Mafia: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12 - Page 28

Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree374Likes

Thread: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 3 - The Light of Reasoning Gone... - 9/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Well what do you guys want me to say?

BELA ISN'T ONLINE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!
    Defend yourself.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 3 - The Light of Reasoning Gone... - 9/14/12

Aww... why are you guys persistent on questioning little Greece? She barely did anything - and that vote was just random. And like you said, she posted mostly joke posts. There's really not enough evidence to vote her as of now.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Aww... why are you guys persistent on questioning little Greece? She barely did anything - and that vote was just random. And like you said, she posted mostly joke posts. There's really not enough evidence to vote her as of now.
    Exactly. Joke posts; meaningless posts; active lurking. Common mafia tactic.

I find it hilarious that I logged on less than ten minutes after Greece said that. XD

But, yes, a defense would be nice. :<

Blog Entries

Aww... why were you persistent on questioning little Sunburn and little Mintaka?

No.

Sounds to me like you're trying to defend Greece for very little reasoning at all, contradicting your own questioning of Mintaka publicly in-thread and then trying to question Sunburn when he hadn't even posted anything, asking him to defend himself when you hadn't even accused him of anything.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Midorikawa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Well what do you guys want me to say?

BELA ISN'T ONLINE IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!
    Defend yourself.
    here come the worst defense

I'm trying to really enjoy this game by being more active, I'm being more active in this game because if you guys did suspect me and lynch me it wouldn't be that bad because I have a really bad role. Plus it's been to early to really do much. What have you done?

^^^ DB -_-

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    Aww... why were you persistent on questioning little Sunburn and little Mintaka?

No.

Sounds to me like you're trying to defend Greece for very little reasoning at all, contradicting your own questioning of Mintaka publicly in-thread and then trying to question Sunburn when he hadn't even posted anything, asking him to defend himself when you hadn't even accused him of anything.

;_; I was just poking at Mintaka for reaction since she knows what my joke-votes and joke-questions are about.

Sunburn was because I just wanted something to start. Any discussion.

EDIT: Also, I'm defending Greece because you guys are using her comments/pointless posts and suspecting her. Don't forget in Unova mafia that she made one comment and everybody lynched her when she was innocent. We haven't played much games with Greece to know her posting styles - we don't know her habits yet and she could be very well just enjoying this game in her own ways. There isn't much reason to get worked up over joke posts.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Or maybe your Mafia defending mafia DB

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Plus it's been to early to really do much.
    It's been five phases. That kind of argument kinda only works for Day 1 or 2. D:

Fair enough, otherwise, though... :/

Can you at least tell us what you found by looking back through the thread?

Also, I'm defending Greece because you guys are using her comments/pointless posts and suspecting her. Don't forget in Unova mafia that she made one comment and everybody lynched her when she was innocent. We haven't played much games with Greece to know her posting styles - we don't know her habits yet and she could be very well just enjoying this game in her own ways. There isn't much reason to get worked up over joke posts.
    Yes. That's part of it--active lurking is a common mafia tactic. I've seen it used often.

And...? We aren't lynching her for one comment/joke; we're suspicious of her for a myriad of them.

I'll admit that I don't know Greece's playing style well. *shrug* But meta is never a good defense anyway.

Blog Entries

Vote: Dark Blueberry.

i think u r an mafia

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

I meant It's been too early well for me to make a real defense. Other wise I'm just saying the truth

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I don't have any leads myself yet, as I don't see anyone scummy.

But really, I don't see much reasons of suspecting people based on posting styles because "~ is known as a common mafia tactic". Not everyone follows that sense. Not everyone plays in the same way. We're all diverse, and joke posts could sincerely be joke posts. Veteran players could fake their posting styles. Inactivity is not a scumtell? Mafia's could be posting in QT while being invisible.

Blog Entries

I don't have any leads myself yet, as I don't see anyone scummy.

But really, I don't see much reasons of suspecting people based on posting styles because "~ is known as a common mafia tactic". Not everyone follows that sense. Not everyone plays in the same way. We're all diverse, and joke posts could sincerely be joke posts. Veteran players could fake their posting styles. Inactivity is not a scumtell? Mafia's could be posting in QT while being invisible.
    um

a scumtell is actually something that is known as a common mafia tactic

so um

you can't exactly say 'i don't think we should be suspecting people because x is known as a common mafia tactic, but scumtells are legit anyway!!!'

moar contradictions!

try again plz

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

If everyone played in the same way, what's the point of playing? ._. Of course her posts could sincerely be jokes, but there's nothing really going against that.

And thanks to Buoy-chan for ninjaing me. :P

Um, no, inactivity really isn't a scumtell. There are plenty of reasons for a townie to be inactive, and they could be staying in the game because they've been sending in actions. So, no; inactivity =/= scumtell.
    Last edited by Akuraito; 15th September 2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: A semi-colon isn't a comma, idiot.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    If everyone played in the same way, what's the point of playing?
    I wanted someone to say that XDD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belarus. View Post
    If everyone played in the same way, what's the point of playing?
    I wanted someone to say that XDD
    ahahahaha XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hilarious

now tell me why u r not mafia

Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast