Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 30
Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 3 - The Light of Reasoning Gone... - 9/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    Mainly because I'd fail at spelling your new one if I tried and that I'll always think of you as mwto.
    I plan on changing it back so don't worry.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 3 - The Light of Reasoning Gone... - 9/14/12

If by about 8:00 or so, should we consider looking at Synthesis as a possible lynch target if he doesn't respond to the mention?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I'm afraid to, considering he could've been submitting actions to not be subbed out, too, but... v.v We need to do something... D:

;_;

@Synthesis;

Blog Entries

Ah, I hadn't thought about something like that.

But back when I posted my previous post, he was online (and might still be). I realize that not everybody probably checks their mentions immediately, but I don't know...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

He hasn't done anything since 6:56.

In return, I hadn't realized that as a possibility. I don't see the point in not checking, but I'm biased in that I can't stand having unread notifications. x3;

Blog Entries

It's possible that he doesn't subscribe

Blog Entries

I also can't stand unread notifications. XD

Even if he doesn't subscribe, though, Belarus. mentioned him in-thread, so he should've received a notification.

Blog Entries

they annoy me too. Well to make sure he sees

UNVOTE: Greece
    VOTE: Synthesis

@Synthesis; why shouldn't we vote you

Okay, time for me to review this ZEXAL fangirl thread mafia game and see what I missed. I'll be back with comprehensive reads on everyone.

Right, here goes:

1. FinalArcadia; Day 2 - started dumb bandwagon on Gotpika, kept drilling for strange reasons. Says "If you're town then oh no, if you're mafia, then hurrah." also "why would I be so obvious if i was mafia?" and then is open about alliance with Human (this is town) says "i wasnt the first person to vote" this proves nothing. Overall, kinda strange, but not really a scum tell. Will probably look into more later.
    3. Belarus.; attempts to be sane and collect data. mild town points.
    5. Midorikawa; Day 1 - baiting claim PM, and requesting a cop check on herself. Says she can't be godfather because she was last game (?), also tries to get Gotpika to claim (this could not mean anything at all) and does it again. and again. bit of a weird focus on claiming but thats probably just her. still, scum.
    6. Dark Blueberry; Day 2 - votes Sunburn and requests a defense, without accusing him of anything. defends Greece. im not quite sure, really.
    8. Tsutarja; dunno
    9. VeloJello; dunno
    10. Buoy; is at least putting an effort into the game, even if I don't agree with him much.
    11. Greece; kinda new-ish? I feel that her joke posts are just joke posts. But how about if I tell you to stop joke posts. There. Now we can actually analyze her.
    12. Elysion; "but the day's ending soon, it's too late for me to change my vote" along with some bandwagon hopping. mild scum.
    14. Mintaka; dunno
    15. Neonsands; dunno
    16. Baron Dante; dunno
    17. Garuru; is totally the coolest person in the world.
    18. Human; Day 2 - claimed Independent? whut. Defends Gotpika and then votes him without much reason? He isn't doing a very good job of explaining himself.
    19. Synthesis; dunno
    20. Stellar Gale; Defends Gotpika
    21. Gotpika; is for the most part cleared, and I agree with a little bit of what he said about FA, but not his assumptions that FA's Ind. or Mafia.
    22. Soulmaster; dunno

So, in conclusion, 7 people who haven't said anything of importance. You guys, speak up.

Also, can we not continuously lynch people for lurking? I get that lurking is bad and all but we're capable of finding better targets.

Vote: Midorikawa
    FoS: Human, Elysion, Dark Blueberry

It occurs to me that, thus far, every lynch has been small in number. Like, say, 5 or 6. And, they've been on moderately inactive people who then come back to defend themselves. I'm also sensing a bit of sheeping and bandwagon-hopping. I'd like to tell some of the non-town leaders to have their own opinions. Cause, leaders can be mafia. I mean, it's okay if you agree with them, but don't blindly follow.
    Last edited by Garuru; 15th September 2012 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuru View Post
    I'm also sensing a bit of sheeping and bandwagon-hopping.
    This. :( I'll try hard to be more leadery from here on out.
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

@Human

I also had a feeling that Midorikawa also may be scum because of the way she's been trying to make others claim there roles during Day Phases. I also found it strange that she would state that even the cop could check on her, which I believe is one of three things: a)she's bluffing, b)she's actually Town, and c)She's the Godfather. I don't know about the other games she's participated in, but being Godfather in a previous game doesn't disqualify her from being Godfather in this one.

FoS: Midorikawa

The one who I find suspicious the most is Human. I just find something off. He proclaimed himself as Independent, and he seemed to be giving a lot of information on himself. I especially find it odd that he would tell Gotpika that he's allied with FinalArcadia - for what purpose? He's been making himself seem almost trustworthy by providing so much information, but I just don't buy it.

Vote: Human
    Last edited by Faerie; 15th September 2012 at 09:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    I also had a feeling that Midorikawa also may be scum because of the way she's been trying to make others claim there roles during Day Phases. I also found it strange that she would state that even the cop could check on her, which I believe is one of three things: a)she's bluffing, b)she's actually Town, and c)She's the Godfather. I don't know about the other games she's participated in, but being Godfather in a previous game doesn't disqualify her from being Godfather in this one.

FoS: Midorikawa

The one who I find suspicious the most is Human. I just find something off. He proclaimed himself as Independent, and he seemed to be giving a lot of information on himself. I especially find it odd that he would tell Gotpika that he's allied with FinalArcadia - for what purpose? He's been making himself seem almost trustworthy by providing so much information, but I just don't buy it.

Vote: Human
    The answer to that is B because if the cop checks me then I will claim to them but not someone I don't trust. I was telling others to claim to save themselves. Tris79 I never voted for, Gotpika I'm assuming is town due to the flavor text, Greece I do find suspicious, and Synthesis vote was just to put pressure for an answer being he hasn't posted.

UNVOTE: Synthesis
    VOTE:Garuru

@Garuru; I'm guessing you're an experienced mafia player so you should know that voting someone without mention is a plain old scummy move being they aren't given a chance to defend themselves. If you're going to vote me then mention me so I know I need to come to this thread as soon as I can.

I wrote quite a bit about you in the list. But sorry, I'll be sure to mention you.

Like this, right?
    @Midorikawa;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Garuru View Post
    I wrote quite a bit about you in the list. But sorry, I'll be sure to mention you.

Like this, right?
    @Midorikawa;
    Yes thank you.

Voting locked. Update pending.

Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast