Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 34

Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Well, here now. I haven't even checked this thread since confirming.
    This could be a lie. If I'm interpreting things correctly, a player is warned if they go a full three phases without doing anything.

He was only warned just now, it's been 5 full phases. Does this mean he has been doing things behind the scenes, and is denying them?

Also, I think it's funny how people think I'm suspicious for being inactive when 7 people have less posts than me. Not saying I won't be active from now on, just, what a double standard.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

I think they were just saying that it was odd how you suddenly appeared with analysis on everyone, but it kind of makes sense, since if you were going to go and read through what had happened, making note of everyone's behavior is a good way to get back in the game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Garuru View Post
    Well, here now. I haven't even checked this thread since confirming.
    This could be a lie. If I'm interpreting things correctly, a player is warned if they go a full three phases without doing anything.

He was only warned just now, it's been 5 full phases. Does this mean he has been doing things behind the scenes, and is denying them?

Also, I think it's funny how people think I'm suspicious for being inactive when 7 people have less posts than me. Not saying I won't be active from now on, just, what a double standard.
    Interesting notion, and I have been active on Skype and other parts of Bulba too but apparently I "forgot" about this game.

I'd vote me if I were you!

Okay. Vote: Synthesis.

Last edited by VeloJello; 16th September 2012 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Lousy HTML
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@Synthesis; signing up for something to play and not even bothering to check the thread?

FoS.

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Syn, don't you be using my card. I'm the hero!

Update pending.

Attention

As the quiet night continued, a young lady came to see the Zweilt. Once she came, she noticed there was nothing but bickering, so she quickly left. She wouldn’t be able to mourn the death of her former fiancé in that ruckus.

She was struck with guilt on not being able to protect the one she loved… So much, that she hadn’t payed attention to where she was going. One of the Opasts took advantage of this, and as soon as she took a break by a bridge from walking… An Opast knocked her down. The height was too great for her to have survived…

Day arrived, and one of the Zweilt noticed her body by the river she thrown nearby... At least she didn’t have to feel guilty about having been unable to save Senshiro.

It is now Day 4. You may now vote. The phase will end on the Seventeenth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 4 - Stream of Sorrow - 9/14/12

That's a girl? O_O

I wonder if she was killed because of who she was placing suspicion on, or if it's an attempt at framing a townie? Or just because she was a threat?

I'm kind of leaning toward the first option.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    That's a girl? O_O

I wonder if she was killed because of who she was placing suspicion on, or if it's an attempt at framing a townie? Or just because she was a threat?

I'm kind of leaning toward the first option.
    Dangit FA I was just about to say that. Anyways I think one or three

Wait that's a girl O_O

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

At least we haven't had anyone like my III-sama yet, right?

I couldn't help but laugh at her ability since she was part of the mafia in Layton. x3; As unrelated as it is.

I could see it being any of those, really. x_X

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Nooo!! Mweeeeennn!! I shall get the mafias who killed my friend!! rawr!! XDD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    @Synthesis; signing up for something to play and not even bothering to check the thread?

FoS.
    What can I say other than I lead a busy life. Not checking a thread is hardly suspicious. Surely, checking a thread and not posting is suspicious. Not checking a thread is far from suspicious.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

FoS.
    What can I say other than I lead a busy life. Not checking a thread is hardly suspicious. Surely, checking a thread and not posting is suspicious. Not checking a thread is far from suspicious.
    ;_;

I should really stop trying to get inactive people to talk... It may be just me, but I feel stupid everytime I hear "I've been busy".

Blog Entries

Vote: Dark Blueberry.

Mintaka told me she was planning to lynch you, and she had enough reason for it, too. Coupled with my own suspicions about you, I think you're our best lead right now. Lemme see if I can dig up what she said.

edit: This is part of what she said.

[16/09/2012 18:54:15] Min: Oh well. Guess i can talk to you for the moment then for this game. If i were to vote for DQ in the upcoming day then would you follow?
    [16/09/2012 18:54:32] Buoy: yup
    [16/09/2012 18:55:11] Min: Well okay then. For some reason i don't know if i will make it to the next day
    [16/09/2012 18:56:02] Min: So might as well let someone know my suspicion. If i were living I'd lynch her anyway
    [16/09/2012 18:57:43] Min: I realized that she was willing to vote for random people but she's defending Greece. That's really Wifom though. If there are no leads in the upcoming day i might vote her
    [16/09/2012 19:01:16] Min: Are you posting in a mafia qt or what? : P
    [16/09/2012 19:02:02] Buoy: i'm listening to u
    [16/09/2012 19:02:15] Min: Oh okay no biggie XD
    [16/09/2012 19:03:58] Min: That's it though. I'm not sure if DQ is maf, I think she would have killed me if she was maf since i refused to share info with her. She is the best lead i have at the moment but i'll see if other townies catch my eye

Well, although Mintaka dying doesn't confirm Dark Blueberry as mafia, you have to admit that it does make her seem a lot more shady, when put with Mintaka's other suspicions and my own.
    Last edited by Buoy; 17th September 2012 at 04:17 AM.

Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast