Why restrict Flame though?
I honestly think voting Flame_ is a better plan than voting FA. Chances are that Flame_ isn't silenced and is just an inactive player who just hasn't be warned yet. mariowie's plan still seems like a good idea to me, and I'd feel better keeping an active player here so the game keeps conversation going.
new encounters come after each farewell
this absolutely REEKS of fake to me, and it's definitely an easy way for the mafia to get a mislynch
EDIT: IGNORE THIS I FORGOT I WAS DEAD UFGHAHSDKJASHD
Last edited by Buoy; 21st April 2013 at 06:19 AM.
Last edited by mariowie; 21st April 2013 at 07:50 AM. Reason: fixing mistakes :d
I don't really know what to think about that announcement. Did the bible guys even had recording devices at that time? haha
anyways, here are some important questions I can't answer myself so all of you guys could help me...
1. Is there a chance the announcement could have actually been a report sent by a mafia member to incriminate some players?
--- If so, could they have bussed someone just to make it more credible?
2. What exactly did the host mean when he said the device was dis synchronized? That names had been move randomly? Assigned randomly?
3. If you think the names were not randomly selected, why do you think the mafia would want to kill whoever they wanted to kill but at the end ended up killing somebody else?
4. Could we have different rearrangements of the convo?
5. why did the mafia go for Buoy? Was he probably stomping some mafia's tail?
6. Were any of you blocked / re directed /
silenced/ affected by a possible mafia role? This could be helpful to see what we're fighting against.
7. Why do I suck so much?
My life is a nightmare
Originally Posted by Proverbs 2:1-5Originally Posted by Votecount 2.1
3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821