Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 32
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 767

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

  1. #466
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Then.... why bother to post that if you're not unable/not going to explain yourself...? I don't understand the point of it...

    DB;

    Yes, her multitude of joke posts is/was why we find her suspicious. D: Active lurking. Common scumtell.

  2. #467
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Then.... why bother to post that if you're not unable/not going to explain yourself...? I don't understand the point of it...
    so that everyone knows that you and her are mafia

    that is the point

  3. #468
    Mrs. Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,785
    Blog Entries
    426

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    DB;

    Yes, her multitude of joke posts is/was why we find her suspicious. D: Active lurking. Common scumtell.
    Just because something is "common scumtell" doesn't necessarily mean it will indicate that person IS mafia. There are loads of other ways to tell one is mafia, and since there are diverse people here, methods can be diverse, and the "common" method could not always be correct.

    And of course... even if you ask me what other ways there are, I don't know either. But games could evolve over time, and new methods will be made, no?

  4. #469
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,399
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Can silenced players post in thread?

  5. #470
    glorious Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,595
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Sure, common scumtell is not 100%. It's better than nothing however.

    Dark Blueberry, once AGAIN, I suspected Greece for her VOTING PATTERNS, not because of POSTING STYLES or JOKE POSTS.

  6. #471
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Can silenced players post in thread?
    What would the term 'silenced' seem to suggest to you?

  7. #472
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,399
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Can silenced players post in thread?
    What would the term 'silenced' seem to suggest to you?
    Not able to post anywhere or PM. Am I correct? I want to make sure I'm right

  8. #473
    Mrs. Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,785
    Blog Entries
    426

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka View Post
    Sure, common scumtell is not 100%. It's better than nothing however.

    Dark Blueberry, once AGAIN, I suspected Greece for her VOTING PATTERNS, not because of POSTING STYLES or JOKE POSTS.
    Okay okay -.- But will you explain what exactly "voting patterns" are? Because you actually just post something along with a vote - so I included it in the category "posting styles". Is it something similar to "last vote switch" or something?

  9. #474
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    DB;

    Yes, I know that. ^^; But my point is that it's a valid ground to suspect someone on, and mafia members have been caught in the past because of it.

    Mwto;

    That kinda defeats the point of silencing, so I'd say no.

  10. #475
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,399
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    I'm confused. Can someone explain what silencing is?

  11. #476
    Mrs. Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,785
    Blog Entries
    426

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    DB;

    Yes, I know that. ^^; But my point is that it's a valid ground to suspect someone on, and mafia members have been caught in the past because of it.
    Innocent people had been lynched because of it as well.

  12. #477
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    332
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Mwto;

    Silencing is when a player can't post in-thread or send PMs (although some hosts allow one to be sent); they're unable to speak.

    DB;

    That makes it sound as if I was saying it was foolproof.

  13. #478
    Mrs. Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    7,785
    Blog Entries
    426

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    DB;

    That makes it sound as if I was saying it was foolproof.
    I'm just saying, while it may be a common method to apply in games, it's not entirely reliable.

  14. #479
    Captain of Tao Midorikawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Ohisama En
    Posts
    11,399
    Blog Entries
    23

    Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Thought so. Alright then FoS: Buoy

    @Buoy; You go and say players are mafia without stating a reason and then you say you can't post your reason yet you're obviously not silenced and role-blocking wouldn't do that. It seems more to me that you're mafia aiming at townies with suspicion on them

  15. #480
    the bug catcher pokémon Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Thought so. Alright then FoS: Buoy

    @Buoy; You go and say players are mafia without stating a reason and then you say you can't post your reason yet you're obviously not silenced and role-blocking wouldn't do that. It seems more to me that you're mafia aiming at townies with suspicion on them
    ya that's totally what i'm doing

Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •