Mafia: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!! - Page 10

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 2- Back to the insanity (01/20/13)

Suddenly, the host appeared in front of everyone.

Okay:
    Votes for Orion: 4( Midorikawa, VeloJello, Doctor Jokool, Final Arcadia).
    Votes for VeloJello: 2 (Master Mew, GliscorMan).

Now if you excuse me, I have some chaos to make.

* Disappears*

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Did Orion claim?

vote: Orion

Blog Entries

I offered an escape route for Orion, even a counterwagon... no traction. This is telling.

If he's Scum, he's under the bus.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post

What do you expect me to say that I haven't already? I already said that Orion could a scum slip or townie mistake, and as for Velo, well it doesn't necessarily indicate her alignment. If Orion is mafia then there is a higher chance of Velo being mafia.
    Then let's vote either one of them. Then with their alignment, we can get vote the other or not later on.
    You're assuming they're the same alignment

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13)

After the second day of deliberations, the council had finally agreed to lynch someone.

"You betrayed the order before. What tells us you haven't done it again"

The figure stood at the center of the room. He tried defending himself, but no one took notice, instead, all he received were glares.

Figuring there was no way out, the being used his mask power...

"Hey, he is trying to escape!!!" Yelled one of the beings. In an instant, one of the toa was right in front of him, and with a swift blow, knocked the mask of his head.

"You are not living another day, traitor" was the last thing Brutaka heard, before everything went dark...

Under their masks, the makuta smiled...

It is now Night 2, this phase will end at midnight of (01/21/2013) Central time. Don't forget to send your night actions.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Brutaka... That must mean that Axon is in here too!

/doesn't even know how she remembers this stuff

Blog Entries

perfect time to use this

Though, it is funny how his character has a dark past. Fitted perfectly with the flavor text!

So I guess we move on from VeloJello for now......

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

It's been 4 phases but we lost one jailkeeper. This is going nowhere. Time to get active.

Blog Entries

Well now we know there's a silencer, though I don't get why they silenced Orion when he had suspicion on him.

Blog Entries

Well now we know there's a silencer, though I don't get why they silenced Orion when he had suspicion on him.
    Good question... who would try to solidify Orion's already inevitable lynch by incriminating him for inactivity?
    jokool likes this.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Good question... who would try to solidify Orion's already inevitable lynch by incriminating him for inactivity?
    No one attacked him for inactivity. I know I mentioned that he's a pretty inactive player. Other than that no one attacked him for inactivty unless I missed something.

On another note this post of GM interests me:
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    My knowledge of Bionicle indicates that a silencer role has a very high probability of being in the game. Some sort of Mask power does that, I think. It's entirely possible. Of course, I think he spoke once today already.

If so, I'd be more comfortable with a VeloJello lynch than an Orion lynch. Either way, it appears that they'll answer the same question as to the two's scumminess.

Vote: VeloJello
    First he says that Orion spoke already today which would be a good way to throw off the idea of being silenced for those who don't look through the thread properly. And then the second part he notably votes Velo without giving a reason. Maybe because he knew that Orion would turn up town so it would look better to not vote Orion.

Well, it looks like I'm an inevitable innocent second lynch. It's been swell playing with you guys!

On a less sarcastic note, I'd like to make a few things plain.
    1. I'm not mafia. The problem is I think that my role is one that can flip both ways, so confessing my role might be an issue.
    2. GliscorMan and Doctor jokool interest me a lot now. GliscorMan because of the voting thing that Midorikawa brought up, and jokool for more selfish reasons - namely, he seems to want to start a lynch on me. Since I think I'm probably the most suspicious person right now(???) it makes me a perfect daytime target for the mafia. So there's that.
    3. I've never been in this position before, so I'm not sure quite how to defend myself. All I can say is that I believed the presented arguments and thought Orion was scummy - and I wanted to get something done, because I tend to more or less sit on my hands until super-incriminating evidence comes up. I want to try and be a bit more proactive in this game. Obviously that approach has gotten me nowhere as yet and may end up with me dead.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    2. GliscorMan and Doctor jokool interest me a lot now. GliscorMan because of the voting thing that Midorikawa brought up, and jokool for more selfish reasons - namely, he seems to want to start a lynch on me. Since I think I'm probably the most suspicious person right now(???) it makes me a perfect daytime target for the mafia. So there's that.
    Wait, where did jokool imply that he wanted to start a lynch on you? This phase, he said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool
    So I guess we move on from VeloJello for now......
    With the word "from" thrown in there, it sounds to me that he's saying we should look for new leads, not at lynching you. At least for now, in light of the update.

Blog Entries

On another note this post of GM interests me:
    My knowledge of Bionicle indicates that a silencer role has a very high probability of being in the game. Some sort of Mask power does that, I think. It's entirely possible. Of course, I think he spoke once today already.

If so, I'd be more comfortable with a VeloJello lynch than an Orion lynch. Either way, it appears that they'll answer the same question as to the two's scumminess.

Vote: VeloJello
    First he says that Orion spoke already today which would be a good way to throw off the idea of being silenced for those who don't look through the thread properly. And then the second part he notably votes Velo without giving a reason. Maybe because he knew that Orion would turn up town so it would look better to not vote Orion.
    I didn't say that he did. I said that I thought he did. Apparently I was wrong. I voted Velo because I wasn't all that sure about Orion considering the theories about him being silenced, and either one being lynched would've solved the same problem, as I mentioned in my post. If you're going to incriminate me, at least do it right.

Also, anyone think it could be possible that Orion used the power on himself? That would be a plot twist.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Blog Entries

Also, anyone think it could be possible that Orion used the power on himself? That would be a plot twist.
    The silencing lasted only until the end of the night phase.

Edit: Wait, looking over the role, now I'm not too sure....

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast