Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 48

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 767
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

  1. #706
    Future Seeker HumanDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    21

    Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 9 - Ironic Burn - 9/27/12

    Ahahahaa! Good luck my fellow town members! My feelings... I PASS THEM ON TO YOU! damn, I had the chance to actually win a mafia game for once! so close... but I can't say that I didn't have any fun!

    Yeah, I got to be the chick and @FinalArcadia; got to be the dude I swoon over. The SexalShippers must be going crazy now. Oh, you want a melodramatic post? Fine xD.

    Closing her eyes, she was full of regret for not being able to avenge her Hotsuma…
    No I wasn't :P! Yes... I may have not avenged my Hotsuma! Yet, I know that he's proud of me for getting rid of 2 Optas consecutively. Now, I shall be with him in the afterlife, where our souls shall be together forever and ever.

    Hotsuma...

    I'm coming!

  2. #707
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 8 - Lucky Yet Unlucky - 9/24/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    ...nO.......SHIORI....must aVenge........love......human............hot hotsuma....destiny

    Vote: Joltik!
    Any reason why?
    because you're mafia.
    What makes you think that?
    Simple process of elimination, my dear Joltik. After you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

    e.g. u are mafia, most likely

  3. #708
    Sometimes Quiet Joltik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,609
    Blog Entries
    63

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 8 - Lucky Yet Unlucky - 9/24/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    ...nO.......SHIORI....must aVenge........love......human............hot hotsuma....destiny

    Vote: Joltik!
    Any reason why?
    because you're mafia.
    What makes you think that?
    Simple process of elimination, my dear Joltik. After you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

    e.g. u are mafia, most likely
    Well you're wrong. What makes everyone else so town? Since it will be reveled soon, I'll claim to see if we can not wast a lynch. I can still talk in thread after I'm lynched or night killed. I can't vote though.

  4. #709
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 8 - Lucky Yet Unlucky - 9/24/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    ...nO.......SHIORI....must aVenge........love......human............hot hotsuma....destiny

    Vote: Joltik!
    Any reason why?
    because you're mafia.
    What makes you think that?
    Simple process of elimination, my dear Joltik. After you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

    e.g. u are mafia, most likely
    Well you're wrong. What makes everyone else so town? Since it will be reveled soon, I'll claim to see if we can not wast a lynch. I can still talk in thread after I'm lynched or night killed. I can't vote though.
    I have access to ~*~ INFORMATION ~*~ that almost clears a lot of people still alive. By the way, claiming isn't going to really save yourself, to be honest. It's not like that ability is exclusively town or anything. `-`

  5. #710
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 9 - Ironic Burn - 9/27/12

    ....Inactivity is boring.

    Midorikawa and Momoka like this.

  6. #711
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 9 - Ironic Burn - 9/27/12

    It's not like that ability is exclusively town or anything. `-`
    Yeah, I had it as my ability the first time I was mafia. ^^; Hydra Mafia.

    In any case, there's no reason not to.

    VOTE: Joltik

  7. #712
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 9 - Ironic Burn - 9/27/12

    VOTE: Joltik For reasons already stated

  8. #713
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 9 - Ironic Burn - 9/27/12

    Voting locked. Update pending.

    EDIT: Actually, update will be late.
    Last edited by Squall Leonhart; 29th September 2012 at 01:55 AM.

  9. #714
    king of hearts Squall Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    balamb garden
    Posts
    1,717

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 9 - Ironic Burn - 9/27/12

    Attention




    Things were finally looking bright, only just to get darker once more. They had lost the one who seemed to have had the most luck getting rid of and finding the Opasts. Now things were just going back in circles again.

    Now unsure what to do… Tooko got up, and pointed at Takashiro. “You… You’re the one who always knows everything, but you haven’t actually done much to help us… Are you actually with the Opasts!?” She shouted at the longer haired man.

    “…How silly. I just haven’t had the opportunity to actually initiate anything, you know.” He calmly responded.

    Shaking her head, Tooko glared at him. “No… I don’t believe that. Not to mention, Shiori, she… She told me you were one of your next suspects.”

    Now looking over, Takashiro got up. “Excuse me!?”

    “It’s too late to defend yourself… You’re the next one who we’re going to get rid of. I’m sorry, but we can’t trust you!”

    “No, wait—“ Before he could finish his sentence, he was cut down by the final Zweilt and the ones who worked with her.

    After his sudden apparent death, they found out he wasn’t actually with the Opasts… But luckily, his immortality had saved him. Unfortunately, he was still far too weakened, so from this point onward, he wouldn’t be able to do a thing to help fight…





    It is now Night 9. You may now use night actions. The phase will end on the Twenty Ninth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

    If there are no objections, I will update at the regular time today.

  10. #715
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 9 - Restless Suspicions - 9/29/12

    Crap, she can't vote? ._. It would've been really useful if she could...

    /really unsure as to which faction win, which scares her

    I'm fine with you updating as normal.
    Squall Leonhart likes this.

  11. #716
    magister mencium VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Land of Night and Magic.
    Posts
    214

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 9 - Restless Suspicions - 9/29/12

    Hm... Well, it wasn't a complete loss, I suppose. Looks like Buoy's information may have been misguided.

    Also, sorry I didn't post yesterday; I was busy most of the time and I wasn't sure about Joltik, so yeah.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

    URPG Stats.

  12. #717
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 9 - Restless Suspicions - 9/29/12

    We have two mafia left. We just need to find out who they are. ;____;

  13. #718
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 9 - Restless Suspicions - 9/29/12

    What makes you so sure there's two?

  14. #719
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 9 - Restless Suspicions - 9/29/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    What makes you so sure there's two?
    If there were three left, then we'd have lost the game by now. :l

  15. #720
    I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In fields of grey
    Posts
    10,564
    Blog Entries
    18

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 9 - Restless Suspicions - 9/29/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    What makes you so sure there's two?
    If there were three left, then we'd have lost the game by now. :l
    Still doesn't mean there's two. There could be one.

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •