Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 39

Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 5 - Knew All Along - 9/18/12

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    I have been mentioned, but I don't now why, is it even relent any more?
    At the moment, not especially. I had voted you, but have since taken it off, so you have no votes right now anyway.
    Ok, sorry not posting as much

school takes all my time away ;_;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    By situation, I meant that she ended up being town despite the apparent information you had that said otherwise. I'll admit, I also found her suspicious, so I'm not basing too much off of that, but her getting night-killed could've been the perfect "reverse psychology" type of set-up, where you could say it was to get you framed, all the while working on taking out townies.

I'm sorry but the very fact that you chose to vote Dark Blueberry with no given reason shows how scummy you actually are. And what IS that constraint anyway?

You voted a perfectly innocent person and didn't even explain yourself.
    I did give reasoning, although it wasn't all my own. :l

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

@Tsutarja;

He actually did have a reason.

And Buoy, your weak case isn't helping you either this late in the game isn't helping you either.

There are 3 relationships listed in that, sure. But have you watched the show? There are other characters he undeniably interacted with and undeniably made relationships with too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    And Buoy, your weak case isn't helping you either this late in the game isn't helping you either.
    sorry can you try phrasing this sentence in a sane way

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

You know, those gifs almost make me want to unvote you. XD

Especially the one from The Office.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    sorry can you try phrasing this sentence in a sane way
    Okay:

"And Buoy, your weak case isn't helping you either this late in the game."

Blog Entries

I don't have a weak case. I've only augmented my own arguments all throughout the game. I've presented the facts clearly for everybody, but yet nobody is paying attention to it. Voting somebody that I thought was mafia who turned out town does not make me mafia. Presenting actual evidence about the game in context of the game's theme hardly makes me mafia.

I sure as heck didn't do that far-fetched reverse psychology thing that FinalArcadia suggested, either, because who can be bothered?

Saying that my case is weak is a bit on the desperate side: you're trying to belittle what I'm saying by calling my case weak, trying to drag the attention off of you and onto me. :/

Blog Entries

I don't have a weak case. I've only augmented my own arguments all throughout the game. I've presented the facts clearly for everybody, but yet nobody is paying attention to it. Voting somebody that I thought was mafia who turned out town does not make me mafia. Presenting actual evidence about the game in context of the game's theme hardly makes me mafia.

I sure as heck didn't do that far-fetched reverse psychology thing that FinalArcadia suggested, either, because who can be bothered?

Saying that my case is weak is a bit on the desperate side: you're trying to belittle what I'm saying by calling my case weak, trying to drag the attention off of you and onto me. :/
    Your case:

"HEY GAIZE! HUMAN IS MAFIA BECAUSE HE TOWLD ME THAT HE HAZ A LINK TO HOTSUMA! IN A HALF ASSED WIKI page HOTSUMA'S RELATIONSHIP PAGE HAD 3 CHARACTERS LISTED IN THEM. I MEAN. I SURELY COULDN'T HAVE EDITED THEM IN! AND THOSE 3 CHARACTERS ARE SURELY THE ONLY CHARACTERS THAT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP AND LINK TO HOTSUMA! AND SINCE ONE OF THOSE 3 REMAINING CHARACTERS THAT IS STILL ALIVE AND IS AN OPTAS, THEN SURELY HUMAN MUST BE AN OPTAS! "

Yup! Brilliant Five Star Logic right there.

Oh and btw that wiki has ONLY 16 PAGES! http://betrayalknowsmyname.wikia.com/wiki/Hotsuma_Renjou

Heck, THE RELATIONSHIP PAGE ISN'T EVEN FILLED!

Basing your vote on something so weak is scum. Maybe if it was earlier in the game, I wouldn't think that it was, but it clearly is now.
    Last edited by HumanDawn; 19th September 2012 at 02:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

I'm sorry but at what point was Buoy cleared? I can't find it.

All I can see is that he voted an innocent who ended up lynched.

Blog Entries

Your case:

"HEY GAIZE! HUMAN IS MAFIA BECAUSE HE TOWLD ME THAT HE HAZ A LINK TO HOTSUMA! IN A HALF ASSED WIKI page HOTSUMA'S RELATIONSHIP PAGE HAD 3 CHARACTERS LISTED IN THEM. I MEAN. I SURELY COULDN'T HAVE EDITED THEM IN! AND THOSE 3 CHARACTERS ARE SURELY THE ONLY CHARACTERS THAT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP AND LINK TO HOTSUMA! AND SINCE ONE OF THOSE 3 REMAINING CHARACTERS THAT IS STILL ALIVE AND IS AN OPTAS, THEN SURELY HUMAN MUST BE AN OPTAS! "

Well, I'm truly sorry, but it's not like YOU'RE coming up with anything better. I'm at least making a conscious effort to try and hunt down mafia, but you're not doing shit for the town whatsoever, despite your claims that you're an independent trying to help the town. You say that you've been working with various townie members, 'helping them do things' and the like. I don't see any results so far, so how am I supposed to take you at your word? I don't even have solid proof that you're independent, and the town has gotten NOWHERE under what you call your 'leadership'. If you think you're going to get the townies to win by shunning any sort of thought that isn't controlled by you, then think again. The townies can't be HELPED in other ways than finding the mafia, so if you haven't been finding the mafia, then you're probably not being very helpful. I think you need to review the way you're playing this game.

At least I'm USING logic, unlike you. You're trying to belittle my logic, but you're not providing any other alternatives. We don't have anybody to lynch today, and you're literally the only person I can think of that even REMOTELY has a connection to the mafia. As well as that, why is everybody assuming I used the wiki to find out what I know? I'm fairly aware of the fact that wiki pages aren't reliable, and they're not the only sources I've used. Yes, there may be other characters Hotsuma is linked to, but, as far as I can see, there are only three MAJOR ones. If you're going to poke holes in my logic, why don't you first get your facts straight, and then secondly provide a decent alternative that doesn't involve lynching me without any sort of proof other than the fact that I voted somebody who turned out town with reasoning that you didn't like?

I completely and utterly stand by my vote, whether or not it is 'weak' to you. I have good reasoning, and nobody is suggesting anything better.

Blog Entries

Your case:

Well, I'm truly sorry, but it's not like YOU'RE coming up with anything better. I'm at least making a conscious effort to try and hunt down mafia, but you're not doing shit for the town whatsoever, despite your claims that you're an independent trying to help the town. You say that you've been working with various townie members, 'helping them do things' and the like. I don't see any results so far, so how am I supposed to take you at your word? I don't even have solid proof that you're independent, and the town has gotten NOWHERE under what you call your 'leadership'. If you think you're going to get the townies to win by shunning any sort of thought that isn't controlled by you, then think again. The townies can't be HELPED in other ways than finding the mafia, so if you haven't been finding the mafia, then you're probably not being very helpful. I think you need to review the way you're playing this game.

At least I'm USING logic, unlike you. You're trying to belittle my logic, but you're not providing any other alternatives. We don't have anybody to lynch today, and you're literally the only person I can think of that even REMOTELY has a connection to the mafia. As well as that, why is everybody assuming I used the wiki to find out what I know? I'm fairly aware of the fact that wiki pages aren't reliable, and they're not the only sources I've used. Yes, there may be other characters Hotsuma is linked to, but, as far as I can see, there are only three MAJOR ones. If you're going to poke holes in my logic, why don't you first get your facts straight, and then secondly provide a decent alternative that doesn't involve lynching me without any sort of proof other than the fact that I voted somebody who turned out town with reasoning that you didn't like?

I completely and utterly stand by my vote, whether or not it is 'weak' to you. I have good reasoning, and nobody is suggesting anything better.
    I fail to see how you have been helpful either.

So far you've helped to lynch an innocent and that's it.

Blog Entries

Dark Blueberry didn't get lynched, did she? No.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

UNVOTE: Buoy

Eh, I'm kind of seeing where you're coming from here now. There is some definite logic behind your actions, and for that reason, I think I'll take my vote off.

Blog Entries

You were acting scummy, Buoy. We all saw it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    You were acting scummy, Buoy. We all saw it.

Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast