Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 31

Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 3 - The Light of Reasoning Gone... - 9/14/12

Attention

The day continued on… Time going by cruelly. Those happy moments were utterly gone. As if losing four of their allies was bad enough… They lost the one who was most important to the Zweilt. Yuki. Even though they took it hard… The one who had it the worst was Luka. Yuki was his most important person… And now he’s gone. Just like that.

If only he had been there in time. If only he hadn’t left Yuki alone… Those thoughts kept echoing in his mind. He was pained with unimaginable guilt. He could never see Yuki ever again… He couldn’t even apologize for not being able to save him.

Even though he was busy with regrets, he was also filled with hatred for Reiga. Reiga killed Yuki… Luka was never going to forgive that. He knew who he had to get rid of.

Luckily for all of the Zweilt, there were no casualties. The day went by and nobody was killed, fortunately. If anybody else had been harmed, it would have been even more devastating. The night would not be full of relaxation though...

It is now Night 3. You may now send in night actions. The phase will end on the Sixteenth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

Greece is relatively new to mafia, yeah. x3;

But... um, I don't really like how mwto OMGUSed Gauru. I mean, it was still tied with Buoy's/Elysion's vote--and her's on Synthesis--so there was really no point in moving it. Feels like a bit of an overreaction.

But I don't really know. :/

Also, can we not continuously lynch people for lurking? I get that lurking is bad and all but we're capable of finding better targets.
    Wasn't just for that; I was mainly suspicious, for a lack of a better term, since he hadn't gotten an inactivity warning. Same for Neonsands.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 3 - Lucky or Unlucky Nothingness - 9/14/12

If someone isn't posting in thread and not getting an inactivity warning then they must be posting elsewhere. The thing is Neonsands is usually active but hasn't been as much due to school which I can say I experience myself. Synthesis I haven't gotten a chance to see really. I don't actually know why I switched my vote from Synthesis other than the fact it was only meant to get a reaction from him. I do find Garuru suspicious though.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

@Garuru;

5. Midorikawa; Day 1 - baiting claim PM, and requesting a cop check on herself. Says she can't be godfather because she was last game (?), also tries to get Gotpika to claim (this could not mean anything at all) and does it again. and again. bit of a weird focus on claiming but thats probably just her. still, scum.
    It's her strategy. She did it in the Unova Mafia and Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia. Getting people to claim to save themselves always got them in trouble somehow. It doesn't really mean much.

18. Human; Day 2 - claimed Independent? whut. Defends Gotpika and then votes him without much reason? He isn't doing a very good job of explaining himself.
    I voted him because was going to die anyway. Oh and he backstabbed me. The lynch redirector saved Gotpika because he wanted to leave the game.

@Elysion;

I don't know what to say. Your arguments hold a lot of water. All I can say is that Gotpika is my friend on Bmgf, and so I told him as he could have been of some use to me. Instead, he backstabbed me and turned what I told him to go in his favour so he'd save himself. That's not trustworthy and good. I don't blame him though, I backstabbed him in the Unova Mafia xD. Yeah, it's hard for me to find anybody that would trust me after what I did there.

Oh and btw, I was roleblocked in Day Phase 3. Take from that what you will.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    That's not trustworthy and good. I don't blame him though, I backstabbed him in the Unova Mafia xD. Yeah, it's hard for me to find anybody that would trust me after what I did there.
    Of course XDD But you really did got me there.

Anyways, @Garuru; while I appreciate your detailed summary of each player, I haven't seen you yourself in much action.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Sorry about my inactiveness but I've been busy the past few days. Also known as life.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

@Belarus.; & @Dark Blueberry;

u r both mafia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    @Belarus.; & @Dark Blueberry;

u r both mafia
    Buoy mind sharing with the rest of us why?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Could you explain why you think I am...? Along with why you think DB is would be nice, too. XD
    Last edited by Akuraito; 16th September 2012 at 10:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Sorry for lack of action and activity, I've been distracted. I'll pick up.

No lynch? Ooof. :<

On Garuru's post, the fact that Garuru has provided opinions on players suggests that he's been active enough. He voted too so that's not really lacking in action imo. Not that it means we should trust that post blindly.

The way Greece is being defended by Dark Blueberry, it does make the latter suspicious. About Greece, not sure at the moment now. Dark B defending her doesn't make Greece suspicious. Frankly the fact that mafia killed those among the suspects (in my view) makes me wonder if Greece is being framed.

/over-speculating here

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

The thing is Garuru was pretty much inactive until that post

Blog Entries

no sorry i can't explain i am bound by constraints

Blog Entries

And what constraints would that be?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    And what constraints would that be?
    ones that constrain me

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka View Post
    /over-speculating here
    There's no such thing as over-speculating, but why do I look suspicious by defending Greece? I mentioned that in another mafia game, Greece got lynched because of one simple comment that everyone found scummy (when it was really just a comment) when she was innocent. Also, she's been merely posting joke posts - and like what had been said, people have different posting styles and play in different ways. The way one enjoys mafia games can't been directly linked to being scummy, imo.

Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast