Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 12

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 645
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

  1. #166
    magister mencium VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Land of Night and Magic.
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

    I did not.

    Looks like the mafia got Buoy, which isn't good but I'd rather it be an independent than a townie getting dead.

    I'm suspicious of @GliscorMan as well, but I'd rather wait until he comes back to hear what he has to say about us leery folk before I cast a vote.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

    URPG Stats.

  2. #167
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

    Didn't get anything from her, either.

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Looks like the mafia got Buoy, which isn't good but I'd rather it be an independent than a townie getting dead.
    Wait, why Buoy? You say that as if specifically him dying disappoints you.

  3. #168
    magister mencium VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Land of Night and Magic.
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Didn't get anything from her, either.

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Looks like the mafia got Buoy, which isn't good but I'd rather it be an independent than a townie getting dead.
    Wait, why Buoy? You say that as if specifically him dying disappoints you.
    Because unless I'm remembering wrong, he tends to be a fairly good contributor when he's not scummy.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

    URPG Stats.

  4. #169
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

    Looking through the "Who's Posted" thing, there have been a decent number of quiet people, which makes gathering information kind of difficult. But while looking through it, something was kind of interesting:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    I was silent because I didn't have anything to add.
    This one could just be an attempt at a new playstyle, so I'm not focusing too much on it. Thought I'd include it here anyway, since it does seem a bit uncharacteristic, but again, that could go for town or mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    He could either be pretending to be silenced or knows he's done for.
    This is the one I found interesting. Orion is now known to have been town. But what's odd here is that Zima acted as through there were only two possibilities for Orion being so quiet, that either he'd given up or he was "pretending" to be silenced. What's interesting is that she completely disregarded that perhaps Orion was actually silenced. Did she maybe know he wasn't because she knows the silencer (or is one), or because she knew he was and didn't want anyone to focus on that? It's possible that maybe Orion just didn't want to talk, but when silencing is generally the first thought for why somebody won't speak up, her lack of mentioning it as a possibility seems strange.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    Brutaka... That must mean that Axon is in here too!

    /doesn't even know how she remembers this stuff
    And here, we see a post that added nothing. In a similar vein, she has yet to vote in this game at all, unless I missed something (and if I did, please correct me). I can understand why people take a pass on Day 1 and the (at least initial) random voting, but by Day 2, it'd be nice to see more discussion and voting.

  5. #170
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Did anyone else get a PM from DB offering an alliance, with any side?

    Anyways I'll go with where most of my suspicions were the night phase, VOTE: Gliscorman
    I got one, but I hadn't answered. I assumed she could easily align with the mafia.

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  6. #171
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Did anyone else get a PM from DB offering an alliance, with any side?
    I did as well.

  7. #172
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Hi guys.

    Dang it, why do you keep killing my favourite roles??? I had high hopes for those two.

    Anyways.

    I've decided on the new update time.

    Phases will now be updated at 10 PM central time. This means that this phase ends at 10 PM central of today.

    Really sorry about the inconvenient short phase, but it needed to be done.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  8. #173
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

    As usual:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qz65QGaQ7Q

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    You sure it's not doctor protection? The FT said that the attack was blocked by a mysterious power.

    ...sounds like someone roleblocked somebody...
    That's possible, but remember FT is just FT: Really, anything could have happened. We could analyze it to death and still not get anywhere.
    That mostly depends on the host. For example, @Fushimi;'s flavor text in her games leave plenty of hints as to what really happened(well written and quite cryptic too). But yeah, I agree in this case. Still, from the FT we can deduce that the target was given doctor protection from the attack that failed. And I don't like players who dismiss FT. The host wrote it to make the games more interesting, and from what I know, players dismissing FT can mean that they're hiding a secret. A truth that contains something incriminating for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Anyway, I really despise the random voting stage too, and that's why I tend to sit out of it. But my silence isn't going to help anything.
    I despise the random voting stage too... when I'm Mafia. It just gives unneeded attention to me. Bleh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    I know I wasn't the only person who was silent yesterday. @jda95; @Froakie; @Smasher; @Fynx; @Zima; @Buoy; what is the reason for your silence? Why did you choose not to vote?
    Maybe they hate the random voting stage, are usually quiet, and have been busy? Or I don't know... Didn't think of a good joke vote? I don't get why you've mentioned them, really. Their silence won't lead to anything, or make you get any info out of them. And, is this something new that you're going to start doing from now? Mention players that haven't voted/said anything in the first Day Phase? I haven't ever seen you do it until now. Will you keep on doing it from now on? Like, every time? Or is itjust a one time thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    @Paperhorse; Why do you care?
    I just wanted to know other people's reasons for not voting, and to stir up activity. This is a big game, and having too many inactive people can kill it. Also, since it's a big game, people can slip under the radar easily.
    For you to want to know that, there must have been some important reason. Oh and what Buoy said here:

    major disaster, that. it's weird that you're already trying to pick out inactives by the second day stage. you realise that activity isn't going to do anything by itself, and i don't see why not voting is at all a problem when it's day 1. it's slightly early to be talking about inactives, tbh.
    Your lack of a response to that bugs me. You had time to laugh at what happened in Atelier Arland in Skype:



    Yet, you didn't have time to respond to anything, and just stay inactive... like with what happened in Feliciano's MLP:FiM Mafia.

    Oh and if your silence isn't going to help, then why are you staying silent and not helping at all? I mean, you're Town right? Please help and don't contradict yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    You sure it's not doctor protection? The FT said that the attack was blocked by a mysterious power.

    ...sounds like someone roleblocked somebody...
    That's possible, but remember FT is just FT: Really, anything could have happened. We could analyze it to death and still not get anywhere.

    Anyway, I really despise the random voting stage too, and that's why I tend to sit out of it. But my silence isn't going to help anything.

    I know I wasn't the only person who was silent yesterday. @jda95; @Froakie; @Smasher; @Fynx; @Zima; @Buoy; what is the reason for your silence? Why did you choose not to vote?

    Also, @VeloJello; What do you think of Orion's vote/unvote on you?
    I think that Orion is fairly suspicious right now since Midoriwaka's vote was in plain sight, but I also know that that's just the kind of mistake that a forgetful person like me could make. I don't really know much about him/her as a player or person, so I don't know how liable he/she would be to slip up. He/she, as well as GliscorMan, both have FoSes from me.

    Fynx, perhaps MM was trying to tie up the votes? I don't think Orion had a vote at the time, maybe he didn't want to see me get hit with a random lynch? Or, he might have been trying to pressure GliscorMan and see if he would reveal anything.

    I personally am more suspicious of Orion than I am of anyone currently. GliscorMan's behavior was erratic, yeah, but it was also Day One. Scumtells on Day One are iffy at best. So, Vote: @Orion.
    You know that it's a mistake that a person like you can make, yet you didn't give him any benefits and just voted him? Wait a moment here, you say that Gliscorman's behavior was erratic, but you just forgive him because it was Day One when the same counts for Orion? What makes Gliscorman a special snowflake in this case?

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    So as to the suspicions on me. It makes sense that MM was trying to pressure me into giving information. That's exactly what I'd do in that situation.
    I don't see you doing this at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Anyways Orion seems more suspicious to me as his move seems like a rookie mistake as in a slip up so VOTE: Orion
    I'm glad you brought up Orion because I'd like to have a serious discussion about his vote. Several people found that suspicious, and you seem to as well.
    I also think that he's suspicious. I've made the same mistake a while back when I was mafia in a game. Mafia tend to random vote other mafioso (this isn't a rule or anything, just what I've learned from experience). My thought is that Orion was 'randomly voting' VeloJello and didn't see the other vote.

    VOTE: Orion
    FoS: VeloJello


    I think we need to at least keep an eye on them, but lynching Orion could give us some important info.
    That's just an uneducated theory that is only applicable if the theory of Mafia voting Mafia has some basis in this case, which, not surprisingly, it did not.

    Okay, Orion has been lynched, and you later said that it would give you a lead somewhere. Tell me this lead please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    That's possible, but remember FT is just FT: Really, anything could have happened. We could analyze it to death and still not get anywhere.

    Anyway, I really despise the random voting stage too, and that's why I tend to sit out of it. But my silence isn't going to help anything.

    I know I wasn't the only person who was silent yesterday. @jda95; @Froakie; @Smasher; @Fynx; @Zima; @Buoy; what is the reason for your silence? Why did you choose not to vote?

    Also, @VeloJello; What do you think of Orion's vote/unvote on you?
    I was silent because I didn't have anything to add.
    You usually joke vote without anything to add. What's so special about this case? Do you have anything to add now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smasher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    I know I wasn't the only person who was silent yesterday. @Smasher; what is the reason for your silence? Why did you choose not to vote?
    I didn't really have anything to say yesterday.
    Do you have anything to say now?

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    In regards to the flavor text and nobody being killed, to me, it also sounded like doctor protection. But at the moment, I don't think that's too important to be looking at, when we need to be trying to find scum.

    VOTE: Orion

    As I said on Day 1, I find that voting and unvoting very odd, and it seems like a scummy move. Perhaps an effort to save face if VeloJello is town and had gotten lynched in part with his vote, or maybe they could both be mafia. Of course, Orion could also be town and have just behaved strangely, but at this point, he stands out most in my mind as suspicious.
    You sound like your sister Momoka whenever she's Mafia.

    "it was very odd!!!!

    lets lynch him!!!!"

    And too neutral.

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Oh, speaking of the flavor text. I'd say it was a Doctor protection, not a roleblock. And considering what I remember about the Bionicle franchise, I think I know who was protected. Or at least kinda who they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    another thing I found interesting about GM was that he changed his vote after MM voted him almost like he was afraid of being lynched
    If you look back, I had the majority vote at the time I posted that. Would you have done any differently? I'm also gonna throw it out there that it was past midnight my time when I posted my first post. Just sayin'.

    Regarding Orion, he's our best lead right now. His and Velo's actions are... interesting. As pointed out, Mafia often do things like this on D1. I'm not going to vote until I hear a defense, though.
    Great then, tell us who you think was protected with your knowledge.

    Of course you won't vote till you hear a defense. It's because he can't. Oh and then in the same Day Phase you voted for VeloJello. What's up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Vote: VeloJello

    @VeloJello Please explain how Orion's RVS vote on you can be a scumslip if you are Town.
    *sigh*

    Orion gets the most votes, and you go for VeloJello, and basically do nothing to combat the bandwagon put against him. Oh and pull this post like, after the votes are put on him.

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    2. Several people, Smasher in particular, used the same exact reason for not saying anything yesterday. I call Smasher out because it seems like he jumped on the "Nothing to say" bandwagon.
    Wait, you "call Smasher" out, without even mentioning him?

    This is how you "call somebody out". @Smasher;

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    He could either be pretending to be silenced or knows he's done for.
    Why didn't you vote for Orion earlier if you thought that he was "pretending to be silenced"? Why didn't you consider that he was genuinely silenced?

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    The problem I have here is that this theory necessitates that Orion and VeloJello be scumbuddies (the likelihood of this decreases my scumread on Orion ever so slightly) and furthermore, I find it difficult to believe that Orion would bus VeloJello without realizing that Velo already had a vote (Midorikawa's). I would expect scum to be more observant if they were voting their scumbuddy.

    There is virtually no doubt that Orion made a mistake - but was it a simple mistake (which can be Town or Scum)? Or was it RVS-bussing gone horribly wrong?
    In regards to this, I did provide one other theory about his Day 1 vote/unvote that could leave VeloJello as town. I think it could be possible that either they are scumbuddies (as has been discussed), Orion could be a townie who just made a very strange move that comes across scummy to some, or he is mafia and Velo is town, and he was afraid that if she somehow happened to get lynched as a result of his vote, he would've immediately been placed under suspicion, which would give mafia a bad start in this game.

    All three are definitely possible, though I am personally leaning toward my third given option now. Since as you pointed out last Day Phase, the situation is a bit different from All-Stars, which is what I was basing option one off of for the most part.
    Too. Neutral.

    What was so different from All Stars? Why did you just lean to the theory that can be as true as the other 2 and vote Orion when with your same logic you may as well not vote him? What you did was just twist it to please your reasoning to vote for Orion.

    Hey FA, is this how you play when you're scum? It's boring to see so easy to notice scumtells.

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    He could either be pretending to be silenced or knows he's done for.
    My knowledge of Bionicle indicates that a silencer role has a very high probability of being in the game. Some sort of Mask power does that, I think. It's entirely possible. Of course, I think he spoke once today already.

    If so, I'd be more comfortable with a VeloJello lynch than an Orion lynch. Either way, it appears that they'll answer the same question as to the two's scumminess.

    Vote: VeloJello
    Wow Gliscorman. Some Mask power? Could you please go deeper and be more informative than that?

    >Votes VeloJello
    >Does nothing to protect Orion from being lynched

    well sheesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    @GliscorMan; Exactly what makes VeloJello scummier than Orion?
    @Neon Borealis; Can we have a current vote tally?
    Yes Gliscorman. What made VeloJello so scummier???

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    I offered an escape route for Orion, even a counterwagon... no traction. This is telling.

    If he's Scum, he's under the bus.
    You did all that, and yet you didn't do one simple thing; enforce it. Not even an hour before the Phase Update.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zima View Post
    Brutaka... That must mean that Axon is in here too!

    /doesn't even know how she remembers this stuff
    So... You've got nothing to deduce from this lynch? Just comment on the characters from the show?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    perfect time to use this



    Though, it is funny how his character has a dark past. Fitted perfectly with the flavor text!

    So I guess we move on from VeloJello for now......
    "Yup! I can't offer any other alternatives!"

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Well, it looks like I'm an inevitable innocent second lynch. It's been swell playing with you guys!

    On a less sarcastic note, I'd like to make a few things plain.
    1. I'm not mafia. The problem is I think that my role is one that can flip both ways, so confessing my role might be an issue.
    .
    If it can flip both ways then you don't have much to hide. Nor would it be really useful.

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    On another note this post of GM interests me:
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    My knowledge of Bionicle indicates that a silencer role has a very high probability of being in the game. Some sort of Mask power does that, I think. It's entirely possible. Of course, I think he spoke once today already.

    If so, I'd be more comfortable with a VeloJello lynch than an Orion lynch. Either way, it appears that they'll answer the same question as to the two's scumminess.

    Vote: VeloJello
    First he says that Orion spoke already today which would be a good way to throw off the idea of being silenced for those who don't look through the thread properly. And then the second part he notably votes Velo without giving a reason. Maybe because he knew that Orion would turn up town so it would look better to not vote Orion.
    I didn't say that he did. I said that I thought he did. Apparently I was wrong. I voted Velo because I wasn't all that sure about Orion considering the theories about him being silenced, and either one being lynched would've solved the same problem, as I mentioned in my post. If you're going to incriminate me, at least do it right.

    Also, anyone think it could be possible that Orion used the power on himself? That would be a plot twist.
    Now why would he do that? Why are you offering too dumb alternatives for us to think about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fynx View Post
    Buoy's kill can't be Dark Blueberry's. If she landed the kill, the information wouldn't have been revealed. Seems we have a vigilante.
    By the way, what are your thoughts on Orion being lynched? You had the time here to give your thoughts on this death, but not about Orion's, why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Froakie View Post
    Is there any reason you picked out these two when myself and others also have been very quiet?

    Will choose who to vote for later, I need to catch up more.
    He thinks that if I say I don't have any thoughts on anybody, it means that I actually do. I genuinely didn't have any at that time. When the game is over I'll give out the same answer.

    Okay who have you chosen to vote for now?

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    So a vigilante picked off Tren Krom while the Makuta (Mafia) killed Vezon? Interesting. I'll look more into this when I get back from school. Either way, it seems a win. Nobody really important is dead.
    Why are you so sure that it was a vigilante that did this? Buoy just said it was a namekill. What's there more to look at?

    Okay, you voted for VeloJello the previous Day Phase, and now you didn't anymore, why?

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    I did not.

    Looks like the mafia got Buoy, which isn't good but I'd rather it be an independent than a townie getting dead.

    I'm suspicious of @GliscorMan as well, but I'd rather wait until he comes back to hear what he has to say about us leery folk before I cast a vote.
    Why are you suspicious of Gliscorman again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuraito View Post
    Didn't get anything from her, either.

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Looks like the mafia got Buoy, which isn't good but I'd rather it be an independent than a townie getting dead.
    Wait, why Buoy? You say that as if specifically him dying disappoints you.
    Hello Akuraito!

    So Orion got lynched, and Buoy and Dark Blueberry died :/.

    What do you think?

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    I was silent because I didn't have anything to add.
    This one could just be an attempt at a new playstyle, so I'm not focusing too much on it. Thought I'd include it here anyway, since it does seem a bit uncharacteristic, but again, that could go for town or mafia.
    Too. Neutral.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    He could either be pretending to be silenced or knows he's done for.
    This is the one I found interesting. Orion is now known to have been town. But what's odd here is that Zima acted as through there were only two possibilities for Orion being so quiet, that either he'd given up or he was "pretending" to be silenced. What's interesting is that she completely disregarded that perhaps Orion was actually silenced. Did she maybe know he wasn't because she knows the silencer (or is one), or because she knew he was and didn't want anyone to focus on that? It's possible that maybe Orion just didn't want to talk, but when silencing is generally the first thought for why somebody won't speak up, her lack of mentioning it as a possibility seems strange.
    Okay, good.

    Now what do you make of Orion turning up to be Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Did anyone else get a PM from DB offering an alliance, with any side?

    Anyways I'll go with where most of my suspicions were the night phase, VOTE: Gliscorman
    I got one, but I hadn't answered. I assumed she could easily align with the mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fushimi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Did anyone else get a PM from DB offering an alliance, with any side?
    I did as well.
    woah

    You guys are playing this game? I totally forgot!

    So yeah, what do you make of Orion being lynched? Were you genuinely surprised that Orion was Town? Was Buoy and Dark Blueberry's death's anything of note to you?

    Okay!

    PERCEIVING PENDING

    VOTE TO COME IN A FEW HOURS

    People I really want to have claims of:
    @Paperhorse; @GliscorMan; @Zima; @FinalArcadia; @Fushimi; @Momoka; @Akuraito; @VeloJello; @Doctor jokool;

    Yeah. I'm that needy. By the way, nowhere in the rules does it say that mass claiming isn't allowed.

    Of course, you guys can like, just not claim to me at all. I mean, I'm not confirmed. No no no no, this is just a Mafia player that is trying too hard to look Town! I'm just curious in knowing what your abilities are.

    Just expressing my needs here.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 22nd January 2013 at 11:29 AM.
    Midorikawa likes this.

  9. #174
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    So yeah, what do you make of Orion being lynched? Were you genuinely surprised that Orion was Town? Was Buoy and Dark Blueberry's death's anything of note to you?
    Orion being lynched and showing up town actually did surprise me since I had originally thought him to be mafia... since well, I voted him that first Day thinking he was. I think Dark Blueberry's death is more odd than anything. She was an independent, and kept asking around for alliances. I wonder if one of the people she contacted was mafia or not, and then they killed her finding out her ability?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  10. #175
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    So yeah, what do you make of Orion being lynched? Were you genuinely surprised that Orion was Town? Was Buoy and Dark Blueberry's death's anything of note to you?
    Orion being lynched and showing up town actually did surprise me since I had originally thought him to be mafia... since well, I voted him that first Day thinking he was. I think Dark Blueberry's death is more odd than anything. She was an independent, and kept asking around for alliances. I wonder if one of the people she contacted was mafia or not, and then they killed her finding out her ability?
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    About Orion's vote on VeloJello, I think it's odd how he said didn't realize Midori had also voted her when she did it at 7:29 PM, and he later voted her at 11:12 PM. It's a bit of presumptuous assumption, but I find it hard to believe he 'missed' the vote. Then again, I suppose it really could be a mistake... even so, I'll;

    UNVOTE: Yata.
    VOTE: Orion.
    Okay, you supposed that it was a mistake, but still voted for him? That's a very "whatever" attitude you have there with such weak basis, and pretty harmful to the Town. Why didn't you do anything Day 2 then?

    Can I please see the contents of what Dark Blueberry PMed you? Publicly.

  11. #176
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

    VOTE: Zima

    For the reasons I pointed out before, in regards to her reaction to Orion's quiet/lack of defense. I'd love to see a reason for how you missed (or did you?) such a possible potential explanation, @Zima, though the more I think about it, the more intentional it seemed.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    In regards to the flavor text and nobody being killed, to me, it also sounded like doctor protection. But at the moment, I don't think that's too important to be looking at, when we need to be trying to find scum.

    VOTE: Orion

    As I said on Day 1, I find that voting and unvoting very odd, and it seems like a scummy move. Perhaps an effort to save face if VeloJello is town and had gotten lynched in part with his vote, or maybe they could both be mafia. Of course, Orion could also be town and have just behaved strangely, but at this point, he stands out most in my mind as suspicious.
    You sound like your sister Momoka whenever she's Mafia.

    "it was very odd!!!!

    lets lynch him!!!!"

    And too neutral.
    I'd already given my reasons for being suspicious of Orion prior to this post, on Day 1. So I pretty much gave an abridged version, slightly altered to account for something Master Mew mentioned back on Day 1. His voting behavior really was odd and I stand by that, but I did have more theories about it than simply "he was acting weird."

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    The problem I have here is that this theory necessitates that Orion and VeloJello be scumbuddies (the likelihood of this decreases my scumread on Orion ever so slightly) and furthermore, I find it difficult to believe that Orion would bus VeloJello without realizing that Velo already had a vote (Midorikawa's). I would expect scum to be more observant if they were voting their scumbuddy.

    There is virtually no doubt that Orion made a mistake - but was it a simple mistake (which can be Town or Scum)? Or was it RVS-bussing gone horribly wrong?
    In regards to this, I did provide one other theory about his Day 1 vote/unvote that could leave VeloJello as town. I think it could be possible that either they are scumbuddies (as has been discussed), Orion could be a townie who just made a very strange move that comes across scummy to some, or he is mafia and Velo is town, and he was afraid that if she somehow happened to get lynched as a result of his vote, he would've immediately been placed under suspicion, which would give mafia a bad start in this game.

    All three are definitely possible, though I am personally leaning toward my third given option now. Since as you pointed out last Day Phase, the situation is a bit different from All-Stars, which is what I was basing option one off of for the most part.
    What was so different from All Stars? Why did you just lean to the theory that can be as true as the other 2 and vote Orion when with your same logic you may as well not vote him? What you did was just twist it to please your reasoning to vote for Orion.
    The difference from All-Stars was that when jokool made his bad mafia slip there, it was right at the beginning of the phase, where he was ninja'd when other people voted Momoka and panicked, changing his vote since he didn't realize Momoka (aka, his scum buddy) was in danger thanks to random votes. Here, Orion was not ninja'd, since his vote was at least a couple hours after Midori's on VeloJello. So in that regard, the case did have some differences, which weakened my initial "scumbuddies theory," though that gave way to my idea that maybe he was mafia and Velo was town, and he was afraid of being responsible for a townie death so early.

    I voted him because I'd rather be a proactive member of town and be accountable for my actions. If I didn't vote, then I would have no right to be disappointed with any outcome, because I'd have not been a part of it at all. In hindsight, obviously it wasn't a great vote since Orion was town, but when it seemed the best course of action to me at the time, I'm not the type to sit back and watch the game go on without me participating.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    I was silent because I didn't have anything to add.
    This one could just be an attempt at a new playstyle, so I'm not focusing too much on it. Thought I'd include it here anyway, since it does seem a bit uncharacteristic, but again, that could go for town or mafia.
    Too. Neutral.
    I only pointed that out because whenever someone gets told off for acting different, there always seems to be people who are like, "You only suspect them because they're playing differently! People can try new things!" This quote was so that those kind of people wouldn't think I was simply placing suspicion on somebody just because they are playing a bit differently.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    He could either be pretending to be silenced or knows he's done for.
    This is the one I found interesting. Orion is now known to have been town. But what's odd here is that Zima acted as through there were only two possibilities for Orion being so quiet, that either he'd given up or he was "pretending" to be silenced. What's interesting is that she completely disregarded that perhaps Orion was actually silenced. Did she maybe know he wasn't because she knows the silencer (or is one), or because she knew he was and didn't want anyone to focus on that? It's possible that maybe Orion just didn't want to talk, but when silencing is generally the first thought for why somebody won't speak up, her lack of mentioning it as a possibility seems strange.
    Okay, good.

    Now what do you make of Orion turning up to be Town?
    I still stand-by that he seemed like a good lynch target for what we had at the time. And though it's a shame we lost a townie, his actions and death have created some conversation with VeloJello, which has been intriguing. I think she was too easy to jump on jokool when she misread a post, saying that he was one of the two most suspicious people just because he (according to her incorrect reading) was supposedly going to start a lynch on her.

    However, right now after rereading the thread, my vote lies with Zima for her actions, which seem indicative of a mafia silencer or mafia ally of a silencer. And these suspicions were a result of Orion turning up town, so at least something of interest popped up from that.

  12. #177
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I'd already given my reasons for being suspicious of Orion prior to this post, on Day 1. So I pretty much gave an abridged version, slightly altered to account for something Master Mew mentioned back on Day 1. His voting behavior really was odd and I stand by that, but I did have more theories about it than simply "he was acting weird."
    None of which were well educated tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    The difference from All-Stars was that when jokool made his bad mafia slip there, it was right at the beginning of the phase, where he was ninja'd when other people voted Momoka and panicked, changing his vote since he didn't realize Momoka (aka, his scum buddy) was in danger thanks to random votes. Here, Orion was not ninja'd, since his vote was at least a couple hours after Midori's on VeloJello. So in that regard, the case did have some differences, which weakened my initial "scumbuddies theory," though that gave way to my idea that maybe he was mafia and Velo was town, and he was afraid of being responsible for a townie death so early.
    There's the twisting. He MAYBE was, true, but then... MAYBE he was genuinely a Town member who didn't want a Town death as well. You just went with the idea that he was scum when you could go with the same if he were Town.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I voted him because I'd rather be a proactive member of town and be accountable for my actions. If I didn't vote, then I would have no right to be disappointed with any outcome, because I'd have not been a part of it at all. In hindsight, obviously it wasn't a great vote since Orion was town, but when it seemed the best course of action to me at the time, I'm not the type to sit back and watch the game go on without me participating.
    You could have still participated by sharing your theories and not vote at all. "Best course of action"? On Day 1? To go test a theory that he was scum that was as true if he were Town?

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I only pointed that out because whenever someone gets told off for acting different, there always seems to be people who are like, "You only suspect them because they're playing differently! People can try new things!" This quote was so that those kind of people wouldn't think I was simply placing suspicion on somebody just because they are playing a bit differently.
    I didn't get that impression from it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    However, right now after rereading the thread, my vote lies with Zima for her actions, which seem indicative of a mafia silencer or mafia ally of a silencer. And these suspicions were a result of Orion turning up town, so at least something of interest popped up from that.
    Which contradicts:

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    I only pointed that out because whenever someone gets told off for acting different, there always seems to be people who are like, "You only suspect them because they're playing differently! People can try new things!" This quote was so that those kind of people wouldn't think I was simply placing suspicion on somebody just because they are playing a bit differently.
    Her new actions.

    You're saying here why she isn't necessarily scum for her new actions, make some impression to give to others to not vote her, then you go off to vote her?
    @VeloJello;

    I noticed that you were viewing the thread, yet didn't respond to anything.
    @Froakie; Same to you.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 22nd January 2013 at 12:11 PM.

  13. #178
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

    Okay, you supposed that it was a mistake, but still voted for him? That's a very "whatever" attitude you have there with such weak basis, and pretty harmful to the Town. Why didn't you do anything Day 2 then?
    It was Day 1 and a lynch would have done us more good than a no lynch. I acted on a suspicion. One I thought may have been correct. I literally did not even look around in thread that day(If I said something, I must be getting confused with Day 1). I looked back of course, but as it all happened, I barely kept track.

    Can I please see the contents of what Dark Blueberry PMed you? Publicly.
    Am I allowed to do that? I am, right?

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  14. #179
    I'm back! Finally Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    157
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Sorry I got sick once I got back I've had trouble catching up. I'll be going through the thread and saying stuff later.

  15. #180
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 3- Not a day for indeps (01/22/13)

    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

    Okay, you supposed that it was a mistake, but still voted for him? That's a very "whatever" attitude you have there with such weak basis, and pretty harmful to the Town. Why didn't you do anything Day 2 then?
    It was Day 1 and a lynch would have done us more good than a no lynch. I acted on a suspicion. One I thought may have been correct. I literally did not even look around in thread that day(If I said something, I must be getting confused with Day 1). I looked back of course, but as it all happened, I barely kept track.

    Can I please see the contents of what Dark Blueberry PMed you? Publicly.
    Am I allowed to do that? I am, right?
    How would a lynch do us more good? What information could we have gotten on a Day One lynch? It was just a theory that was pulled that you decided to bandwagon on. The only information you would get is that it wasn't true at all.

    Uhh... Yeah. You are. I don't know why you thought that it wasn't allowed. why did you think that???

    Oh and I'd like a screenshot of it ;).

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •