Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 29

Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 3 - The Light of Reasoning Gone... - 9/14/12

@Buoy;

o_O

To simply answer your question, I'm not mafia because I'm town.

But you're not going to believe that... obviously XDD
    I don't have anything to claim, and I don't have anything much on my own self. I hadn't posted much, and I don't know who to suspect. I guess I really don't have anything on my defense. My role is useless on my own, and I don't know who my half-vote-partner is. There's no one to vouch for me... so... sorry. I have no defense.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 3 - The Light of Reasoning Gone... - 9/14/12

u'll get used 2 dat its just how buoy-chan'll play sometimes

I hate typing like that. T_T
    Yato likes this.

追放されたバカ

Didn't Gotpika say he had protection for Night 2? Could it have been Atomic, or could there be another doctor?

Or could he just be bluffing?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

He did?

/completely missed that

Guess that answers the question of who she was protecting instead of herself...?

There's the possibility of a nurse, but two working doctors at the same time, you mean? I doubt that, since the protection itself wasn't hindered at all... *shrug*

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 2 - Forever Together - 9/12/12

Quote Originally Posted by Gotpika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    Yeah, rereading the flavor text, it DOES seem to imply that Gotpika is that animal thingy and innocent.
    @Midorikawa;

Yeah, glad to know you guys finally noticed. Despite the constant tl;dred post I bitched to you guys about. =_=;; Neither of you is cleared either.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Gale View Post
    So this isn't looking very good for us at the moment.
    How does it not look very good for us? Sunburns was my salvation at least, protecting me from the bandwagon. The mafia can't kill me this night phase with Doctor Protection, having one confirmed townie is a good thing.
    There you go.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Thanks for getting that. x3

Eh, he might've just assumed that the doctor would protect him, not that she'd claimed to him. *shrug* But what do I know. XD

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
    Didn't Gotpika say he had protection for Night 2? Could it have been Atomic, or could there be another doctor?

Or could he just be bluffing?
    I didn't say I had doctor protection, I said the mafia can't kill me if the doctor protects me.
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 15th September 2012 at 03:09 PM.

追放されたバカ

Oh right. You were cleared for that day, so there was the chance that the doctor would protect you. Then what in the world happened to Sunburn? Why would the lynch be redirected to him? Did he just decide to commit suicide, or is it a coincidence that he just happened to have the same role as the one who may have redirected the lynch to him?
    Last edited by Faerie; 15th September 2012 at 05:46 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Unless the mafia have a lynch redirector and Gotpika's mafia (since I doubt the mafia would waste their redirect so early; the flavor text seems to debunk this anyway, so...), yeah, I do think he committed suicide. Surprised HCL would allow that, but it seems like it's the only valid option... :/

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi. So what have I missed?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

@Neonsands;

If we're talking the deaths...

Every one so far has been town.

Day 1, Tris79 was lynched, flashback giver. Night 1, SageGaga died, 1x lynchproof. Day 2, Sunburn was lynched in place of Gotpika; 1x manual lynch redirector who we believe committed suicide. Night 2, Atomic died, the doctor.

And we're kinda lost on who to lynch today, it seems, since:

Greece: I (Mwto)
    Dark Blueberry: I (Buoy)

I'm not really inclined towards either of them being mafia, so... ^^;

:/

@HilbertCressLover;

If someone hasn't posted in-thread, but instead in a QT or PMing, would they still get an inactivity warning?

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post

If someone hasn't posted in-thread, but instead in a QT or PMing, would they still get an inactivity warning?
    Darn, I forgot to clarify that. If they post in PMs or QT, then they won't get a warning.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Thanks. :D

Then...

@Neonsands; @Synthesis;

What've you been doing since confirming? There's been an over three-phase silence for both of you, at least in-thread.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I find it funny that both Belarus. and HCL keep labeling me as mwto. Neonsands I can say hasn't been as active in any games since school started and Synthesis, well I have no idea about him.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Mainly because I'd fail at spelling your new one if I tried and that I'll always think of you as mwto.

Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast