Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 33

Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

@Dark Blueberry; Greece was the first to make the votes focus on Tris79 during Day 1, and Atomic and Human followed.

All of this would be, of course, guesswork, DQ (there's Drumbeats so I'm not using DB when referring to you XD). However, countering these arguments just because 'innocents have been lynched for the reasons' does not work. Yes, they can be town, but they can be also mafia. Mafia players have been caught based on their votes. However mafia can lie, votes are something they'd NEED to be careful of. What are you going to rely on for lynches then if not for these guesswork? Only cop checks? Role checks? Lie detects? Even they are prone to being wrong.

If there is a player that have been suspicious enough for a lynch, then I'd say lynch them. Do you think I'm suspicious? Have my actions and words made me seem suspicious and have I failed in providing a persuasive defense? Then fine, go ahead, I should be lynched. Information comes from lynches, and the activity that you want also comes from actual events happening. Hardly town gains from No Lynch except in the situation called 'MYLO' (such as when town has two more players against mafia in number), when it'd actually help narrow down suspects after mafia kills a target during the upcoming Night.

Anyways, again, on Greece, I'm more on the fence now than suspecting her seeing what happened during Night 2 and Day 3.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Thought so. Alright then FoS: Buoy

@Buoy; You go and say players are mafia without stating a reason and then you say you can't post your reason yet you're obviously not silenced and role-blocking wouldn't do that. It seems more to me that you're mafia aiming at townies with suspicion on them
    ya that's totally what i'm doing
    Why won't you tell us your reasons? You're not silenced since you're posting

Blog Entries

@Buoy; You go and say players are mafia without stating a reason and then you say you can't post your reason yet you're obviously not silenced and role-blocking wouldn't do that. It seems more to me that you're mafia aiming at townies with suspicion on them
    because reasons

Blog Entries

because reasons
    At first Blueberry was suspicious to me but since you're calling her mafia without stating why I'm starting to think she's innocent. In other mafias with her she has a bad habit of making scummy comments as a townie

I'd like to see some activity please.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Honestly, I'm not really getting a mafia read on Buoy. If anything, I interpret his actions as trying to get Dark Blueberry or Belarus. to slip-up, since I'm assuming he is suspicious of them. Or it could all just be him just trying to get a reaction.

While I'm also not really reading mafia on Belarus., I do have some suspicions of Dark Blueberry.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka View Post
    @Dark Blueberry; Greece was the first to make the votes focus on Tris79 during Day 1, and Atomic and Human followed.

All of this would be, of course, guesswork, DQ (there's Drumbeats so I'm not using DB when referring to you XD). However, countering these arguments just because 'innocents have been lynched for the reasons' does not work. Yes, they can be town, but they can be also mafia. Mafia players have been caught based on their votes. However mafia can lie, votes are something they'd NEED to be careful of. What are you going to rely on for lynches then if not for these guesswork? Only cop checks? Role checks? Lie detects? Even they are prone to being wrong.

If there is a player that have been suspicious enough for a lynch, then I'd say lynch them. Do you think I'm suspicious? Have my actions and words made me seem suspicious and have I failed in providing a persuasive defense? Then fine, go ahead, I should be lynched. Information comes from lynches, and the activity that you want also comes from actual events happening. Hardly town gains from No Lynch except in the situation called 'MYLO' (such as when town has two more players against mafia in number), when it'd actually help narrow down suspects after mafia kills a target during the upcoming Night.

Anyways, again, on Greece, I'm more on the fence now than suspecting her seeing what happened during Night 2 and Day 3.
    Alright. You convinced me. However... you must seek what lies within before lynching them. While this may be just a game, we all want to win, right? Yes, town doesn't gain from No Lynch, but they don't exactly gain from lynching another townie - and if they turn out to be someone with a vital role - be it doctor, cop, or bomb - then it would pretty much make things tough.

Then again... we can't just sit around and do nothing. Well, this thread had been pretty active over the last few days. And I'm not really going to go after someone who started a vote on Tris79 because of obvious reasons I had seen throughout pretty much every mafia game.

追放されたバカ

@Synthesis

He's been on yesterday and got mentioned. I'm wondering why he won't respond - maybe he can't speak in thread? Could that be possible?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    He's been on yesterday and got mentioned. I'm wondering why he won't respond - maybe he can't speak in thread? Could that be possible?
    If he couldn't speak in thread then he wouldn't get an inactivity warning. He's not PMing or posting in QTs, just inactive with the mafia

追放されたバカ

Oh...he got one? Oh alright. Well, that's weird.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Oh...he got one? Oh alright. Well, that's weird.
    HCL just posted it

追放されたバカ

Oh right. I can't believe I totally missed that. Wow.

Blog Entries

Well, here now. I haven't even checked this thread since confirming.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Well, here now. I haven't even checked this thread since confirming.
    wow talk about INACTIVE

追放されたバカ

WHUT. whuthaveubeendoingimeanuwereonystrday!?

My chatspeak has been activated. But seriously, you haven't bothered checking this thread since confirming? Wow.
    Last edited by Faerie; 16th September 2012 at 01:23 PM.

Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast