but I certainly think her disregard for the option of silencing is. It's as though she wanted to incriminate Orion further (since really, both her given options implied he was mafia) or that she wanted to move attention away from a silencer, if that is what led to Orion not piping up.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post

Okay, you supposed that it was a mistake, but still voted for him? That's a very "whatever" attitude you have there with such weak basis, and pretty harmful to the Town. Why didn't you do anything Day 2 then?
    It was Day 1 and a lynch would have done us more good than a no lynch. I acted on a suspicion. One I thought may have been correct. I literally did not even look around in thread that day(If I said something, I must be getting confused with Day 1). I looked back of course, but as it all happened, I barely kept track.

Can I please see the contents of what Dark Blueberry PMed you? Publicly.
    Am I allowed to do that? I am, right?
    How would a lynch do us more good? What information could we have gotten on a Day One lynch? It was just a theory that was pulled that you decided to bandwagon on. The only information you would get is that it wasn't true at all.

Uhh... Yeah. You are. I don't know why you thought that it wasn't allowed. why did you think that???

Oh and I'd like a screenshot of it ;).
    Actually, a lynch can do a lot of good. Since I had no clue what alignment he was and obviously no one else should have, I had gotten the feeling he was scum since well, what he did made no sense to me. So I just decided to act on it. Better than the random votes others were doing.

Because I know some games don't so I wanted to be sure before I got mod-killed or something.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Akuraito should really help teach you on how to fake images.

VOTE: Momoka

I don't think that there is anything else to be said, really. If that image was sent to you, then your name should be in the Recipient's list.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

That is literally how it looks! I'm not lying!

Akuraito should really help teach you on how to fake images.

VOTE: Momoka

I don't think that there is anything else to be said, really.
    Wait, give me one moment to screenshot mine. It's exactly the same as the one I received.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Why would my name be in it?? That never shows up.

It's the same, isn't it? She probably didn't see the need to put each person's name if she was sending it to multiple people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post

It's the same, isn't it? She probably didn't see the need to put each person's name if she was sending it to multiple people.
    If she didn't put in each person's name, how would you girls even get the message? My name always pops up in the recipient list.

And it's not the same:

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Oh my god, HD, you know it never shows the name of the person receiving it.

Also, Ryoga can tell you right now, it looks that way on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post

If she didn't put in each person's name, how would you girls even get the message? My name always pops up in the recipient list.

And it's not the same:

I'll show another PM if I have to, it just doesn't say my name.

And other than that, it's exactly the same. I doubt Rio would be stupid enough to let that happen more than once.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

Here, have it in another theme. It works right for this one.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I can't provide a good response to any questions right now since I'm at school, but there is definitely something odd with Rio and Ryoga:

Your name should appear when it was sent to multiple people.

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

I don't think I'm dumb enough to not put my name in it. I literally just don't have it there. I could show more, if that's necessary.

...What can I say? It just doesn't, and I have no idea why. Wait a moment, let me screenshot a separate PM and you'll see.

EDIT:

Here's something unrelated to mafia and just a random PM I'm showing to make you all see that it just does not show up for me.

Blog Entries

Turns out, people on Anonymous don't turn up.

wait a minute

Akuraito, you were on anonymous at that time, yet your name showed up. HMM.

By the way, I found 2 more contradictions.

The one up is Fushimi's, and the one below is Momoka's. Why do they say something different?

Then there's this:

The line.

Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi;4574185
    Here's something unrelated to mafia and just a random PM I'm showing to make you all see that it just does not show up for me.

[SPOILER
    [/SPOILER]
    Yeah, but that's to only one person.

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast