Mafia: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 5/20/13 ✦ The End Hath Come - Page 28

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 705
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 5/20/13 ✦ The End Hath Come

  1. #406
    Entertainment Duelist Momoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    3,526

    Follow Momoka on Tumblr

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    Are you nameclaiming as Jesus, then? I honestly have no clue on the Bible and such, so... XD

    all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

  2. #407
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    I think she's just referencing that Jesus died on the cross for us.
    @Spectrum Achromatic; You do realize your name claim isn't clearing you right now with your behavior right?

  3. #408
    LVL 7 Master Mew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nugget Bridge
    Posts
    4,015
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 3:1-4
    My son, don’t forget my teaching,
    but let your heart keep my commands;
    for they will bring you
    many days, a full life, and well-being.
    Never let loyalty and faithfulness leave you.
    Tie them around your neck;
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
    Then you will find favor and high regard
    in the sight of God and man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Votecount 3.3
    Spectrum Achromatic: 5 (Paperhorse, Yatagarasu, GliscorMan, Mijzelffan, mariowie)
    Mijzelffan: 4 (♦Wallflower♦, Momoka, Druddigon, Spectrum Achromatic)

    Not Voting:
    J J M
    Parma
    Fushimi
    harryheart
    Buoy
    Pokémad
    Pokemaster97
    Setra
    GengarWithSunglasses
    FinalArcadia

    With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

  4. #409
    Happy mariowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    Joseph (son of Jacob) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia if you read this it makes sense that SA is probably this Joseph. Regarding her ability if you take the dream explaining she could have a cop like ability.

    Unvote : SA for now and if my guess is correct we don't want to lynch her.

  5. #410
    URPG! GliscorMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    2,950
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    Except Mijz already claimed cop, which went uncc'd, as far as I know.

    I've been really after Spec since the end of D1, because his reactions under pressure confused me, and his actions since have been rather dubious at best.

    Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

  6. #411
    Happy mariowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Except Mijz already claimed cop, which went uncc'd, as far as I know.

    I've been really after Spec since the end of D1, because his reactions under pressure confused me, and his actions since have been rather dubious at best.
    I am saying it could be a cop like ability, maybe she gets hints and such because Joseph is given guidance in his dreams.
    So not really cop but she will get hints, but that is just speculation though.

    Ow an it is no he it is a she :d, yeah it is confusing.
    Gone

  7. #412
    Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,260
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    With everyone having good defenses and offences I can't really say who looks the scummiest or the townest at the moment.
    I don't like this answer because we've been playing this game for a while so you must have reads on someone. I know you can do better than that. Try again. :p

    Here are questions to guide you:

    What do you think of Momoka? Do you think Mijz is telling the truth about being a cop?

    I find it interesting how Mariowie keeps defending you. Do you have anything to say on that?

    Edit: @Fushimi; @Pokémad; We haven't seen much of you. What do you think of Spectrum Achromatic?

  8. #413
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    Guys Spectrum is a girl despite what her side thing says.
    @mariowie; If you think Spectrum is town them why are you voting her?

  9. #414
    Happy mariowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    @Yatagarasu ; I unvoted her :d
    Gone

  10. #415
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    @mariowie; Sorry the abbreviation confused me. Still why do you see Spectrum as town

  11. #416
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,663
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperhorse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    With everyone having good defenses and offences I can't really say who looks the scummiest or the townest at the moment.
    I don't like this answer because we've been playing this game for a while so you must have reads on someone. I know you can do better than that. Try again. :p

    Here are questions to guide you:

    What do you think of Momoka? Do you think Mijz is telling the truth about being a cop?
    Not sure about Momoka. She's been neutral to me.

    Mijz, I don't know. He's been uncounterclaimed, but it could be that the real cop doesn't want to out themselves and isn't saying anything just to be safe. If Mijz IS the cop, then he'd obv be in contact with the doc (rather, the doc would've contacted him by now) and thus, they'd be collecting claims by now. However... I don't know how effective that might be. Even Noah, someone who saved the earth's animals with his ark, had been Vanilla, so imo this game has a lot of vanillas... and claim collecting wouldn't be very effective. [/quote]
    I find it interesting how Mariowie keeps defending you. Do you have anything to say on that?
    Thanks, Mariowie XDD

  12. #417
    Happy mariowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @mariowie; Sorry the abbreviation confused me. Still why do you see Spectrum as town
    If she is indeed is that Joseph, then she is town because Joseph of Jakob got help from God. And if I see the people who
    have died and my own role I can say that people on the side of God are town.

    I only use abbreviations when copy/pasting is kinda hard like it is on my phone :d.
    Gone

  13. #418
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    @mariowie; sh could be fake claiming considering that Joseph is a common name.

  14. #419
    Happy mariowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatagarasu View Post
    @mariowie; sh could be fake claiming considering that Joseph is a common name.
    True, but what if she isn't. We got all the time in the world to think about who to lynch.

    But yeah she could be fake claiming and then it backfires for me. But that is not a issue yet.

    Edit: But the one without sin should cast the first stone.
    Last edited by mariowie; 30th April 2013 at 10:51 AM. Reason: scribbles something in the sand
    Gone

  15. #420
    Prince of Renais FinalArcadia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Preparing for battle
    Posts
    2,744
    Blog Entries
    51

    Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/25/13 ✦ The Third Day

    Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    Joseph (son of Jacob) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia if you read this it makes sense that SA is probably this Joseph. Regarding her ability if you take the dream explaining she could have a cop like ability.
    That proves that there is indeed a Joseph who is notable in the Bible, but I don't see how that necessarily is any proof that she is that Joseph. If she'd claimed an ability that fit then I'd understand, but being that she didn't, you seem to be using an assumption as a way to try to prove that she is Joseph for sure.

    @Spectrum Achromatic

    You say that you don't really have any scum- or town-reads, but there have been so many days in this game that you probably have at least a little inkling of doubt or trust for some people (before FoSing Paperhorse and GliscorMan, which does seem more like an OMGUS). So I've got two questions for you:

    1) If you had a bunch of sensitive information (about claims or something, just hypothetical) and had to share it with one person, who would you do so with?

    2) If you had a vigilante kill that had to be used now (again, hypothetical), who would you kill with it?

    If you can answer those, then that means you must have some - even slight - town- and scumreads.

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •