Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 35
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 4 - Stream of Sorrow - 9/14/12

*shrugs* I was just asking for her to team up with me cuz she's pretty much the only one I can rely on for guidance when it comes to mafia games. I've asked for her advice a lot, and she's more like a mentor. If it comes to sharing info, I'd share it with her - if she was willing to share it with me.

But she got night-killed, and all that's left is suspicion.

And yup, sorry @Buoy; but I don't have anything to defend myself. The same reasons I stated before - my role is useless on my own, I don't have anyone to vouch for me, and I don't know who my half-vote partner is. I don't find anyone scummy atm. In fact, people seem to take my posts as scummy. I don't have anything that'll stop people from voting me.

So if a lynch should happen, I wouldn't be able to stop it. ;_; This is the mere facts that I state.
    This show knows

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I'm not really sure... How she just blatantly says she has no defense kinda rubs me as town, since she's not really trying to get attention off herself, either. But then again, just giving up...

Though Mintaka's death definitely does put her in a darker light, because I could see that happening since she's a fairly new player... :/

Did anyone else know that Mintaka was suspicious of DQ? Unless she had stated in-thread and I'm just being stupid.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    I'm not really sure... How she just blatantly says she has no defense kinda rubs me as town, since she's not really trying to get attention off herself, either. But then again, just giving up...

Though Mintaka's death definitely does put her in a darker light, because I could see that happening since she's a fairly new player... :/

Did anyone else know that Mintaka was suspicious of DQ? Unless she had stated in-thread and I'm just being stupid.
    I really have nothing to say for defense, but I'm not exactly giving up cuz that would mean I'm playing against my win condition, and would probably mean an immediate modkill.
    This show knows

I do wonder about what Buoy copypasted. I'd prefer to see where this leads: Vote: Dark Blueberry

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 4 - Stream of Sorrow - 9/16/12

VOTE: Dark Blueberry

Just in case some sort of half-vote thing gets in the way somehow. We really can't afford to be wasting day phases.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Let's mention people. @Dark Blueberry;

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Oh and before I'm lynched, I'll tell you guys about my role. I'm the Tracker, but all the people I tracked up till now did nothing at night.

But even if I got some info, my role is useless if nobody trusts me ;_;
    This show knows

Blog Entries

I've seen Blueberry's posting style in other mafias and she always post scummy things even as town so I'm actually choosing to believe her for now.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

And everyone knows I was on the fence with her before, but claiming such a common and easily counter-claimable role... :/ I'm definitely thinking she's town now. v.v

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

UNVOTE: Dark Blueberry

I believe that ability.

Blog Entries

VOTE: Baron Dante just to tie things up
    @Baron Dante;

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Why Baron Dante? Also, um, there's two votes on DB. ^^;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Why Baron Dante? Also, um, there's two votes on DB. ^^;
    Who else voted her and I just did him because his vote is on her. I rather go for a no lunch than lynch a good townie

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Buoy did.

'Kay, just wanted to know if there was another reason. But... ;_; I'm hungry!

VOTE: Baron Dante

Blog Entries

Hopefully no one has half votes.

Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast