Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 37

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 4 - Doubtful Bonds - 9/17/12

Then how about we start by asking @Buoy;

Why you chose to vote me without reason?

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

@Garuru; lynching him close to a deadline is actually scummy since he doesn't get a chance to defend himself. Also you think I'm afraid of lynching but I'm cautious as I've lynched a doctor and cop before when I was town. I think I had one other person with me for them.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy
    [16/09/2012 18:54:15] Min: Oh well. Guess i can talk to you for the moment then for this game. If i were to vote for DQ in the upcoming day then would you follow?
    [16/09/2012 18:54:32] Buoy: yup
    [16/09/2012 18:55:11] Min: Well okay then. For some reason i don't know if i will make it to the next day
    [16/09/2012 18:56:02] Min: So might as well let someone know my suspicion. If i were living I'd lynch her anyway
    [16/09/2012 18:57:43] Min: I realized that she was willing to vote for random people but she's defending Greece. That's really Wifom though. If there are no leads in the upcoming day i might vote her
    [16/09/2012 19:01:16] Min: Are you posting in a mafia qt or what? : P
    [16/09/2012 19:02:02] Buoy: i'm listening to u
    [16/09/2012 19:02:15] Min: Oh okay no biggie XD
    [16/09/2012 19:03:58] Min: That's it though. I'm not sure if DQ is maf, I think she would have killed me if she was maf since i refused to share info with her. She is the best lead i have at the moment but i'll see if other townies catch my eye

Well, although Mintaka dying doesn't confirm Dark Blueberry as mafia, you have to admit that it does make her seem a lot more shady, when put with Mintaka's other suspicions and my own.
    There was reason to voting you. Not very good reasoning, but reasoning nonetheless. v.v;

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

o_O okay... that's his reasoning.

Blog Entries

@Garuru; The reason for my vote at the time was precisely for information. If Blueberry was lynched based on what Buoy said, I would've questioned the train of logic he had going. Alternatively, if he was right, Buoy would be relatively cleared. I did't have a chance to unvote here, as I already left. :/

Blog Entries

She tells Buoy a scenario and then that exact scenario happens. I find Buoy suspicious with that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    She tells Buoy a scenario and then that exact scenario happens. I find Buoy suspicious with that.
    what is wrong with u

edit: @Belarus.; @Dark Blueberry; That's not all the reasoning, but, as I've said, I'm constrained in terms of how much I can say. `-`
    Last edited by Buoy; 18th September 2012 at 10:14 AM.

HilbertCressLover is now Ryoga Kamishiro.

Not sure if I had to put that or not...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga Kamishiro View Post
    HilbertCressLover is now Ryoga Kamishiro.

Not sure if I had to put that or not...
    You should have messed with us at 11

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

It's going to take a while to get used to. x3

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

What IS your constraint, @Buoy;?

Attention

Luckily, the one who was in suspicion earlier in the day had managed to survive to night.

Shuusei looked over at his Zweilt partner. “…I blame you for almost getting me killed earlier.” He bluntly told his fiery partner.

“What!? Why would you blame me!? Besides, I saved you!”

Shuusei smiled slightly hearing that. “Well, I suppose I should thank you for that…”

The fire user Zweilt looked surprised. “Shuusei…?” He could tell something was off with Shuusei. Usually, Shuusei would have scolded him more or something… Not smile and thank him.

Shuusei walked off, his partner reaching out. He didn’t want to see Shuusei go for some reason. An ominous feeling wouldn’t leave the pit of his stomach…
    Walking outside the Twilight Manor, Shuusei ventured over to the bridge where Tsubaki had been killed. He examined all over the area, searching for clues on where to find the Opasts…

Feeling a presence behind him, he calmly turned around. It was one of the Opasts. Reiga, himself. Shuusei didn’t seem surprised to see him.

“…You expected for me to get you next, didn’t you?” The black haired said while walking closer. “Or perhaps, you were just trying to protect that fiery Zweilt partner of yours so
    you just came where you knew one of the Opasts would be?”

Shuusei didn’t say anything, but just glared at the one before him. Quickly, he got out his sword and pointed it at Reiga’s neck.

“I’ll kill you here and now… For Yuki who you killed… And to protect Hotsuma!!”

As Shuusei shouted that, he prepared to slice the man, but before he could…. Reiga stabbed him instead.

Shuusei appeared shocked, but then his expression quickly softened afterward. “Darn… I figured I would be next…” He quietly said while kneeling down and covering up the spot where the blood kept pouring.

“Hotsuma… Live. No matter what, I want you to be able to find happiness… “After he said that, Shuusei’s eyes closed.... Permanently.

Reiga stared at the teenager’s lifeless body for second, and then turned away, vanishing from the area.

It is now Day 5. You may now vote. The phase will end on the Nineteenth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

My second favorite... ;_;

Blog Entries

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 5 - Knew All Along - 9/18/12

Sorry we couldn't save you for more than the day phase Blueberry :( Dang mafia

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Okay now for real I'm going to start posting here.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Nooooooooooooooo!!!

Oh, wait. I'm supposed to be cool and collected. -.-

Well, I guess this clears everything. I was town. Byes XDD

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast